Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I think, from what I remember, he is Blair's husband in real life. I always liked him. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

** Every summer, GH tends to focus on the younger set's conflicts...I think to draw the interest of kids out of school!! Oh, so boring.....

**I think this is going to be General Hospital's -----

"Summer of Kids's Momentous  Issues"  

Spencer/Charlotte/Valentin

Spencer/Laura/ Doc

TJ./Curtis' aunt/Jordan

Joss/Carly/Sonny

Joss/her new guy  re: Carly's daughter's name - Josslyn

Mickey/Nelle

Kiki/Dillon

Leo/Olivia issues with dad Julian

Scout/Danny issues with Sam's visions

Valued Contributor

It hasn't been that long ago that the former Joss was just a bit older than Spencer and all the other little tykes. Now she's partying and drinking. And doesn't she only have one kidney? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eager2Learn

another reason for her not drinking that bottle of beer!!

adding that

oops..yes... she had a kidney transplant

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I think Carly has a fabulous head of hair.  It's super thick so she can wear it straight and it looks nice and I also thought it looked great curly.

I would love to have her head of hair.  I love the cut and style. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

I think, from what I remember, he is Blair's husband in real life. I always liked him. 

Are you referring to James DePaiva?   Max on OLTL?  Yes, he is her husband.   I always remember seeing her on some show with her husband and her gushing how much she loved him and how wonderful he was, and in no time at all she was divorced, DePaiva was divorced and they were married.  His ex was on Hee Haw (Misty Rowe).

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

Are you referring to James DePaiva?   Max on OLTL?  Yes, he is her husband.   I always remember seeing her on some show with her husband and her gushing how much she loved him and how wonderful he was, and in no time at all she was divorced, DePaiva was divorced and they were married.  His ex was on Hee Haw (Misty Rowe).

------------------------------------

Years ago, I remember that actress and her husband on some show talking about finding out that their son was hearing impaired! It was quite touching!  I did not know her since GH is the only soap I watch.  Nice looking family....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4 wrote:

Josh is short for Jocelyn - Carly's daughter.

OH, Joss? I was trying to think of a  boy on that show named Josh.

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

I love him!

Respected Contributor

I too like Carlys hair both ways!   She has great hair either way that she wears it.  I can't stand when all the actress's are constantly pushing their hair off their face....not professional at all and they all do it.

I am already bored with the teen scene.  I thought I would at least be happy that I got GH back on my TV after not having it for 3 months but I just can't take the teen stuff.  On a good note though even though I still FF through all of Liz's scenes I do not have to see her on a daily basis!