Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@abbalulu  @grandma r   @RainCityWoman  @Helen852  @Laura14  @KBEANS   @GinaV24  @meallen616  @mysoutherncomfort  @redwingsgal  @SloopJohnB   @SleeplessinSD  @Wsmom  @BeckiWV 

Sweet Thank You Gifs | Random Girly Graphics

Your birthday wishes and kind words meant so much to me.

"What If I Fall?

Oh My Darling, What If You Fly?"

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

BTW, I forgot to ask @Tique . Did you want Chase to seranade you for your birthday? I can get in contact with his manager Brookie and see what kind of cash outlay we're looking at. Hope she accepts EZ Pay.  Smiley Wink

Hope you are already drunk off your butt with Roxy!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

@Laura14  after pondering the above, the only person who I would like to serenade me [via some kind of recording] would be Valentin. I know someone who might be interested in him serenading her in person later this month.

Here's hoping this Chase as pop star story doesn't mean we're going to be the recipients of him singing on a frequent basis. I may start emulating some of my GH girlfriends. The remote is a handy item. Use it when necessary.

"What If I Fall?

Respected Contributor

@Tique  A day late but truly meant, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY  ( BELATED)  BIRTHDAY WISHES! 🎈

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

James Caan has passed. I posted on a different thread but just wanted to let you know. 

I loved watching him in whatever role he played. I've only cried for 2 actors, that I can remember. he is one of them. A truly sweet man, IMO!

Everyobe, stay safe and well.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Tique Valentin seranaded @cowboy sam one year. Played the piano and left the cowboy hat behind. 😂

And Elizabeth is in a mental health facility. Why wouldn't Sasha bunk in? 

Haven't seen today's episode yet. Still pregaming to get my stamina up. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique Valentin seranaded @cowboy sam one year. Played the piano and left the cowboy hat behind. 😂

And Elizabeth is in a mental health facility. Why wouldn't Sasha bunk in? 

Haven't seen today's episode yet. Still pregaming to get my stamina up. Smiley Very Happy

@Laura14   the statement was a visitor, not a new roommate. I've seen today's epi so I know who was right. This time. 😜

"What If I Fall?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

Hey @Tique...

Here goes.....What kind of  🎂 will you be enjoying on your birthday? Whatever you choose or someone chooses for you take a hefty slice...after all it's your day!  Enjoy!

Kbeans

@KBEANS  I had my cousin bake me a small german chocolate cake.

The BD treat I look forward to is a Strawberry Sundae which I eat only during BD month. I can have a maximum of two but cannot eat another one until next July. I've been doing this for ~ 25 years. My friends think I'm insane but secretly they wish they had my self control.

"What If I Fall?

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
So I guess that's all we'll be seeing of Morgan Fairchild. I wouldn't mind seeing her as yet another villain (yes, I remember her from Flamingo Road). I like when these seldom seen actors show up on soaps. Gregory Harrison can stick around, too lol. And darn it, I wish they hadn't given Max Gail such a dedad-end storyline; I liked him in that role even better than the original actor.

I'm still tuning in sporadically, and don't pretend to know everything that's going on, so these forums are very helpful.

Morgan Fairchild has so much botox her cheeks almost push her eyes shut. Regarding Max Gail, I recently watched a very old episode of Barney Miller in which Max played a key part of the plot that night. As Wojohowitz, he was hypnotized to help him remember details of a confrontation. Instead he insulted most of his coworkers while under. He was good then, and he's good now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chase as a "pop" star...is the liquor store still open?

Elizabeth:  Hmmm, deep seated hatred/anger issues for mom and dad.  OK, get on with the therapy and let's wrap it up folks.

Shasha:  Totally agree with @grandma r .  Not enough to have Shasha deal with her "slip" back into pills; but the Home and Hearth segment.  And since when is a guest vendor/presenter (Deception) have to do a whole segment with another hostess/presenter for a completely different product (and in such in depth)?

Gregory:  RUN, RUN...and RUN again.  It's Alexis...keep running.

Finn:  Demands of Kevin to see Elizabeth...oh please.

Victor:  Holding Charlotte at broading school and daddy Val not allowed to see her (only text/talk).  Val, hon, as you pointed out...slit daddy's throat or if you cannot, please see Mrs. Wu.  Mention my name for a discount.

Anna:  Huh??? You know Val.  You trust him/don't trust him...huh???

Guess they wrapped up the Mayor Laura recall or whatever.

Teens:  @stevieb So correct.  Back burner indeed.  I say the charcoal grill out somewhere in the woods.  They can commune with Smokey the Bear.

Honored Contributor

Here's my catty remark for the week.

Kirsten Storms hair/appearance was mentioned which I'm used to but what is going on with Rebecca Herbst's "beautiful" hair?

Just did a Search and found posts from @Lipstickdiva  in December 2020 when she mentioned it so this isn't a new development.

"What If I Fall?