Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

PS: What clown did Diane's makeup? 

Yikes, it was bad, but it wasn't just her makeup, though that pale face was pretty awful. Her new sort of sienna hair color clashed with her red sweater and the cut was so severe she honestly looked a little bit like Woody Woodpecker...

Woody Woodpecker 2018 promo by MinionFan1024 on DeviantArt

Lol, I really LOVE Diane but I LOVE these comments too!  Woody Woodpecker, lol. It's true!  It was much too severe.

Diane looks so beautiful with a softer style and color and softer makeup. Put this look on probation!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I liked Nik until first, they brought in this Spencer and now you have to wonder if the son is actually older than the father, and second, not only does he look young enough to be Spencer's brother, but he began acting like a teenager as well. Some say dumb as dirt, I'll say dumber than a box of rocks. Poor Ava, she didn't realize she'd be bringing up baby when she married him.

Well, we all know where the male brain is located, so it's really not a surprise that in a nano second he succumbed to Esme's "charms." His son's girlfriend at that. 

Honored Contributor

I hope that Ava will throw spawnie off the castle into the moat and feed her to the alligators...lol ok no gaters there but it sounded good!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I can't wait for Ava to give Esme her comeuppance.

I must admit Esme is an expert at the hateful look.

I must have missed something-what's in that envelope that Esme took out of the book and put in her suitcase?

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

FYI - July Sweeps officially ended yesterday.

@Tique   I must have blinked.  Lol 

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

I'm finding that I like the Sasha character less and less.  Conversely, I'm liking Brando more and that includes his mom, too.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

About "the castle", cannot imagine that Victor (even though his nephew was  is dumber than dirt) will allow Ava to have it all.  

Oh come now  @mysoutherncomfort  this is not the day to start trying to be subtle. Let's call a spade a spade as the old saying goes.

Ace of Spades gif by DiezelFunk on DeviantArt

Dear @Tique First, let me say the "was" is in reference to the horizontal tango which is in the past tense.  So true, he still IS dumber than dirt.  As far as calling a spade a spade....well, I look at Nik as the Joker...court jester, if you will.  Appreciate your comments and well taken.  :heart:

Respected Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

I can't wait for Ava to give Esme her comeuppance.

I must admit Esme is an expert at the hateful look.

I must have missed something-what's in that envelope that Esme took out of the book and put in her suitcase?

Wondering the same thing.  From the very brief look we saw, I am guessing that it is a letter (does look hand written) which may indicate that Esme's father is Ryan Chamberlain.  Esme has a bunch of letters from her "nanny"; all together in a shoe box.  This letter was expressly hidden.  Ava is very suspicious of where Esme has learned so much about her past (not on the internet).  Who does she know?  Of course, we know Daddy dearest filled her in.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:  Some say dumb as dirt, I'll say dumber than a box of rocks. Poor Ava, she didn't realize she'd be bringing up baby when she married him.  And dense as a brick, not the brightest bulb in the pack and the elevator doesn't go up to the top floor.  Ahhhh, that's Ava's Nik!  And to add, that's Laura's son.  :womanwink:

Adding about Diane's makeup:  It's difficult IMO to make this actress look anything but chic, sophisticated and pulled together, but lo and behold, someone in wardrobe and makeup did achieve the "difficult".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SloopJohnB wrote:

I'm finding that I like the Sasha character less and less.  Conversely, I'm liking Brando more and that includes his mom, too.

Right there with you. I didn't like Sasha when I first started watching, then she grew on me, now I'm finding her and this whole storyline tedious, and really, it's all been done before and been done better. Brando's essentially a good guy, I think, and Gladys has grown on me. She's not nearly the wild hair she used to be.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...