Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

For me, who never watched AMC, the introduction and references to Pine Valley may be hard to follow.  OK, there's a mystery afoot about Martin Grey's $50K deposit monthly from Pine Valley, yet for now and all intents and purposes, Marty really does seem to love Lucy and for that matter, his mother (who is somewhere in a medical setting being cared for) and his 1/2 sister Laura.  I going out on a limb here hoping that whatever S/L comes down the pike, that the GH writers fully explain what's transpiring as it unfolds.  (yeah, wishful thinking, I know).

Question about Mac:  I believe he was Chief of Detectives and now he is Acting Commissioner.  Who is the new Chief of Detectives?  Dante?  And what happened to the new actor/character who came onboard as a dectective while Chase was suspended?  Sorry, that was 2 questions.  Oh, and then there is Marcus Taggert.  Is he going join the PCPD?  As police commissioner?  3 questions.  :womanvery-happy:

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort   🤦‍♀️ I also posed this question here.

Also read my edit below in my last post and I'll ask DH if he knows who's in what positions. LOL 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS 

I think that your dh will be correct if he gives you a answer to that question!Smiley LOL

He may even give us answers to questions not asked yet!!!Smiley Very Happy

edited to add..

but then he tells you that he never watches GH..me doesn't believe him...Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Walt Willey was on my local news so I got confirmation about the length of his stay. He kept stating this was his first time back on daytime tv in almost twelve years. He also said he was in the studio for a few days to tape his upcoming scenes. So this is indeed a visit.

Michael E Knight is the one who suggested Mr Willey when the  production staff asked if he knew someone who would be available for a few days to appear on the show. Looks like that Diane hookup - if it happens - will need to be quick and brief. 

On another subject - Did anyone notice the cast pictures in the opening have been updated? At least some.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD   @KBEANS  Tip of my hat in that you both deduced Curtis will be the victim.  The PCPD needs you both on their team.

My thoughts on today's episode...doesn't take a rocket scientist...yes, Curtis will recover from surgery BUTTTT will be paralysed.  How long this will go on (which we know will be temporary) is anyone's guess.  

Trina: Scenes for tomorrow...she asks about her "dad".  Well, that didn't take long, did it?  She will be hovering (as will Portia, Jordan) over an unconscience Curtis willing him to come back to them.  They may have Marshall and Auntie also at his bedside.

The shooter:  Was really a bad shot if he/she couldn't put a bullet into the intended target (Sonny/Anna?) who were sitting out in the open before Dante yells out "gun".

PCPD Swat team:  They swept the entire room...nothing.  Good grief the Swat team is even more incompetent than the PCPD detectives.  They missed the weapon behind the sofa?  Really?  Notice the Swat team did not "trash" the room. Everything was in order until Dante/Chase arrived.

Esme/Spenser:  Yep, they are getting closer.  Watch out Trina.  And something Esme said to the parenting couples instructor...Esme said (about Spenser) that he is not the father; he is the brother, which adds to my belief that Spenser is really Ace's baby daddy; not Nik.  Don't care how the writers did the timeline.  Spenser is Ace's bio daddy IMHO.

Whew...I'm done. LOL

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Walt Willey was on my local news so I got confirmation about the length of his stay. He kept stating this was his first time back on daytime tv in almost twelve years. He also said he was in the studio for a few days to tape his upcoming scenes. So this is indeed a visit.

Michael E Knight is the one who suggested Mr Willey when the  production staff asked if he knew someone who would be available for a few days to appear on the show. Looks like that Diane hookup - if it happens - will need to be quick and brief. 

Thank you @Tique for the info above.  From the mention of Mr. Willey's character from Pine Valley, I thought that this might be an abbreviated stint on GH; much like Nora Buchannan from Llanview.  Pop in; pop out, do your thing.  

Honored Contributor

@Tique

Happy Belated Birthday Picture

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. Thanks for the PV/PC connections.  Holy moley oley......my head hurts trying to get it straight!!!

@KBEANS. Love your DH's comments!!!  He doesn't watch, just like mine doesn't watch.  Yet today he needed to know who those 2 subs were?????  (Molly and Kristina.......his comment......."they aren't very good")

Yes, I agree with others; Curtis will need something and Trina won't be a match.  

Boy, that's sure a crackerjack SWAT team in PC!!!  Nothing out of order in that hotel room at all.  And that rifle sitting right behind the sofa......gimme a break.

I'm wondering if Anna was the target.  However, Sonny makes more sense to me.  Is Tracy behind Pikeman????  I thought she wanted Deception, but, maybe she wants to eliminate Sonny too.  I wonder how long she's staying.

Super Contributor

I know that some of you don't like the inclusion of people from other Soaps, but my late mother was a big fan of All My Children.  When I visited and we were gone during AMC time slot, my dad would watch and give us a play by play when we go home.  If you knew either of my parents it was so out of character for both of them.  As they are both no longer with us, I enjoy the memories that the mention of this soap brings.

I am wondering if possibly Erica Kane would be the person that Tracy is talking to on the phone.  She had a beauty business similar to Deception.  I could see her developing the deceptor.  Erica also has a strong connection to Jackson Montgomery. Would be fun it she was one of Martin's Ex's and he got the idea from her.  I could see so many possibilities for this story line - just not a long term one.  It would be so much more fun than Sonny/WuWu/Dex/Mob!!

Honored Contributor

@Wiskota 

Welcome.

I  never watched " All My Children"  so I hope you enjoy seeing your  favorite people  if they are showing up here on G.H.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."