Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ June 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Was anyone else disappointed with the May sweeps?

Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2017 Thread, Spoilers

No never disappointed in General Hospital except when they move a little too long on a story- just wish it was on seven days a week- however I do think they left it hanging about Tracey and Luke, they could of expanded on that a little more but then they left the door open for both of them to reappear - GH is the best soap on TV period

Respected Contributor

Very disappointed but you really can't go by me. I have been watching GH since their first show. I still watch or tape the show, only for Sonny since the real Jason (Steve Burton) left. I thought that Steve was a better actor than his replacement. As far as I know, they are not getting rid of the character Ava. I wish they would. Enough is enough. Have a good day.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

GH usually keeps my interest .....but the Jake/Helena/Chimira  story TOTALLY bored me.....Lulu overacting with the Charlotte custody storyline was getting

old.....and ENOUGH with the Morgan issues......and PLEASE don't bring the old Morgan back....he was horrible in the role.....................Valentin has been interesting....and i actually like Ava and think she does add some spark to the show.............lets hope they are making Franco a more normal character...........like Ted & Olivia..........what is gonna happen with Finn?? Is he leaving?  thought i heard something about that rumor.....

Still a great show..............just needs some tweeks...haha.

Respected Contributor

here we go again! News break! Ugh!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Esteemed Contributor

I just hope they don't ship Valentin off to prison.  Any more, he and Nina are my favorites.

Honored Contributor

Disappointed yes. Bored with the show, yes.  Laughable storylines?  Absolutely.

I still cannot get over how lame the nurses' ball was. 

Respected Contributor

I agree, I don't like new Jason much. He's just not true to character! Ava is necessary, have to have the mean woman and Carly and Nell have mellowed too much! Helena never sent me, but she did end up,being meaner than I imagined at first. I liked Tracy until she went soft! Need more Dianne! Glad Alexis got license back! It was bette when she was sharp! I think they brought Charlotte around to Lulu too fast. Missed a good plot line there. Kiki and Dylan are too mushy, and Finn and new mommy to be aren't there yet! I don't like Curtis groveling for Commissioner! What happened to Molly and her son? Christina won best tenn? Yuk! She and Joss can leave town together! Take Kiki and Dyl with them! I liked Morgan. He played his part well. Little Jake is good. I feel for other kids on show, they don't get much air time, except Char and Emma! Will they show what we missed for Potus speech?

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Valued Contributor

Is anyone tired of Sonny and Carly? Maybe its just me, but, enough is enough. Sonny is getting to soft, and I never liked Carly. I hope Ava's not leaving. Love her role. I am hoping they give Laura and Diane jucier roles. Such good actresses. 

Honored Contributor

@De Anna wrote:

Is anyone tired of Sonny and Carly? Maybe its just me, but, enough is enough. Sonny is getting to soft, and I never liked Carly. I hope Ava's not leaving. Love her role. I am hoping they give Laura and Diane jucier roles. Such good actresses. 

Beyond tired of Carly and Sonny.  That entire speech they gave to Ava was so hypocritical, I wonder how many times they had to retake that because they'd start laughing. 

Neither Carly or Sonny realize they are exactly like Ava.