Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I don't like Spenser's behavior either, but I think about what the poor kid has been through in his life.  His mother died so young he really didn't know her.  He attached himself to Brit and then she was gone.  His father was murdered (supposedly - you never know if he will be back),  and he is shuffled off to some private boarding school because his life is in danger.  (Not to forget his murderous granny "Helena" and her influence on him.)  I do like the way Laura does not take any nonsense from him.  I guess he is the next villian in the making!

Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

I don't like Spenser's behavior either, but I think about what the poor kid has been through in his life.  His mother died so young he really didn't know her.  He attached himself to Brit and then she was gone.  His father was murdered (supposedly - you never know if he will be back),  and he is shuffled off to some private boarding school because his life is in danger.  (Not to forget his murderous granny "Helena" and her influence on him.)  I do like the way Laura does not take any nonsense from him.  I guess he is the next villian in the making!

Yes, he's had a lot of tragedies in his life, but no more than any other Soap character. Robin had hundreds of things happen to her growing up. Spenser has been obnoxious from the day he showed up beyond babyhood. Nick raised him. I blame Nick for the arrogance and sense of entitlement and superiority. I actually don't think Laura disciplines him enough. Consequently, he never learns humility or remorse for his misbehavior. He never sees himself as in the wrong and runs roughshod over others.

Esteemed Contributor

Amy is more annoying and pushy than Maxie and that's saying something....

I loved Amy Vining.  This Amy, not so much. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Amy is more annoying and pushy than Maxie and that's saying something....

I loved Amy Vining.  This Amy, not so much. 

Sadly, I think Shel Kepler passed away in real life. 

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@corita

I don't understand wht they are giving this story to Amy...unless it will mean that Nathan will moven on to her and divorce maxie ????

After Friday's epi, I think they are going to do a PSA  about the Veterans benefits and I think Nathan will do something to help Amy's bro.  Maybe a benefit or some king of fundraiser.  I do not think they are planning on an Amy and Nathan pairing.  I like the friendship only between them.  Amy has a mad crush on Dillon any way.

As for Spencer, he is obnoxious to say the least and if I spoke to ANY adult when I was his age like he does, I would STILL be grounded!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman

yes,she died a few years ago.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well...what is up with Sam...postpartum depression or a Helena surprise???   I hope the story doesn't go on and on...can it get even more boring??   Dislike the Nathan/Amy story; really hate the bratty Spencer story;  the Michael/Nelle story needs to speed up and I am tired of the Sonny/Carly story...one of these plots has got to come to an end soon!!!

Valued Contributor

I recently read...

Spoiler
The actress that plays Maxie is back filming.  She should appear on screen in a few weeks.  She has been suffering from depression.
Honored Contributor

@daisy4

thank you for that spoiler.

She looked very ill last few times we saw her..

I hope she is now healthy enough to continue....i have missed her! 

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

So on Sunday we watched Mission Impossible - 2.  Guess what the plot line was ... don't have to guess I'll tell you.  Ethan Hunt was after someone who stole The Chimera!  Yes, The same Chimera that GH just finished up a story line (although I'm sure it will resurrect again).  

I laughed about that so hard and DH said, what's so funny.  Didn't have the energy to explain it to him.  

Thought you GH ladies would appreciate it though.

Helen852