Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Helen852  I wonder if the Chimera has a Hollywood agent?

Honored Contributor

I think this Island that Sonny&Carly is on...i remember the same story plot  from the past!!!

Not much to talk aboutGH today.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

I really found today's episode (Wednesday) beyond boring!!

Maybe it's just me, but Carly and Sonny are just a snore!!  They make me fall asleep they are so boring. 

And Sam's obsession with Jason's safety is to send him away for months at a time?  The girl needs a good head shrinker!!

Let's not forget how obnoxious Spenser is.  Send him back to boarding school - Please!

And - of course - we know that Nathan's photo is not going to be in shadows when this book comes out.  Too obvious!!

Nelle and Michael - another obvious story line when Nelle does something evil to him or his family again!

I think I need a break from GH for awhile.

Respected Contributor

How great was it seeing Jennifer Bassey (Marian Colby from AMC) play the part of the publisher for the past two days??!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sam's hallucination issues are getting a bit ridiculous!!!  Fix her mental health problems or move on with the story...

Have to say, I really like Carly's naturally curly hair!!  After many perms, I just gave up! My naturally straight hair never did curl!!

Trusted Contributor

@corita wrote:

Sam's hallucination issues are getting a bit ridiculous!!!  Fix her mental health problems or move on with the story...

Have to say, I really like Carly's naturally curly hair!!  After many perms, I just gave up! My naturally straight hair never did curl!!

corita,I agree about sam,and the way she dresses,everythng hanging off of her,and high heel boots when you are at home?give me a break. also I like Carlys hair curly also ,when she was on the guiding light she wore it curly and she was beautiful,also she played a nicer person,pretty sure it is naturally curly.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

I personally think that  Carly's straight mop is very unflattering, and she is constantly messing with it to keep it out of her eyes. I have naturally straight hair, so of course, I would love to have curly hair. When the actress was a young cast member on The City, she had beautiful, long curly hair that was amazing. I can't imagine her preference for this straight do that she has been sporting for how many years.

Honored Contributor

ok...The teen party...lol!    duh!!

Josh, you need to grow up and i hope you get into trouble for trying so hard to be a perfect tv brat!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

ok...The teen party...lol!    duh!!

Josh, you need to grow up and i hope you get into trouble for trying so hard to be a perfect tv brat!

Okay, now who is Josh? I must have missed something.

Valued Contributor

Josh is short for Jocelyn - Carly's daughter.