Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

Well that is funny,I think his eyes need some makeup they are o blah,get rid of him,nathan is a doll. I bet that creep used nathans phone,and is framing him.Did they show him doing that? It makes since.Why are we going to see a replay of kiki and pouty together again,repeat, repeat.what a easy way to write a soap. to bad Tucka..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

962A22B2-E929-406D-98E3-7045E88F34D7.jpeg

Everyone needs a hug... animated hugs hello friend teddy bear comment good morning good day blessings greeting beautiful day

Brit is even worse than she was before

Elizabeth kills Zander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Fv_qfGd3k

I have never been a Maxie fan so I would be fine with her riding off into the sunset with Levi to Austrailia with both of them never to be seen or heard from again. I know she's tied to a lot of people so that won't happen. The phone stunt was so obvious. Levi is the one who suggested looking at Nathan's phone because he already knew what would be found. Why didn't anyone notice that?

If Levi wants Felicia's aztec treasure, he's barking up the wrong tree. She gave it to a reporter in exchange for the video/pictures he took of Lucy and Bobbie after Lucy's unveiling at the nurse's ball. Speaking of Lucy, what's going on with her, Scott, and Kevin?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/16/2014 gardensla said:
On 7/16/2014 RainCityGirl said:
On 7/16/2014 BeckiWV said:
On 7/16/2014 Ladybug724 said:

I want to go to the GH studios with a pair of scissors and cut that mop on Levi. When I see his head I can't take it!!!

And why is Kinky always heavily involved in everything? Everyone acts like they've known her forever.

His hair is just terrible. I keep thinking it must be a bad wig but maybe it's not because it seems to match his eyebrows. It's truly awful, whatever it is.

It's not just his hair. Even though he is muscular, he is thick and squatty and with the hair reminds me of one of those troll dolls.

That's why he looks so familiar!

LOL, love it. Perfect! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

My fast forwarding took up a lot of minutes today. Can't abide Britt, Levi, Nina, Kiki.

Respected Contributor

I do like Britt. She has really grown on me.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/16/2014 luvpoos said:

The more I see Nina the more I hate her, but I guess that's what soaps are all about. Kiki and Morgan seem to be getting a little closer also, we will see where this leads.

This duo will probably be one of the "summer affairs" - along with Nick and Britt, Patrick and Sam, Jordan and Sean and the boys' triangle - Lucas, Felix and Brad!!

Respected Contributor

On 7/17/2014 corita said:
On 7/16/2014 luvpoos said:

The more I see Nina the more I hate her, but I guess that's what soaps are all about. Kiki and Morgan seem to be getting a little closer also, we will see where this leads.

This duo will probably be one of the "summer affairs" - along with Nick and Britt, Patrick and Sam, Jordan and Sean and the boys' triangle - Lucas, Felix and Brad!!

I think you may be right. Britt is working her charm using Spencer, Sam is upset with Silos and the boys just can seem to figure out this triangle out. This will carry on through out the Summer. I think Felix would be a better match for Lucas.

Valued Contributor

I believe this has been mentioned prior, but what happened to Olivia's 'visions'. She could solve everything!!!

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

That guy Micky really does look like Alice. I didn't know who he reminded me of until someone else pointed it out.

Respected Contributor

On 7/17/2014 BeckiWV said:

That guy Micky really does look like Alice. I didn't know who he reminded me of until someone else pointed it out.

That name--""Mickey Diamond"". You know if you name your kid Mickey Diamond you're pretty much guaranteeing him a future in organized crime