Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Joy of joys, it appears we're going to see a resurgence of the teen scene in Port Charles. Look, if we have to endure them, couldn't they at least recast Cam. Tired of his Tourettes school of acting and he has got to be the goofiest boy they could have cast. I'm sorry, but I just can't abide him. Trina runs a distant second on my hit list and I can take or leave Joss, but rather they had all gone off to school far far away... And speaking of which, what kind of doofus turns down a scholarship to Stanford to go to Port Charles University, as if there is one...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I am predicting -- Britt sleeps with Jax but later, she is pregnant. Who is the daddy... Jax or Jason?

Will Trina and Spency become a teen duo?  Did he leave some blood drops when he cut his hand?  Maybe I didn't hear - but Ava never got upset that her 'precious' art was covered in red goop!

Honored Contributor

Yep, i guessed who Vincent was right away! 

He sure is a cutie  but wait until Trina  she finds out who he really is!

@corita 

That sure didn't take long for the 2 of them have a few drinks,  talking woe is me  together..and  then  go hop into bed together!

Sorry,Jason you had your chance and blew it for Carly.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

I am predicting -- Britt sleeps with Jax but later, she is pregnant. Who is the daddy... Jax or Jason?  BINGO!

Will Trina and Spency become a teen duo? Yep, it looks like Trina and Spency/"Victor" and Cam/Joss.  

Did he leave some blood drops when he cut his hand? Was it a cut? Or the fake blood? I wasn't sure.  Maybe I didn't hear - but Ava never got upset that her 'precious' art was covered in red goop!

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort   I'm not @stevieb  but did write the above. Thank you. Happy smiley 141

@Tique Oh, my bad.  Thanks for the correction.  I think trying to log in for days and changing my nickname must have addled my brain...it wouldn't take much.  

Respected Contributor

Let me see if I got this straight.  GH seems to be heading for "teen angst in the afternoon".  Sorry, not my cup of tea or anything else.  Much preferred to see Britt ripping off Jax's shirt.  Just sayin'......

Now onto the "new" Spencer (Nickolas Chavez) and my thoughts.  1) this is disturbing to me on many levels.  This "teen" is on track to have serious mental issues...oh, that's right, he's a Cassadine.  Wrong track, writers.  2) Spencer is supposed to be what around 16 years old; this actor today looked about 21 (at least) to me. Handsome young man and sophisticated. 3) OK, I'll go with boarding school "summer vacation", but aren't the parents to be notified where their kids are going...e.g. home, staying at the school, vacationing with a friend's family?  Does Daddy Nik know where his son is supposed to be?  Does he even check in with the Head Master or vice versa?  4) Aledgedly Spencer doesn't speak with his Dad; what about Grandma Laura and 5) So now we have Spencer flitting around PC, terrorizing Ava, getting to Avery, destroying valuable property....is he staying at the Metro Court in a suite?  I'll stop here....so ludicrous!

Honored Contributor

Well, after all, it's summer. I guess we had to expect they'd roll the brats teens out of cold storage. I wish I had he only key.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

dingRe: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

According to info I dug up, Spencer was born in 2006.

Seems like most of the kids are aged at one point or another. 

Josslyn Jacks was technically born in 2009 but they aged her a few years ago.

My guess is that they wanted to introduce a child already known to viewers instead of a new character. And it's summer...time for the teen scene. Pools and outdoor activities. Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Let me see if I got this straight.  GH seems to be heading for "teen angst in the afternoon".  Sorry, not my cup of tea or anything else.  Much preferred to see Britt ripping off Jax's shirt.  Just sayin'......

Now onto the "new" Spencer (Nickolas Chavez) and my thoughts.  1) this is disturbing to me on many levels.  This "teen" is on track to have serious mental issues...oh, that's right, he's a Cassadine.  Wrong track, writers.  2) Spencer is supposed to be what around 16 years old; this actor today looked about 21 (at least) to me. Handsome young man and sophisticated. 3) OK, I'll go with boarding school "summer vacation", but aren't the parents to be notified where their kids are going...e.g. home, staying at the school, vacationing with a friend's family?  Does Daddy Nik know where his son is supposed to be?  Does he even check in with the Head Master or vice versa?  4) Aledgedly Spencer doesn't speak with his Dad; what about Grandma Laura and 5) So now we have Spencer flitting around PC, terrorizing Ava, getting to Avery, destroying valuable property....is he staying at the Metro Court in a suite?  I'll stop here....so ludicrous!

@mysoutherncomfort   I agree with a lot of the above and will add my thoughts without dissecting every statement you made. 

I posted this on the June thread.

@Tique wrote:

...To me it would be far worse if it was Spencer. Since he is - as far as I know - still a minor, it would mean he inherited the worst parts of the Cassidines and if Nik didn't get him help quickly, he could eventually rival the evilness of our beloved Helena.

When you take a look back at some of the "pranks" that Spencer has pulled he is right on target to be where he is now. I put pranks in quotes because that's how others saw them. To me they were crimes. Spencer tampered with a voting box causing an election to be delayed. Spencer tried to frame Valentin for kidapping by disappearing and leaving clues that made it look like Valentin did it. There were others but these make my point. Spencer's behaviors were excused over and over because "He's a prince", "He's so little and cute". Nikolas was bad enough trying to exert control over his son but Laura just gave up and sent him away. I don't blame her but by having no one who seemed to really care for him, he embraced his dark side. It will be interesting to see how far this goes. I hate they are bringing Trina into this. Spencer always had a thing for Joss so why flip the page now. Probably because he needs his real identity to remain secret.

We usually point fingers at the moms who never have their children but Nikolas set a new low for dads. He has seen Spencer once since his return 18 months ago. That 15 minute visit was after Nik pretended to be dead for three years and was totally out of touch with his son. Maybe he needs to take a page out of Ava's hard learned playbook and make his son a priority.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Stalker Spencer Pursues Trina Robinson

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Tuesday, July 6, 2021

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal a shocking new pair, a much-needed apology, brewing trouble, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

While the audience now knows that the young man stalking Ava and Nikolas Cassadine is his own son, Spencer Cassadine, to Trina Robinson, he’s just the cute guy who works at The Savoy. They run into each other again and sparks are definitely flying. But when she finds out he’s not really “Victor,” will this promising romance end before it begins? Hope so.

Carly and Jason have told most of the people in their lives that they’re engaged but there’s one more very important person who needs to hear. They break the news of their engagement to her daughter Josslyn Jacks. Will this be weird or the greatest thing ever?

Pity Sex?

Britt Westbourne may still be nursing a broken heart, courtesy of Jason Morgan, but that doesn’t mean she’s not ready to move forward and experience what life has to offer. In fact, she makes plans to watch the fireworks with Jasper “Jax” Jacks after they spent the night together. But was he just with her for pity sex?

Two other women left as roadkill on the road to Jason and Carly Corinthos, Elizabeth Webber Baldwin and Sam McCall, find themselves in a bit of trouble. Considering the women are doing shots, that shouldn’t be too surprising. But it should be fun to watch them compare notes!

General Hospital spoilers tease that Liz’s kids, on the other hand, are not having fun. Cameron Webber has finally made up with Joss about not believing her that Jason was innocent and now it’s time he apologizes to his younger brother Jake. Cam is just now apologizing to Jake whom he lives with and shares a mother but he has been apologizing to Joss every time he sees her since he realized Jason didn't do it. But will a simple apology be enough to mend the deep wound and suffering he caused? Make him grovel Jake.

Mommie Dearest

Brook Lynn confronts Maxie Jones, who admits she can’t help herself when it comes to being drawn to see her daughter. It’s causing her to take bigger and bigger risks and that’s not smart. Meanwhile, someone else lashes out at BLQ (or is it Maxie doing her best defense?), leading her to ask what she did to provoke their wrath.

Willow Tait Chase wheels in her new husband Harrison Chase, finally released from General Hospital, to his surprise party at Charlie’s. Hopefully, Willow and Michael will be able to stop staring at each other long enough to allow Chase to be happy he’s out of the hospital.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.