Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

On 7/14/2014 grandma r said:

Sadly, it is not the actors. This just shows how poorly the characters are being written!

I think you are right about Kelly Monaco and Michael Easton, that's for sure.

(edited to add)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

March 2019

December 5th - redwingsgal

December 12th - Annabellethecat66

December 14th - Preds

December 20th - mysoutherncomfort

January 6th - SloopJohnB

February 11th  -  NEvans2

March 4th  - grandma r

March 20th - Lipstickdiva

March 21st - BeckiWV

April 14th - Laura14 

April 20th - eddyandme

April 20th - Zernia Rose

April 24th - PinkDogwood

May 26th - RainCityWoman

June 16 - meallen616

July 20th  - SleeplessinSD

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Valued Contributor

Maybe Nina will be just like Franco. They will discover she has a brain tumor that is making her evil. I thought Franco would mention that when he was in Rafe's hospital room with her. GH does tend to ""recycle"" story lines a bit.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, we all know where Maxie is headed. Just as Levi planned, Maxie will want to help Levi by marrying him. UGH!!!! Of course, she will blame Nathan for turning him in when it's obvious Levi did this too.

The list of unnecessary characters keeps expanding. I vote to get rid of Nina, Levi, Ava, Brad, Lucas, Franco, Kiki, Rosalie, Silas, Delia played as Roxy, Jordan, Mickey, and Fluke. Also, stop dropping Robin in for a week or two. If she can't commit to the show leave her out. And let the rest of the frozen cast stay that way.

For me, there are just certain characters who cannot be recast. Steve Burton is the embodiment of Jason Morgan. They killed him off....let him stay that way. Kimberly McCullough is Robin. Maurice IS Sonny, Tyler is Nikolos, Finola is Anna, Ingo is Jax, John is Mac; trying to recast is a waste. And, of course, the original core characters and their portrayers should remain the same.

I would prefer to see Nathan fleshed out as a Cassedine interacting with Nik. Viktor could bring out a new dynamic. I even prefer Obrecht over Nina, Levi, and Ava. These writers obviously don't know Delia so they gave Roxy a name change thereby ruining Delia.

I honestly believe that some of the folks on this thread could do a better job than the current writers.

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot stomach much more of Levi!!!!!!!! Maxie, how gullible are you???????

Super Contributor

The best part of today's episode was that pizza Carly and Franco were eating. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I don't know if this struck anyone else, but seeing baby Rocco in that bar (albeit a "family-friendly bar" {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}) with gramma sitting next to him, bottle o' beer in her hand....... {#emotions_dlg.mellow}

I don't think a scene like that would ever have been in my reality in a million trillion years. Am I a prude?

Super Contributor

On 7/15/2014 grandma r said:

I cannot stomach much more of Levi!!!!!!!! Maxie, how gullible are you???????

Why have none of those ninnies figured out that it was Levi who took Nathan's phone and made the call to immigration, just as he did when he tipped off the judge that Nathan had lied to cover for Maxi? The crack police department DOES have its challenges, doesn't it?

Esteemed Contributor

That group in the bar doesn't collectively have 2 brain cells to rub together.

Esteemed Contributor

GH has been bad for years and lately, really, really bad. Levi is such a distraction from the obvious Maxi/Nathan romance. I read that Levi specifically targeted Maxi, but I can't remember why.

I think I might be the only one who's enjoying Nina, the nutcase. Love me some awesome revenge and her cracks about Sam are always a home run!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/15/2014 gardensla said:

GH has been bad for years and lately, really, really bad. Levi is such a distraction from the obvious Maxi/Nathan romance. I read that Levi specifically targeted Maxi, but I can't remember why.

I think I might be the only one who's enjoying Nina, the nutcase. Love me some awesome revenge and her cracks about Sam are always a home run!

I'd read awhile ago that he was after Maxi for the Aztec treasure. I didn't watch much during that time period so I know it has to do with Felicia, but don't know much else about it.

And ITA about Nina. I do enjoy her!