Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers Next 2 Weeks: Carly's Tough Farewell - Sonny Blasts Nina - Trina's Last Chance

Heather Hughes

General Hospital Spoilers Next 2 Weeks: Carly’s Tough Farewell – Sonny Blasts Nina – Trina’s Last Chance

General Hospital spoilers for the next two weeks, July 4 to July 15, tease that Sonny Corinthos will blast Nina Reeve while Carly Corinthos faces a tough farewell. Victor Cassadine will also trick Laura Collins while Trina Robinson contemplates what could be her last chance to save herself.

During the week of July 4-8, Drew Cain will have a business proposition for Nina to mull over. Nina will be a bit suspicious of what Drew’s up to, but he’ll simply tell her he intends to sell Crimson and is offering her a chance to snatch it up first. Later, Nina will eavesdrop on Drew’s discussion with Olivia Quartermaine. That’ll clue Nina in on why Drew’s selling Crimson since it’s part of his plan to make sure Carly doesn’t lose her half of the Metro Court.

Afterward, Nina will drop a hint to Sonny about Carly landing in some trouble. Sonny will also comfort Nina as she continues to deal with being shut out of Wiley Quartermaine-Corinthos’ life, so that’ll bring some heartfelt moments between them.

At the Metro Court pool, Spencer Cassadine’s plan will come with some curveballs. The goal was to create a diversion and get some DNA samples to trick Esme Princenwith, but Spencer and Cameron Webber will lose control of their scheme.

It looks like Spencer and Josslyn Jacks will both end up all wet after some poolside shenanigans. Carly will chew Spencer out for creating a scene, so he’ll run into some obstacles – especially after Esme questions what’s going on.

On the Home and Heart Channel, Sasha Gilmore will also hit some hurdles thanks to the pills she’s popping and an unfortunate request. GH spoilers say Sasha will be put on the spot when she’s asked to model a baby carrier as part of her presentation. After Sasha freezes on live television, things will only head downhill from there. Sasha will be a total mess after she blows this very important TV appearance, but Brando Corbin  will be more concerned about Sasha’s personal issues.

As for Cody Bell, he’ll cause another round of problems for Damian Spinelli. However, Cody will also find a proper way to support himself in Port Charles when Olivia hires him to work in the Quartermaine stables.

At The Invader, Alexis Davis and Gregory Chase will make a bet regarding his new op-ed. If the readers mostly approve of Gregory’s point of view, he’ll be able to have more input in what’s published. Yep, that's the way to run a newspaper. Digital or not. Of course, this will give Gregory and Alexis a chance to continue what’s sure to be the start of a complex romance. Alexis tends to be drawn to challenging men she can spar with intellectually, so there’ll be some flying sparks with Gregory.

Meanwhile, Harrison Chase and Brook Lynn Quartermaine will grow emotionally distant again. There’ll be some clashing due to Brook Lynn’s repeated attempts to help Chase and his need to handle the situation his own way. Fortunately, Brook Lynn and Chase will get some assistance from their loved ones, so that’ll lead to them talking things out and getting on the same page.

Since Chase and Brook Lynn’s intense feelings for each other are complicating all this, they need to get those sorted out as well.

After Anna Devane makes a phone call about the time Valentin Cassadine supposedly spent recuperating in a clinic, Victor will overhear. Since Victor will fear Anna’s going to uncover the truth about his agenda and Valentin’s involvement, he’ll confront her about her investigation. Anna won’t divulge anything critical, but Victor’s reaction should make her even more convinced that something fishy is going on.

During the week of July 11-15, it’ll finally be time for Fourth of July fireworks in Port Charles. They’ll be happening a little late due to all the recent preemptions, but they’ll still bring some fun interactions.

In the park, Britt Westbourne will serve as a third wheel while Maxie Jones and Austin Gatlin-Holt try to enjoy a romantic picnic. Once Spinelli shows up, he’ll add another romantic hindrance and could face questions about the secrets he continues to hide.

Over with Sonny, he’ll corner Spencer and demand some answers. Sonny may try to get to the bottom of Spencer’s latest Esme plan, but the confrontation itself will lead to Spencer’s surprising realization. Spencer will come up with yet another way to prove Trina’s innocence, but he’d better work fast! Trina’s trial will be rapidly approaching by then, so that’ll take a toll on her mental state and leave Portia Robinson with concerns.

While Curtis Ashford and Marshall Ashford seek proof that could clear Trina’s name, there’ll be a shocking change in Trina’s defense. Portia, Josslyn, and Laura will all support Trina as she faces a difficult choice. Josslyn will push Trina to use her alibi to her advantage, so Trina will have to decide if she’s going to rat Spencer out for that little field trip he took to the cemetery. Trina was with Spencer when the scandalous video leaked, so revealing that could help her – though Spencer would land in extremely hot water.

After Valentin fails to get Laura out of the way, Victor will get the job done himself. Soon after, Laura will receive news of a crisis involving her mother, Lesley Webber – one that seems poised to lure her out of town for a while. Victor will apparently do something to dupe Laura, he may succeed in getting her out of the picture until he carries out his plot. Another break from Laura coupled with an impending one from Drew. July Sweeps is looking up. At least for me.

Back with Carly, she’ll get a visitor that she isn’t happy about at all. It looks like Nina will arrive with some updates that’ll ultimately provoke Sonny’s anger. Sonny will question Nina’s motives, so she may intervene in this whole Metro Court situation and make an even bigger mess. Although Nina may claim she was trying to help, Sonny might think she should’ve just stayed out of it!

Carly will eventually say a tough farewell, so she may refuse all help and accept that she’s losing her half of the Metro Court – at least for now. There’s always a chance that Carly will regain control of it later, but she may find other opportunities to explore in the meantime.

Over with Nina again, she’ll have a startling encounter in the cemetery. Maybe that’ll involve a run-in with pregnant Willow Tait  who may want to visit her deceased baby’s grave while worrying about her bun in the oven. At least she remembers the baby she gave birth to once a year. Could this bring Nina and Willow closer or intensify their conflict even more? Either way the show will keep inching closer to the big mother-daughter reveal!

source: celebdirtylaundry

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

I saw some of yesterday’s episode and Lynn Herring - as usual - looks like a million bucks. On the other hand - I wish they would do something with Kirsten Storm. I sometimes watch Y&R and Beth Maitland (another larger woman) always looks classy. I wish they would dress/accessorize KS better; she used to be adorable and could again if the show made any kind of an effort. Also had any character that Carly should go to the can for insider trading?
Respected Contributor

Happy birthday All you guys born in July Picture #137592616 | Blingee.com

Wishing a very happy and healthy birthday to @Tique.  Whatever you do, I hope this day will be extra wonderful for you.  Thank you for being a devoted hostess and keeper of this blog.  I can say with all sincerity that you are a special person.  You go girl!!

Respected Contributor

Happy birthday to our fearless leader and my friend, @Tique .  Do something fun today that makes you happy.  

If you need bail, just call.  

Thanks for all you do here for us in Port Charles

Luv ya

Karen

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique 

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY,  and many more!!!

Hope you have a great day!

Respected Contributor

• @Tique   🎶 Happy birthday to you .🎶. 🌷🎂❤
I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@Tique , I hope you have the best day ever!🎂🎊🎉🎈❤️

97818965-5D0D-475C-9C60-FD83A79CE0C0.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tommie1965 wrote:
I saw some of yesterday’s episode and Lynn Herring - as usual - looks like a million bucks. On the other hand - I wish they would do something with Kirsten Storm. I sometimes watch Y&R and Beth Maitland (another larger woman) always looks classy. I wish they would dress/accessorize KS better; she used to be adorable and could again if the show made any kind of an effort. Also had any character that Carly should go to the can for insider trading?

Agree about Storms. All right, she got older and bigger, but there's no reason for her day in and day out to be sent out there looking like a hot mess from virtually head (tone down the blonde and get rid of the roots) to toe. If the show doesn't care, then she should and vice versa. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Tommie1965 wrote:

Agree about Storms. All right, she got older and bigger, but there's no reason for her day in and day out to be sent out there looking like a hot mess from virtually head (tone down the blonde and get rid of the roots) to toe. If the show doesn't care, then she should and vice versa. 

I think a great improvement would be to have her hair styled. It has looked pretty bad for at least 3 years now.

Honored Contributor

In case GH thinks we forgot, Carly got the hotel by swindling Luke out of his ill gotten gains from Tracy and then residing in Shadybrook, did she not? I'm almost positive that was when LW came on the show.

And now we all know why QVC shipping is a mess. Ms. Wu! She's running the home shopping channel empire!  Smiley LOL

Thought I was going to have to take out Miss Fairchild when she started to rag on home shopping customers. Watch it! I am not threatened ABC and I will continue to post on this thread. Give me better stories and I will make better posts.Smiley Indifferent

Britt is going to be up the spiral staircase so fast in Cody's bed it won't even be funny. I lost my bet for the 4th of July so I'm doubling down and going for Labor Day at the latest but end of month most likely. Then he's going to have an affair with Willow after she loses said kid. It ain't happening. The horse is going to trample her or the blood tests are going to come in with a death sentence. We never had to wait this long for lab results when Brad was running GH. Just sayin...

Looks like Elizabeth is getting a roommate bunking with Sasha! Gladys will bring the lasagna.