Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Happy Sunday GIF by weekend.com

GH Rory Esme

Question: What's going on in his head? What's going on in hers?

Put a caption to this split picture of Rory and Evil E.

ETA

@KBEANS  thanks for including the correct name in your post. Three lashes for me.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rory: 🤔  Cue the Psycho music. 

Esme:  Wow he's ripped...Trina has good taste. You want to make a video? 

@Tique  NEVER! 

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

Please delete my birthday for this month.

I just don't want any fuss over it   as to me its just another day and i have other things in my life right now to celebrate.

thanksSmiley Happy

That being said, happy birthday to all July babies.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

Anyone know what happened to Austin/Franco?  Last I saw he was in the woods telling some stranger to stop following him - then nothing.  Obviouly the actor is not on a full time contract, but when he came back last time he had lost quite a bit of weight.  I'm wondering if he has some kind of medical problem that keeps him away.  That's another story line that was started and never heard from again - yet the Esme - Trina story just keeps going on and on and on!  Enough already.

When Carly was telling Olivia she didn't want Ned to give her the money for the hotel I wanted to scream at Carly.  Why doesn't she realize that Olivia will be stuck with whoever buys her half of the hotel.  Of course not - because she is Carly!

I think that Sonny overheard them talking and will insits on paying the money   back for Carly

Why is it that someone always bails Carly out. Just once I want to see her go down for the count and actually have to pay for her actions. Remember when Edward Q went bankrupt and he and LIla had to move out of the mansion and into much cheaper digs? It was Lila who pulled them out of the dumpster when she marketed and sold her homemade realish which she called PickaLila. Let's see. What is Carly skilled in? Long ago before she tried to cover up who Michael's father was and had Jason lie about it, she was a nurse in training.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Let me be redundant and say once again how much I dislike what they are doing to the Sasha character. There's no reason for it. Hate it!

@daisy4  an excellent question about what happened to Austin although I sense not many people care. I read GH thinks they may have made a mistake expecting him and Maxie to mesh. Really? So they took a sure thing, Elizabeth and Franco who were making it work against all odds and killed him off only to bring him back as Austin. What a flop!

We don't all agree on who deserved to win those Emmys but we should be in total agreement on this: There's a reason GH didn't win Outstanding Writing Team for A Drama Series.

I too am disgusted with the Sasha story line. Wasn't it enough that she nearly died from the dose Cyrus gave her? And that was before she lost her baby. Why didn't they explore a counseling story line, since many women have miscarriages or have still borns. I would think the public would appreciate the information given as to how a woman can function again having lost a baby..

Respected Contributor

@Tique   You share a birthday with my DD or should I say she shares a birthday with you!

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Tique   You share a birthday with my DD or should I say she shares a birthday with you!

@SloopJohnB  I remembered that from last year. It also helped that I recently read it when I was perusing last year's July thread. Our date is also shared with one of @Annabellethecat66's daughters. I miss our annabelle. Hope she's recuperating without incident.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@SloopJohnB  I remembered that from last year. It also helped that I recently read it when I was perusing last year's July thread. Our date is also shared with one of @Annabellethecat66's daughter. I miss our annabelle. Hope she's recuperating without incident.

@Tique   You know, as I was typing that I thought I mentioned it last year!  I will probably mention it next year too, so you are warned.....LOL

Yes, happy birthday to Annabellethecat's DD & I hope she is on the mend.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  My husband puts his hat on and imitates Marshall. He always says, "Curtis, I can't tell you about my past." He's a pizz er. Indeed.  Please tell your hubby I appreciate his sense of humor.

I've heard that a friend of my husband's said his dad wouldn't go to his wedding because he would have to go without a cap and he refused to show his bald head.

Another guy from my building is very handsome and always dons a Yankee cap. He has hair on the sides, but I suspect he's bald, because I haven't seen him w/o a hat since 1979. 

To all that have responded about men wearing hats, please accept my thank you's.  Interesting anecdotes to be sure.

It's not the character wearing a hat per se, it's that his hat(s) look too small on his head.  Wearing a hat out in public is normal and understandable, but what "slays me" is when Marshall is at home (Curtis'/Portia's home), he is wearing a hat...in the house.  That just strikes me as very odd.  Did I say odd?  Slap me silly, this is GH!!

For the record, I wear a hat/baseball cap very often (for various reasons) when I'm out and about.  Yet never have I worn a hat just being or puttering around the house.  I will assume (yes, I know) that is just another GH writer's "stichick".  Marshall Ashford = hat. :womanfrustrated:

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

GH Rory Esme

First Esme:  My, my, my wish Spencer looked like that.  This guy is going to be easy pickins'.

Rory:  Incoming evil at 12 o'clock.  Prepare the shuttle craft for immediate takeoff.