Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Well, GH was finally on yesterday in Tulsa, but it was obvious that I missed at least one epi.  Did Jason call Spinelli to PC, or did he just pop in??  Maxie and Georgie and Ellie are still in Portland, so why did he come east??

How did they zero in on the henchman so quicklye???

And Sam just goes to the hospital to see a doctor without an appointment??  

If felt like I had missed a week of shows, but I know it was only 2 days...

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Well, GH was finally on yesterday in Tulsa, but it was obvious that I missed at least one epi.  Did Jason call Spinelli to PC, or did he just pop in??  Maxie and Georgie and Ellie are still in Portland, so why did he come east??

How did they zero in on the henchman so quicklye???

And Sam just goes to the hospital to see a doctor without an appointment??  

If felt like I had missed a week of shows, but I know it was only 2 days...

@redwingsgal

Same here.  I feel like I missed more than 2 days.  Usually the show moves slowly but it does not seem that way now.

Esteemed Contributor

Alexis is brain dead. That's my only conclusion. She killed too many brain cells in the bottle. Julian should not get any rights regarding Leo. He is unfit. Apparently Alexis is okay with that and with the fact that he tried to slit her throat. 

The dude hired by Helena is still working for her post mortem???? That's some loyalty if it extends beyond the grave. 

The Amy storyline does not interest me in the least. I don't even like her character. She has no right to be angry with Nathan. What she did using his identity without his permission is against the law. She is meddlesome, mean spirited at times, gossipy, and self centered. Now we're supposed to believe she is working to keep someone in her family afloat?

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman

maybe Nathan needs to be doing something?i don't even care like you said...boring!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@RainCityWoman

maybe Nathan needs to be doing something?i don't even care like you said...boring

-------------------------

I agree with both of you!!  She is quite unlikeable and the storyline - so far - is stupid!!  I have not liked her since the beginning....the hospital gossip!  They need to get Maxie back or have Nathan move on...but NOT with Amy!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it includes a link to another retailer

Honored Contributor

@corita

I don't understand wht they are giving this story to Amy...unless it will mean that Nathan will moven on to her and divorce maxie ????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@corita

I don't understand wht they are giving this story to Amy...unless it will mean that Nathan will moven on to her and divorce maxie ????

She's not his type, plus she sat there and bad mouthed his wife to him when she barely knew him at all. What kind of person does that, especially to a newlywed? 

Esteemed Contributor

Just watched today's episode a couple hours ago. My big question is why can't real adults control that bratty Spencer kid. They roll their eyes, admonish him, and then do nothing. He has no consequences to any of his behavior, so he continues it. He's the one who started the ice cream fight and now the puzzle debacle. He must be a good little actor because he's convinced me to dislike him thoroughly.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really don't like the Spencer character!  I don't find him entertaining or cute or amusing on the show. He needs to go back to the "school" or to summer camp!  He is acting like a spoiled brat. Think that Laura and the Doc might be in for some tough days dealing with him!