Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

Did anyone get to see GH Monday the 4th?

We had a sad Special News Break😪

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Did anyone get to see GH Monday the 4th?

We had a sad Special News Break😪

@cowboy sam   it was a repeat episode from November, the one when Drew returned from the dead and Sam/Dante were spending their first Tsgiving together.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

I would rate GH about a 7.5 right now.  I do realize that some stories must be used over and over for a show to be on the air since 1963 (?)

I would agree with most here and say Evil E has to go.  Nothing redeeming in her now

I just read the July thread up to date and I think it was @Tique who mentioned Cody's last name is Bell...hmmmmmmm  Any relation to Katherine??

Thanks for another great year of hostessing our thread, @Tique !  Appreciate all of your work here

Stay cool everyone-we are in the midst of Heat Warnings all week.  I will not be seen outside unless running to or from an air-conditioned car or building or a pool!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What's in the water in Port Charles that Rocco would go from about 6 years old or so to around 13 overnight?!

Esteemed Contributor

Watched today's show.  Wish they'd put an end to the Esme-Trina thing - boring!

Can't stand Drew:  seems sleazy.  Is Nina gonna buy out Carly's club?  Now that would make for many interesting storylines, imho.....

Hope everyone is well and had a very nice Independence Day.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 I am waiting for him to take Officer Rory's beat. Joss should fall in love once Cam gets himself in trouble.

And look at Morgan Fairchild! We should all have those genes.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

...I just read the July thread up to date and I think it was @Tique who mentioned Cody's last name is Bell...hmmmmmmm  Any relation to Katherine??...

@redwingsgal   glad to see a post from you today. That was @Laura14  who stated Bell was both Cody and Katherine's last name. We don't know yet if they're related.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely despise what they're doing to Sasha!!!

Drew is an idiot!!!  Going to Nina with a ridiculous offer to buy Crimson was beyond stupid.  He might have taken out a billboard for his lack of subtlety.   Of course, Nina will buy the Metro Court out from under Carly!!!

Cody is a jerk!!!!  Totally unnecessary character and storyline.  And, why ruin Spinelli??? 

As for the evil E.......please end this nonsense.  

Honored Contributor

Are we being punked? Chase as the next pop heartthrob?Smiley LOL He's about 15 years too old. And have you heard him sing? He ain't got it not even a little bit. Whichever writer is lusting after him, keep it private, toss your own undies and move on. 

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Watched today's show.  Wish they'd put an end to the Esme-Trina thing - boring!

Can't stand Drew:  seems sleazy.  Is Nina gonna buy out Carly's club?  Now that would make for many interesting storylines, imho.....

Hope everyone is well and had a very nice Independence Day.

Honestly, CM's version of Drew has shot him straight to the top of the characters I dislike most on GH.  Beyond smarmy, in everybody's business and know-it-all...I thought I didn't like BM's portrayal of him..I would take him back in a minute over this version.