Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

On 7/13/2014 silverwear said:
On 7/11/2014 ivey said:
On 7/11/2014 grandma r said:

Shirtless Thursday turned into questionable Friday. With the vast array of stud muffins to choose from they picked Levi???????? Please, deport him!

And in his underwear, no less! Yuck!

Yes, there he was in his droopy drawers. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} {#emotions_dlg.huh}

That was a low point, even for GH.

Man, that dude is homely.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 puglet1 said:
On 7/11/2014 ivey said:
On 7/10/2014 puglet1 said:
On 7/10/2014 quincybird said:
On 7/10/2014 SydneyH said:

Where is Liesel's sister Madeline?

She is supposed to be in jail.

Whoever's not in the hospital is in jail.

Something tells me Patrick didn't intentionally kill Rafe, but then I fell asleep the last 10 minutes today. {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Or in the sanitarium with the funny name.

For the longest time, I thought they added a new character who we never saw: "Miss Cavitch." {#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Puglet -- just had to add...was watching (kind of) the soccer match yesterday and kept hearing the commentator say "It is messy". Wow, I thought...how many times is he going to say that?? Then I actually kept my eyes on the show and saw that one of the player's name is "Messi"!! Sure did fell like a tonta/dummy!!! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Esteemed Contributor

BeckiWV, the theory is that in fact Levi did call immigration on himself and there is talk of marriage to Maxi. This isn't a spoiler per se, but I read it on some site. Hopefully that was a theory they were throwing out rather than in fact a spoiler.

Silas is such a nothing character that at this point it would be fine if he went off with Nina and Jason comes back for Sam. So much for that drama.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/14/2014 Wsmom said:

BeckiWV, the theory is that in fact Levi did call immigration on himself and there is talk of marriage to Maxi. This isn't a spoiler per se, but I read it on some site. Hopefully that was a theory they were throwing out rather than in fact a spoiler.

Silas is such a nothing character that at this point it would be fine if he went off with Nina and Jason comes back for Sam. So much for that drama.

I had not read that anywhere so I was just speculating away. Smiley Happy

Levi really is pretty slimy. I could see him doing pretty much anything (except cutting that terrible hair apparently, LOL).

The only reason I even thought of it was because I was thinking about him calling that Judge and that led to me think maybe he did this too. I was thinking it would just be to make Maxi mad at Nathan and not that he is in any real danger of being deported.

I guess time will tell. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 7/14/2014 corita said:
On 7/12/2014 puglet1 said:

For the longest time, I thought they added a new character who we never saw: "Miss Cavitch." {#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Puglet -- just had to add...was watching (kind of) the soccer match yesterday and kept hearing the commentator say "It is messy". Wow, I thought...how many times is he going to say that?? Then I actually kept my eyes on the show and saw that one of the player's name is "Messi"!! Sure did fell like a tonta/dummy!!! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

LOL. Good one! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

On 7/14/2014 Wsmom said:

ITA. I thought Michael Easton was kind of hawt when he was a PD, before his reincarnation as Silas. I also used to watch snippets of whatever soap it was where he played a vampire and was after Kelly Monaco. I thought that was pretty hawt too, so I was looking forward to their pairing.

What a dud he turned out to be!

Honored Contributor

On 7/14/2014 gardensla said:
On 7/13/2014 silverwear said:
On 7/11/2014 ivey said:
On 7/11/2014 grandma r said:

Shirtless Thursday turned into questionable Friday. With the vast array of stud muffins to choose from they picked Levi???????? Please, deport him!

And in his underwear, no less! Yuck!

Yes, there he was in his droopy drawers. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} {#emotions_dlg.huh}

That was a low point, even for GH.

Man, that dude is homely.

It looked like a diaper cover. Someone .... please cut his hair!!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Just wish they would do everyone a favor and get rid of whomever is in charge, rid the cast of all the useless characters and inane stories and restore GH to its former glory!

Bad enough they introduced cocaine to the teen set, now they add heroin. These writers are causing a slow, painful death to our beloved soap.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/14/2014 puglet1 said:
On 7/14/2014 Wsmom said:

ITA. I thought Michael Easton was kind of hawt when he was a PD, before his reincarnation as Silas. I also used to watch snippets of whatever soap it was where he played a vampire and was after Kelly Monaco. I thought that was pretty hawt too, so I was looking forward to their pairing.

What a dud he turned out to be!

I know, right? I agree with all of you. I keep wondering why Nina is even going to all this trouble. She should just take all her money, cougar up a hawt guy and go have a good time after being in a coma for so long. Why waste all this time on boring Silas? He and Sam are a perfect match IMO. They are both boring.

And, as you say, I watched them on Port Charles as Caleb and Livvie, and wow, pretty hot. It's amazing how dull they both are now.

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly, it is not the actors. This just shows how poorly the characters are being written!