Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@stevieb wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Perhaps Joss will soon begin her own career as a mob moll like dear old Mom with the handsome Dex, especially when she finds out he is really working for Michael (not that the fact makes him any better). I expect he will turn squeaky clean sometime down the line. Joss and Cameron have zero chemistry IMO so I'm open to it. 

Cam is a nice kid, but that's as far as it goes. I don't see him having adult chemistry with anybody, at least not currently. He's served his purpose and it really is past time for them to move him in another direction and pair Joss with someone believable.This entire sex tape storyline has been a dud, and one that they've dragged out far, far, far longer than they should have. The entire thing has lacked believability from the get-go and yet they've forced their way into making it into a major focus of the show. It's a big part of the reason some of us have more or less tuned out. On top of finding the Joss and Cam pairing a challenge, they've pushed the envelope too far with every aspect of this Esme, Spencer, Trina nonsense.  It's gone on too long, it's boring and I'm tired of it. Moreover, Esme has become another one of GH's too dastardly characters that begins to seriously lack believability. 

I could definitely see a Joss/Dex pairing.  Much better than the pairing they seem to be doing with her mother with Drew.  Has to be the worst attempted pairing in the history of GH.  This Drew is the opposite of Carly's type.  BM Drew maybe not CM's Drew.   He may be the character I currently dislike most.  

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Perhaps Joss will soon begin her own career as a mob moll like dear old Mom with the handsome Dex, especially when she finds out he is really working for Michael (not that the fact makes him any better). I expect he will turn squeaky clean sometime down the line. Joss and Cameron have zero chemistry IMO so I'm open to it. 

Cam is a nice kid, but that's as far as it goes. I don't see him having adult chemistry with anybody, at least not currently. He's served his purpose and it really is past time for them to move him in another direction and pair Joss with someone believable.This entire sex tape storyline has been a dud, and one that they've dragged out far, far, far longer than they should have. The entire thing has lacked believability from the get-go and yet they've forced their way into making it into a major focus of the show. It's a big part of the reason some of us have more or less tuned out. On top of finding the Joss and Cam pairing a challenge, they've pushed the envelope too far with every aspect of this Esme, Spencer, Trina nonsense.  It's gone on too long, it's boring and I'm tired of it. Moreover, Esme has become another one of GH's too dastardly characters that begins to seriously lack believability. 

I could definitely see a Joss/Dex pairing.  Much better than the pairing they seem to be doing with her mother with Drew.  Has to be the worst attempted pairing in the history of GH.  This Drew is the opposite of Carly's type.  BM Drew maybe not CM's Drew.   He may be the character I currently dislike most.  

@Wsmom  I can't take him and I knew it would be this way with him. He's fine for Hallmark, and I know he did soaps before, but no, I just can't abide him and especially not with Carly. No real opinion yet on Dex, but yes, at least he looks like a grown man and not like a high school junior. I know Cam is college age in real life, but sorry, he just doesn't work for me in that role, as it's evovled.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I am beyond over these youngsters pining about gray situations like they are black and white. Joss and Molly need to strap on their batgirl capes and just get it out their system. Joss, your dad had a kidney cut out of an innocent child which is why you still have your mouth. Last I checked, Sonny tends to take out the bad ones like him only. 

GH, know your audience. We lost our Clearisil and rosy idealism a long time ago. If MB doesn't want to play Sonny anymore, at least take the character out with a blaze of glory as it should be. Don't ruin the mystique by waxing poetic about a mobster figurehead now.

Honored Contributor

What is with the whining today? 

Joss whining about Sonny's business like that just struck her in the face.

Sonny whining to Nina about his feelings.

Portia whining that she has to Smiley Surprised be a doctor and save a life.

Me on the GH thread about the show Smiley Very Happy 

At least tomorrow, the eggplant speaks and Spencer finally does what we all knew he would do and clear Trina's name with his alibi on the stand. A year of my life that I can't get back, people! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

What is with the whining today? 

Joss whining about Sonny's business like that just struck her in the face.

Sonny whining to Nina about his feelings.

Portia whining that she has to Smiley Surprised be a doctor and save a life.

Me on the GH thread about the show Smiley Very Happy...

@Laura14   you left one off. Ninny whining because she knows she's never going to come first with Sonny.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

My DVR did not record today's episode.  Did I miss anything important?  It sounds like I missed a lot of whining

Honored Contributor

I haven't read all the posts so forgive me if this has already been addressed. Why one day the fill in actor for Michael then Michael again and fill in for Taggart and then the regular actor? I get the feeling the shows are taped out of order because you never know which actor you'll get it doesn't seem to be consecutive.

Esteemed Contributor

I only saw the last 10 minutes of the show today. Right now I am wondering if I should wait till it shows up On Demand and watch it, or if I should just leave well enough alone. I, by the way, love Cam and Joss together. As an ex teacher of teens, I find their appearance and relationship fairly typical. The thug dude is too old for Joss and in my opinion has no chemistry with her or anyone, not even with Mikie who hired him. I want to know what they are doing with Elizabeth's story line. It just kind of got dropped once she checked out of Shady Brook, or whatever its name is. Nothing was resolved, which seems to be typical of GH story lines these days. I happen to like the character and always have. There are several characters that I can't abide on GH, but she "ain't" one of them. As for the new hires, none of them interests me in the least.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Ryan And Esme Ruin Spencer’s Whole Plan?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Will Ryan And Esme Ruin Spencer's Whole Plan?

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal big secrets, courtroom surprises, failed romance, and so much more.

Esme Seeks Answers

Perhaps Spencer should have thought his plan to reveal a fake bio mom to Esme in exchange for Trina’s freedom a little further before putting it into action. He did see a letter about Esme’s father, so it should have come to reason that she might know a little more about her heritage than she has been letting on.

Little does he really know that Esme has a secret source to tell if he is lying to her and that source is the man she calls “Daddy.” Now that Esme has her internship back, she runs straight to Spring Ridge and tells him Spencer’s story. She also lets him know that she thinks Spencer is lying and Ryan Chamberlain tells her, “When you’re right, you’re right.” Good job, Spencer!

The Race To Save Trina

Elsewhere, Jordan is finally stepping in to do her best for Trina and questions Nikolas Cassadine about why a man named Oz Haggerty was there the day before. Of course, Nikolas knows nothing about this, but his mind does flash to Esme. Hopefully, it does not flash to sleeping with Esme.

Later, things take a shocking turn in court when a surprise witness is called to the stand.

Britt’s Sad Love Life

When Maxie hears all about Britt’s date with Cody Bell, she oddly says that Society Setups might have got things right this time. She even offers to help Cody makes things up to Britt, but will it work? He says he wants to start over but what is he really up to?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esme is running off to see "Daddy", but didn't "Uncle Kevin" have Esme banned fron seeing Ryan?    I guess the writers forgot about that!!