Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2018 Thread, Spoilers

@cowboy sam wrote:

@corita

What is Michael doing by wanting to marry her...??

I don't trust her..and i'm  also saying...bye,bye,and don't let the door hit your butt!

So, today was Dante 's last show ...none of us expected this would be his reason for leaving...lol

Loved the banter between Ava and Franco...and now Scotty will be in on their plot to take Dr. B. down!

Did I miss some lead up to Dante leaving or was this totally out of left field and fast.  Like there was no notice, he just up and quit and they had to write him off.  Horrible storyline.  I just don't see Dante really doing something like that, not even sticking around long enough to see the kids before he leaves. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@corita

What is Michael doing by wanting to marry her...??

I don't trust her..and i'm  also saying...bye,bye,and don't let the door hit your butt!

So, today was Dante 's last show ...none of us expected this would be his reason for leaving...lol

Loved the banter between Ava and Franco...and now Scotty will be in on their plot to take Dr. B. down!

Did I miss some lead up to Dante leaving or was this totally out of left field and fast.  Like there was no notice, he just up and quit and they had to write him off.  Horrible storyline.  I just don't see Dante really doing something like that, not even sticking around long enough to see the kids before he leaves. 

It does seem odd how they wrote him out. But no weirder than other things the writers do.

Esteemed Contributor

Dante's exit was totally out of character.  He would have said goodbye to Rocco, Charlotte, Olivia, Sonny, Michael, Mike. Typical of these writers;  no thought put into the exit.

So I read that Cameron has been recast.  He is supposed to be a rebel to offset Oscar's good kid image.  Here we go, a summer of teeny boppers until Sept.  No thanks.

Hopefully Carly will get released soon and Nelle will be gone.  I assume Michael is marrying her for custody of the baby ( I doubt he is the father).  

What happened to Anna?  Who was the driver working for?

Esteemed Contributor

Moreover, WHERE is Robert Scorpio??? I want myself some TRistan Rogers. They made a big thing about his return to GH, and now he's gone again.

Contributor

So, I missed it.  Where is Dante going??  How was he written out?

Honored Contributor

@grandma r Your post was right on what I wanted to say/know!

I thought it was terribly written the way they just got rid of Dante!

I would have thought maybe, just maybe they'd have done a better job with that.  I've never seen anyone 'outed' of a show like they did Dante.  Evidently, these writers were not happy with him leaving.  I would assume there was some kind of notice that he was leaving the show???!!  The reason I said that is because we knew it here.....

I have to wonder just who is responsible for the day to day writing of these soaps?  They are terribly written (we all KNOW Y&R has had tons of new writers but I thought this show pretty much kept the same writers....maybe their name is up on the screen and they've turned the writing (everyday writing over to newby's) because it's obvious that we all know Dante would not have just left like they had him do.

I don't know if anyone saw my last post but I said it was obvious to me that the actress who plays LuLu knew she was REALLY saying, "Good-bye" to the actor who plays Dante because those were real boo hoo tears.  She's not that good of an actress!  They've been together (as actors) for some time now.

I didn't see either @grandma r why he was written/left the show?  I assume it was due to contract dispute.  He really hasn't has much screen time I've noticed.  However, with some of these soaps the list of characters has gotten so large they can only have so many story lines going at once (and even those aren't any good)!

When in the name of Heaven are they going to wrap up some of these stories?  It's getting as boring as Y&R and as repetitive as Y&R and B&B.  Over there it's really terrible.

Can you imagine the smell that must be coming from that bed Henrik is laying on?  I mean they can't be letting him get up to use the bathroom, he'd escape...they're really causing us TV viewers to stretch our imaginations on some of this stuff, aren't they?

Honored Contributor

I forgot to say I can see the writing on the wall and it looks to me that she's getting ready to eventually forgive Heinrk because she's reading the book saying, "So what if he had a terrible childhood, I'm not going to forgive him".  That's beginning to show me (and I suspect some audience members) that she's softening somewhat when it comes to him.  Betcha'.

I think her mom is just about the cutest thing!  I love her looks and her personality.  I wish I knew someone with a real personality like they write her.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I forgot to say I can see the writing on the wall and it looks to me that she's getting ready to eventually forgive Heinrk because she's reading the book saying, "So what if he had a terrible childhood, I'm not going to forgive him".  That's beginning to show me (and I suspect some audience members) that she's softening somewhat when it comes to him.  Betcha'.

I think her mom is just about the cutest thing!  I love her looks and her personality.  I wish I knew someone with a real personality like they write her.

Okay, I'm confused. About whom are we talking here? Maxi? Liesl?  Nina???

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman Maxie.  I'll bet you she will eventually end up with Henrik....you watch and see. 

Honored Contributor

@CluckCluck wrote:

So, I missed it.  Where is Dante going??  How was he written out?

He has gone on special assignment for the WSB @CluckCluck.  He left "by his own choice" according to the rag mags.  The way GH did his exist is sad.  No kids, no mom, no anything.  Sad ending?  Or new beginning for someone to come in later and take his place . 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."