Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Wsmom wrote:

@SydneyH, That is a weird one!

That is very weird. 

A lot of what we all talked about in the May thread turned out to not be true but I don't know if the stuff was found on spoiler sites or if they were guesses by posters.

Jake was supposed to actually unleash the biological agent and Jason was supposed to be revealed as not really Jason. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

---------------------

Not only weird but this is a show that twists and turns to fit that week's story!!  The stories seems to be made up on the fly!!!   Did the mothers have any contact with each other in years past??

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

---------------------

Not only weird but this is a show that twists and turns to fit that week's story!!  The stories seems to be made up on the fly!!!   Did the mothers have any contact with each other in years past??

I think the theory has always be floating out there that Kiki is Nina's daughter, but did we ever find out exactly who Nelle's mom is?

Valued Contributor

Today's episode was quite touching. Good acting on Anna and Valentine's part.  Boy they sure got to Niagara Falls quick didn't they.  Zip and you're there. 

As far as the spoilers go, i think a lot of the sites throw a bunch of them out there and see which ones stick. Especially CDL. Seems like they have 5 of them out a week and maybe 1 of them actually is the right one.  

I remember too when they said that Kiki was Nina's daughter, now we're to believe she had twins??? Oh well, we shall see.  

What is the purpose of Spencer returning?  Summer story with the children? Emma might be back due to her mother's pregnancy, and now Charlotte needs to get acclimated to the shenanigans of Port Charles and GH. 

Helen852
Respected Contributor

What is going on with Sam?  She was weird at the massage yesterday and prior to that with Alexis at Perks.  Panic attacks???  Has anyone heard anything??

Not a big Sam fan, but I LOVE Jason!!!  I know I am in the minority, but I would take him over SB any time!!!   

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

What is going on with Sam?  She was weird at the massage yesterday and prior to that with Alexis at Perks.  Panic attacks???  Has anyone heard anything??

Not a big Sam fan, but I LOVE Jason!!!  I know I am in the minority, but I would take him over SB any time!!!   

Per CDL @redwingsgal ... 

Spoiler
 She’ll have some premonitions that leave her fearful. It’s not yet clear what Sam’s visions will be about, but they involve some danger and destruction. Regardless, Sam will believe a terrible fate could await those closest to her.

General Hospital fans can expect some serious action involving JaSam pretty soon. This isn’t the only hot plot Jason and Sam will be wrapped up in. Sonny (Maurice Bernard) will draw Jason into a web of peril before long. Meanwhile, Sam will get stuck in an upcoming conflict with an astonishing enemy. This couple will have a lot to deal with in the coming weeks.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Helen852, I laughed when Valentin opened the door and the 3 of them were standing there.  I was thinking the same thing.  They got there awfully fast.  But then, look how everyone comes and goes from Cassadine Islands.  That always cracks me up.

Call me kooky, but I really felt sorry for Valentin.  I don't want him to go to jail.  And then I got to thinking about his daughter without her Papa.  I know I'm a sap.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Helen852, I laughed when Valentin opened the door and the 3 of them were standing there.  I was thinking the same thing.  They got there awfully fast.  But then, look how everyone comes and goes from Cassadine Islands.  That always cracks me up.

Call me kooky, but I really felt sorry for Valentin.  I don't want him to go to jail.  And then I got to thinking about his daughter without her Papa.  I know I'm a sap.   

-------------------------

I still find him creepy!!!  So if he goes away to jail, presumably for life or executed, will he be back??? There has been that idea floating since last year that Charlotte is not his daughter!!  Hmmmmm....

And I do not know why Spencer is back on ...except that it is summer time!!  Though a good actor, his character is of one irritating kid!!  Way too much GH focus is always tracking to him!!

Honored Contributor

"Oh, could it be, my dearest stepmother?"  C'mon, even the precocious Spencer wouldn't come up with such hokey dialogue.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH I've been waiting for that revelation about Kiki for a long time.