Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

The show has gone to a great deal of trouble to set that storyline up and probably won’t drop it now. Ms. Jones when did you start watching this show? It must have been recent - maybe last month or the month before. It looks like GH writers will simply let Esme vanish into the water for a while and then pop up down the road – like many other presumed characters before her.

General Hospital spoilers say Esme seems poised to face a presumed death and return when the time is right.

And obviously Ms. Jones does not know or comprehend that the actress has signed a 3-year contract.  Hopefully before Ava has her tumble off the parapet (or whatever), she has recorded Esme's confession regarding setting up Trina.  Just sayin........

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Caption this picture.

What is she thinking? What is she thinking?

Esme thinks:  I love those earrings.  I wonder if I can steal them before I take my leave of Wyndemere?

Ava thinks:  I know she's coveting my earrings like she coveted my husband.  Fat Chance!

Regular Contributor

Popping in for a couple of comments.

I really wish soaps would do drug addictions better, ie that it is not something a person goes cold turkey on and then they are well again. I hope they send Sasha to a drug rehab facility after she faces withdrawal from the drug.

Ava is going to "kill" Esme? Yeah, the witch probably is not dead and will pop up a few weeks later ala Peter. Maybe she will fall into the harbor. Like that is ever a final death for a lot of people in Port Charles. I've been expecting Esme to show up pregnant because of the long-term effects it would cause. 

Honored Contributor

Ava needs to lock Esme in the attic or catycombs and torture her for a while. Everyone thinks she's disappeared while Ava has her for dinner every night. Remember the good ole soap days? 

And apparently red herring is not a phrase anyone reporting on soaps knows. Felicia is no more Esme's mother than we are. It's usually right in front of your face at least when the writers were worth their salt so I'm sticking with Ava and Ryan which is her worst nightmare and his ultimate dream.

The story possibilities are endless even though it's a retread of Nina and Nell but then Esme is Nell 2.0. 

BTW, Nik my towels are waiting to dry your tears. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I am fine with Esme biting the dust...for good. But where does that leave Trina? That can't mean that this ridiculous trial and story line will actually send a young girl to prison for a very flimsy set of circumstances. Come on, writers, we already had to suffer the endless agony of Peter and his rebirths and crimes forever. 

As for Ava, this isn't the first time Ava will have murdered someone. She always ends up landing on her feet with little to no criminal punishment. And the Felicia connection, all I can say is HOW? I mean, unless her eggs were retrieved while she was unconscious, the odds of her going through 9 months of pregnancy and giving birth just slipping her mind are not within the realm of logic. But then this IS Felicia. Ava and Ryan didn't get together until recently, so Esme CAN'T be HER daughter.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD.    Happy Belated Birthday!!!!  Hope it was great!!!

Finally able to get back in to this forum.

I do hope Ava gets rid of spawnie permanently.   Ok f course, that won't happen.

Well, guess we'll just need to wait for September sweeps to see if any storylines wrap up.  

Respected Contributor

Hi @cowboy sam  It's the last day of July. 🥰 I'm thinking of you and missed you while I couldn't sign on. God bless!

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Caption this picture.

What is she thinking? What is she thinking?

ESME "Are you my mother? ( like that Dr. Seuss book )

AVA  "Why you dirty little So and So"

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique and all the many viewers/posters --  

I have almost stopped watching GH because of the never ending. silly stories and the mediocre acting by some of the actors. I find myself changing channels and never going back to GH show that day.

But thanks to you and others, I do keep up with the show's episodes by reading this thread.  Though recently, it was a pain to get on the forum due to website issues! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope Esme jumps or accidentally falls off the parapet (not that I believe Esme will really die for a second. She will return as crazy as Ryan now and probably "with" him too, yikes!). 

I just don't want Ava to really kill her, unless it's clearly self defense.