Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2018 Thread, Spoilers

No Mike today.

It was too hot to be outside, so I watched in real time.  I found myself watching the clock instead!!!  The Nelle/Chase show took up most of the episode.  Bottom line, she is a master manipulator and he has no clue!!!  But, I suppose the writers will drag this out too.  She is pretty shrewd, already telling Michael that Chase is stalking her.

After 50+ years, and some pretty outrageous storylines, I just don't have the patience to sit thru some of the nonsense being thrown our way anymore!!!!  

Honored Contributor

I love my soaps...and sometimes I find myself thinking, "Are males that easily manipulated and 'without a clue'...."?

Then I hear a voice saying, "Annabelle, you've been around for 71 years....you know the answer to that one".  

The answer is, "Yes!  They definitely are".  Ha!

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

No Mike today.

It was too hot to be outside, so I watched in real time.  I found myself watching the clock instead!!!  The Nelle/Chase show took up most of the episode.  Bottom line, she is a master manipulator and he has no clue!!!  But, I suppose the writers will drag this out too.  She is pretty shrewd, already telling Michael that Chase is stalking her.

After 50+ years, and some pretty outrageous storylines, I just don't have the patience to sit thru some of the nonsense being thrown our way anymore!!!!  

@grandma r That's what I've been saying for the past year but as the song goes, "I'M STILL HERE"!  First, I stayed because of Sonny. Then, I stayed because Jason was coming back but they're not doing anything with him. Then stayed to see how they handled Mike's story. As I said the other day, they're blowing that storyline. I also said, if I stopped watching GH, it would be like losing an old friend but I'm bored and frustrated. The summer's here and everything will drag on and on. So, I agree with you, it's time to take a break.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

So we're supposed to believe Nell is just so amazing no male can resist her?  Good grief!

I fast forwarded much of this episode!  When she going to get what's coming to her?  Soon, I hope!

Esteemed Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@RainCityWoman---Thank you, I went back and checked, she is in Miscavige. Thought it was MissCabbage the first few times it was mentioned.  I thought she was in Ferncliff, because that is high security and they always bring Heather into some story. ---tedEbear

Hey, after her last debacle, she may actually BE in Ferncliff now. Who knows.

Super Contributor

I've been a GH fan forever. In the early days I watched every day. That has changed these last few years. Now I just DVR the episodes so I can skip through Nelle's whining idiocy, Stella's judgmental anger, Drew's hangdog anger (but at least that's getting better), Josslyn's stupidity, and so on. Mostly it is Nelle's scenes. And all she can accomplish -my gosh, she's everywhere, sneaking around, overhearing conversations, finding/planting incriminating evidence. Quite a talented woman. But it's so ridiculus that it's laughable and boring. This storyline has just gone on way too long and just gets 'stupider and stupider.' Now they've extended it by bringing Chase into it. Please PTB just end our misery.

Please PTB, let Mikey end Nelle's reign of terror. It's time. And Mikey should be given that honor.

Aunt Stella's judgemental anger is so over the top and old by now. Please give her an exit from the show and have her accept Jordan and get on with life.

They had a chance for a great storyline with Mike's Alzheimer's but they ruined that with the Ava tantrums. They seem to be bringing Mike's condition back a bit - sure hope so.

Look forward to the day when I will sit back down and watch the show when shown and not via DVR.

Honored Contributor

They sure made Chase look like a complete doofus, didn't they?

While I cannot stand Nell, it was nice to seem them making a guy look this way because they've been making the women on the show look like imcompetent, bumbling fools for long enough.

Valued Contributor

GH was interrupted for storm coverage locally for me. It sounds like I didn’t miss much. 

Esteemed Contributor

You didn't miss much at all.  Nelle feeding Michael her story on Chase, complete with flashbacks (gag).  Curtis trying to please Auntie, who in turn amps up her plan to break up Curtis and Jordan.  Kevin with Franco, Kevin with Carly, yada yada.

I honestly believe that those in charge and the writers are deliberately trying to end GH.  Why would they ignore the viewers' complaints????  They had the opportunity to do a wonderful story about Alzheimer's and blew it up!!!!  The actors, Mo and Max, were nailing it!!!  Along comes Chase and Ava and mob related business;  totally missed the mark!!!!

Honored Contributor

Missed part of first half..Breaking News than mumble gumble from news people before we got GH back!

Loved the convo between Dr.B..and Alexis...loved how she handled him!

Could have missed the convo between the teens,and Charley and the ladyfriend dr!

That cologne ... is it the same one used for Carly to smell  ??If so..why was Nelle carying it around in her bag??

Nelle doesn't walk like a advanced preagant woman would walk,etc!

Want this story line over with now!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."