Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

Finally, SOMEONE has a clue. Good for Jordan. But Anna dismissed it. Great work, Anna, ex WSB agent. After what happened with Duke being impersonated, why can't Anna think outside the box?

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Olivia and Ned maybe???

I do love Wally Kurth and have enjoyed seeing Ned back.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Wiskota said:
On 7/30/2014 Preds said:
On 7/29/2014 Wsmom said:
On 7/29/2014 Lori K said: I had to laugh when Olivia was watching the commercial for the homeless animals and crying and calling to adopt all the animals!!

I did too....hilarious! I wonder how many people have done that very thing after a night of drinking.

I wanted to cry with her. That commercial gets me every time ....sober! LOL

Hope someone thinks to pick up Diamond Dandys' cell phone so that they can see that it's Fluke calling him.

Someone probably will - but it will be Julian who already knows who the Boss is!! Do you think Mickey might be Dead? Maybe he will be donor for Alice!!

I also thought that maybe Mickey did not really die...heart for Alice...would be interesting!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Tique said:
On 7/30/2014 BeckiWV said:

Looks Olivia and Ned maybe???

I do love Wally Kurth and have enjoyed seeing Ned back.

That's a pairing I wouldn't hate. I also have enjoyed having Ned back and am hoping that he sticks around for a while.

I also enjoy Wally Kurth and hope that he sticks around for awhile. It dies look like they might be pairing up him up with Olivia.

I cannot even looking at Nina especially when she has all those teeth hanging out.....she just creeps me out. Not a good actress at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Last segment pre-empted today for news. Anyone know what the Friday cliffhanger was?