Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Tique   You share a birthday with my DD or should I say she shares a birthday with you!

@SloopJohnB  I remembered that from last year. It also helped that I recently read it when I was perusing last year's July thread. Our date is also shared with one of @Annabellethecat66's daughters. I miss our annabelle. Hope she's recuperating without incident.

@Tique and @SloopJohnB my son Brad also shares the July 6th birthday. ❤

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Hat on:

May be an image of 1 person and standing

Hat off:

@mysoutherncomfort   one vote for hat on.

Next...

Another vote for "on" 

Honored Contributor

About Cameron Mathison and his stint as Drew...

BLAEO — Backlog Assassins Extraordinaire

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I REALLY enjoyed seeing "Luna" on today as well as the many references to "Enchantment" and my gal, the one and ony, Miss Erica Kane!!

And I agree, @Laura14 , Morgan Fairchild looks amazing!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Can Brando Save Sasha From Certain Doom?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Can Brando Save Sasha From Certain Doom?

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal emotional meltdowns, shocking business news, stable secrets, and so much more.

Sasha Is About To Lose It

After popping a few pills from Felty, Sasha Gilmore Corbin was feeling fine and managed to even give Flora Gardens a makeover. A little bit of stage fright doesn’t stop her, but a gift from Flora might do her in. When Sasha sees the baby sling she is forced to wrap around her body, all she can think of is her little boy, Liam Mike Corbin.

Brando Corbin has to make a split-second decision right then and there. Does he let Sasha go on with the show or does he put a stop to things? As Sasha looks like a deer caught in the headlights, Brando needs to think fast but will he do the right thing?

Will Nina Tell All?

Carly certainly doesn’t want Sonny Corintho to know that she managed to lose her half of the Metro Court but Nina Reeves doesn’t realize that yet and may say too much. As Sonny presses to learn more, will Nina spill? We do see Sonny offering someone help but is it Carly?

Meanwhile, Carly learns that Drew Cain just made a massive deal to get her some money for the Metro Court, but are the terms of this deal worse than anyone ever imagined — for Carly, at least?

Action In The Q Stables

Michael Corinthos and Willow Tait spend some time in the Quartermaine stables where they seem to be celebrating their good news. Then, Cody Bell interrupts them. Is he ready to take that job after all?

Elsewhere, Britt Westbourne is having a talk with Kevin Collins when she receives something unexpected. Let us not forget that Kevin was once examining her father’s brain, a story that was dropped after about one scene.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday @Tique ! Whether it is skinny dipping at Metro, swinging from the chandeliers at Wyndermere, or rolling in the hay at the stables, make sure you get to celebrating at Charlies and the Savoy first. Britt and Carly have pulled up a chair for your tequila shots. Lick it, slam it, suck it! TJ has your hangover kit ready. 🎉🦎🥳

Enjoy your day! 

Respected Contributor

Hey @Tique  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎉🎈 🎉🎁 🥳  Hope you have a great day. Thanks for all you do here, and know it is appreciated.

Here goes.....What kind of  🎂 will you be enjoying on your birthday? Whatever you choose or someone chooses for you take a hefty slice...after all it's your day!  Enjoy!

Kbeans

Respected Contributor

Happy July, Tique and all of the GH posters! Thinking of you and sending good thoughts.

Respected Contributor

Happy birthday Tique! I hope you have a wonderful day and lots of fun and happiness!

Honored Contributor