Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

Hat on:

May be an image of 1 person and standing

Hat off:

@mysoutherncomfort   one vote for hat on.

Next...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Hat on:

Hat off:

Next...

Just get rid of him altogether. Problem solved.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Can we buy the Metro Court ourselves? And is there EZ Pay on the Heart and Home Network? Deception better have free shipping too. Sasha is probably getting ready to be happier than David V on camera. Everyone get their credit card and popcorn ready.

Nik is so getting screwed and not in a good way. Ava is sharpening the knife and they better make her better than Helena when she realizes what he did. 

Any chance Carly and Joss aren't mother and daughter? If Jax can swap a kidney, he can swap a kid. Better not happen and I don't see IR coming back ever right now, but it could be a path to go down. And Carly thought all she was losing was the hotel. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Can we buy the Metro Court ourselves? And is there EZ Pay on the Heart and Home Network? Deception better have free shipping too. Sasha is probably getting ready to be happier than David V on camera. Everyone get their credit card and popcorn ready.

Nik is so getting screwed and not in a good way. Ava is sharpening the knife and they better make her better than Helena when she realizes what he did. 

Any chance Carly and Joss aren't mother and daughter? If Jax can swap a kidney, he can swap a kid. Better not happen and I don't see IR coming back ever right now, but it could be a path to go down. And Carly thought all she was losing was the hotel. 

Wouldn't that be a great twist...when they get Carly and Joss' DNA tested it turns out they aren't mother and daughter!  Now that would be fun!  Anything to stick it to the high and mighty Carly makes me smile.  😀

Esteemed Contributor

The writing team really needs an overhaul.   The stories get worse by the week.  Strong women have been turned into needy women with no common sense.  The teen story has dragged on way too long.  The evil one needs to go; nothing special about the character or the actress.

It's way past time for these writers to come up with something compelling for viewers to watch.  Turning Sasha into a drug addict is one of their worst ideas.  Bad enough they put the actors and viewers through the tragedy of Liam's passing, especially at that time of year.  Yes, a story about coping with that loss and how to get help should gave followed.

I do not find the Cody character interesting or appealing.   Another low life con artist on the screen.  And, what the heck are they doing to Spinelli?????  Time to hire better writers and have them acquaint themselves with GH history.

Honored Contributor

Hat on!
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Hat on:

Hat off:

Next...

I vote for ..hat on!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

I'd give it a 6.5.  Some days it's really good, others not so much. Am not a fan of Michael and Willow.  I'd like to see the Sasha storyline resolve itself. Any other time Gladys would be inserting herself and blabbing all over, but when she really needs to .... she's too self absorbed. 

Ava and Victor would make an interesting coupling, I am liking Charles Shaugnessey as VC.  Did we ever get proof that VC is Valentin's biological father?  

Happy 4th of July.  Happy Birthday to all July peeps.  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

...Ava and Victor would make an interesting coupling, I am liking Charles Shaugnessey as VC.  Did we ever get proof that VC is Valentin's biological father?  

Happy 4th of July.  Happy Birthday to all July peeps.  

@Helen852   I would say you agree with @Laura14  since she posted something similar earlier on this thread but it would be more correct to say both of you agree with me since I posted about an Ava and Victor hookup months ago on the December thread.

@Tique wrote:

If our esteemed writing/production team had a smidgen of imagination/foresight they would return Ava to her former self. I barely recognize this "kinder gentler" woman she has become. Ava and Victor would collaborate on something and somehow find themselves in bed. Together. Naturally "you know who" would walk in on them....

...On second thought maybe "Spense" would be a better choice to walk in and discover Ava and Victor.

I'm still convinced the above will eventually garner me a She said it first. Happy smiley 3

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Sonny Be The One To Rescue Carly?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Will Sonny Be The One To Rescue Carly?

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal a day of secret-keeping, major scheming, dreams turning to nightmares, and so much more.

Carly Needs A Bailout

After becoming too confident in her own schemes, Carly Corinthos now finds herself in a bad financial situation with the hotel she has worked so hard to build up for years out of her grasp. She sold her share and doesn’t have the money to buy it back, but Sonny Corinthos has the cash.

When Sonny wants to know what Carly and Olivia are talking about, Carly tries to be evasive, but Sonny can tell something is up. Will he offer to help and will she accept?

Sonny also finds himself busy with Damian Spinelli, asking him what kind of trouble he is in with Cody Bell. Elsewhere in the hotel, Drew tells Nina Reeves some news about Crimson and Aurora, and it looks like she is going to have to make a big financial decision as well. 

The Great DNA Caper

Cameron Webber and Spencer Cassadine’s plan to get a hold of Josslyn Jacks’s and Carly’s DNA in order to trick Esme Prince into thinking Spencer found her mother goes awry when Esme spots Spencer heading towards the pool and wants to know what he is up to.

Josslyn is also curious as to why Cameron is acting strange. He says he wishes he can tell her everything, but he just can’t at this moment. This is sure to make Josslyn suspicious.

Sasha’s Big Day Goes Bad

It’s finally time for Sasha Gilmore Corbin’s big TV appearance and she is high as a kite. Too bad Maxie Jones and Lucy Coe do not realize this. They know Sasha is nervous, but they have no idea how horrible things are about to get.