Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

BTW, I forgot to ask @Tique . Did you want Chase to seranade you for your birthday? I can get in contact with his manager Brookie and see what kind of cash outlay we're looking at. Hope she accepts EZ Pay.  Smiley Wink

Hope you are already drunk off your butt with Roxy!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

I found today's Sasha story totally unacceptable!!!!!!  Offensive, uncaring, and thoughtless for the writers to put this garbage on air.

Cody is just another smarmy con man character.  The writers seem to love writing for scumbags!!  They've yet to figure out that viewers aren't interested.

Never been a fan of Morgan Fairchild.   I did enjoy Ms Wu putting her in her place.  Ms Wu is one scary woman.

Drew is getting on my last nerve.  This actor needs to go back to Hallmark asap.

I'm betting Nina bought Carly's half of the MC.

DH had a few good observations today.  He said these stories are becoming unfathomable; so much better when the focus was on Jessie and the doctors.   He also commented that Nina's face looks even lumpier.  She must've gotten more fillers.  Obviously he's paying more attention than I thought.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday, @Tique !  I hope it has been a wonderful day!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy birthday @Tique. I hope you had a very great day. Thank you so much for everything you do. 🎂🎁🌹❤😍🎉

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Valentin And Victor Put Each Other On Notice

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Valentin And Victor Put Each Other On Notice

GH spoilers for Thursday [today] reveal threats and demands, new challenges, surprise visitors and so much more.

What Does Victor Really Want?

Valentin has been trying to keep Anna happy and interested while also keeping his Victor Cassadine problem —  as Martin Grey called it — at bay. When Victor and Valentin meet in the park, he tells his son he is counting on him to get the job done.

It’s clear that Valentin does not want to work for Victor as he warns him that if he hurts someone, he will pay with his life, so what is Victor holding over Valentin’s head?

Meanwhile, Laura Collins and Anna meet to discuss Victor and Valentin. As Laura warns her friend that she is concerned about her relationship with the charming Cassadine, she also tells Anna they need to eliminate a clear and present danger.

A Visit With Elizabeth

Kevin Collins is having a busy week. He is going to help Sasha Gilmore Corbin get better while he also pays a visit to Elizabeth at Shadybrook. He brings Liz an unexpected visitor and she is not happy about it at all. He also tells her that she is the only one who can answer some questions. Do any of them have to do with Hamilton Finn?

Speaking of Finn, he spends time talking to his brother, Chase, and Chase does not like what Finn has to tell him.

Challenges And Questions

Brook Lynn is not happy after her last encounter with Chase when he accused her of only caring about herself. She shows that hurt in the Q kitchen and Ned is sure he knows what’s wrong with her. Brook Lynn just wants to know if she should give up.

Finally, Alexis Davis and Gregory Chase have another encounter and the two agree to a challenge regarding The Invader and his stance on journalism. Gregory promises Alexis she hasn’t seen his best yet; is he willing to show it to her?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers: Dr. Collins Brings A Surprise Visitor to See Elizabeth

Hamilton Finn, along with Elizabeth Webber’s entire family, has been worried about her well being after having been sent to Shady Brook.

Liz’s sons, Cameron and Jake Webber have all been worried about their mother after her breakdown surrounding her late husband, Franco Baldwin. Finn has tried to do all he can to care for her boys while she’s away and be there for her through this entire ordeal.

Recaps show the various opinions on Liz moving on with Finn; while some are in support of her having someone in her life after losing Franco, not everyone has warmed up to the idea.

Spoilers reveal the biggest critic of Finn and Liz’s relationship is someone who has been on the back burner for some time. The fact that Elizabeth has moved on with her sister, Hayden Barnes’  ex will raise issues when Hayden finds out that her daughter Violet’s Aunt Elizabeth could potentially be her stepmother.

GH rumors hint that Dr. Kevin Collins brings a surprise visitor to Shady Brook but things take a turn when the two sisters end up sparring over one man.

source: ghblog

I have my doubts about this although a  Hayden return - even a brief one - could shake things up.

Honored Contributor

I am sure Elizabeth's visitor is Sasha. Elizabeth once lost a kid until Jake resurrected. She could be a good roomie but that scene and GH history would entail competence on the part of the doobie writing quad.

Victor probably has Anna's sister Alex waiting in the wings to wreak havoc. We need a good psycho to liven things up since Ryan insists on being an eggplant still and Esme has lost her focus.   

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I am sure Elizabeth's visitor is Sasha. Elizabeth once lost a kid until Jake resurrected. She could be a good roomie but that scene and GH history would entail competence on the part of the doobie writing quad...

@Laura14   don't think so. Sasha is a mess. Why would Kevin take her to visit Elizabeth in her current condition? His priority with Sasha is finding out what's in her system and how long she's been back on drugs. To take her out of GH to visit someone to me would be a neglect of duty.  Even more of a puzzle: Why would seeing Sasha cause Dear Sweet to "not be happy about it at all"?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Random Musings...

...Somebody help me out here... Remember when Chase was poisoned by Peter and it dragged on and on and on, as stories here tend to do, well, does anyone remember when it was decided that neutering him was necessary? Is that when it happened or has it occurred since then? You know I rarely watch, but have tuned in once or twice lately and notice he seems now to have been missing his 'boys' for quite some time...

...Related, if the fully challenged writers think we're waiting with bated (or otherwise) breath for the Chase-Brook Lyn pairing to be consummated, they'd be more daft than usual... Besides, like I said, not possible, he's missing some vital parts...

...It is way, way, way past time for the Daffy Duck writing team to end, once and for all, any and all 'teen' related storyilnes... Back burner them and leave them there for at least six months...

... This Lizzy storyline has no. legs. at. all...

...Related, as for her visitor, this show so does not need more half-baked characters to routinely get lost in the shuffle...

...I always liked Morgan Fairchild and it was good to see her again. I always thought she probably deeply regretted turning down the part of Jenna Wade on Dallas, but I digress... Anyway, fun seeing her but so help me, the woman looked like a drag queen...

...Related, if her character was going to go actionable against anybody, it should be the pathetic GH writers, who involved her in that totally asinine Sasha meltdown scene... Laughable...

...Bad casting on Dante's revised offspring... The kid has no appeal whatsoever...

...Agree @grandma r, Nina has any more fillers and she'll look like a cartoon character... Either that or she'll go up like a helium balloon... Can't stand her...

...Brad... Drew... Cody... Never mind, there are no words...

... I could go on (and on... and on... and on...) but aren't you glad I'm going to stop, for now...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

So I guess that's all we'll be seeing of Morgan Fairchild. I wouldn't mind seeing her as yet another villain (yes, I remember her from Flamingo Road). I like when these seldom seen actors show up on soaps. Gregory Harrison can stick around, too lol. And darn it, I wish they hadn't given Max Gail such a dedad-end storyline; I liked him in that role even better than the original actor.

I'm still tuning in sporadically, and don't pretend to know everything that's going on, so these forums are very helpful.

What worries you masters you.