Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

So now that Spence is banned, how fast do you think Nik will buy the hotel if Nina doesn't beat him too it? Nik and Esme can christen every hotel room. 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Are we being punked? Chase as the next pop heartthrob?Smiley LOL He's about 15 years too old. And have you heard him sing? He ain't got it not even a little bit. Whichever writer is lusting after him, keep it private, toss your own undies and move on. 

Rolling on the Floor Laughing emoticon | Emoticons and Smileys for ...

@Laura14  since we're on the subject Josh Swickard/Chase celebrated his 30th BD yesterday.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Esme needs a new phone after her dunk in the pool...hint, hint, Trina.

Can we just get the dancing baby from Ally McBeal and chase Sasha around with it? It would be better than dragging a dead baby's memory through this show. We hated it the first time. Why remind us and audience members who have lost kids and struggle with sobriety to jump off that cliff? This is really crossing a line for me at this point. 

A stupid dating service that makes zero sense, kindergartners in the pool, a thirty year old singing telegram cop, is this really what we have going on? Cody and Britt have my attention. I am losing my grip on everyone else. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

What's in the water in Port Charles that Rocco would go from about 6 year old or so to around 13 overnight?!

The usual fast forward aging (SORAS) used on all soaps to my knowledge. :smileylol:Next time we see Donna or Avery, how old will they be?

Honored Contributor

They need to bring back Emma Drake and let her mix it up with Spence and Cam. 

Last I heard Avery is in cosmetology school and apprenticing with Ms. Wu while Donna is pre-med. She should be assigned to help TJ diagnose Willow any day now. 

Respected Contributor

Color me very disappointed...RE: Drew.  I had hopes for the character's return and replacement, however, it's a no go for me now.  He (and Mikey's) handling of ELQ, the Ned debacle, the Valentin debacle, the running around, meddling yenta into everyone's business, and now the Crimson/Nina buyout debacle.  Way to much for this gal to overlook.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Are we being punked? Chase as the next pop heartthrob?Smiley LOL He's about 15 years too old. And have you heard him sing? He ain't got it not even a little bit. Whichever writer is lusting after him, keep it private, toss your own undies and move on. 

Rolling on the Floor Laughing emoticon | Emoticons and Smileys for ...

@Laura14  since we're on the subject Josh Swickard/Chase celebrated his 30th BD yesterday.

He and his wife just recently hada baby I think. I think he' probably the hottist man on GH right about now.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

What's in the water in Port Charles that Rocco would go from about 6 year old or so to around 13 overnight?!

The usual fast forward aging (SORAS) used on all soaps to my knowledge. :smileylol:Next time we see Donna or Avery, how old will they be?

They have already aged Donna from a baby to perhaps a 5 year old. If Avery is still the same set of twins, she will age normally.

Esteemed Contributor

Color me very disappointed...RE: Drew.  I had hopes for the character's return and replacement, however, it's a no go for me now.  He (and Mikey's) handling of ELQ, the Ned debacle, the Valentin debacle, the running around, meddling yenta into everyone's business, and now the Crimson/Nina buyout debacle.  Way to much for this gal to overlook.  

Not only that, but I have said before I do not remember the old Drew that involved in ELQ. In fact I don't remember what he did. Do you recall? The new Drew has his nose in everybody's business and seems to think he's the next Quartermain tycoon.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Not only that, but I have said before I do not remember the old Drew that involved in ELQ. In fact I don't remember what he did. Do you recall? The new Drew has his nose in everybody's business and seems to think he's the next Quartermain tycoon.

Drew is the one who purchased Aurora. He and Sam were trying to set up a publishing empire when they hired Peter. Drew was no more involved in ELQ than he was in any of the Quartermaines' lives until he found out Oscar was his son. Then he made a half-hearted attempt to try to have a relationship with him.

@mysoutherncomfort  don't be disappointed. We pretty much had a consensus; there was no need for a Drew recast/return.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~