Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

4th Of July 2021 Images Free Download For Facebook, instagram, Twitter,  WhatsApp - Veterans Benefits

Patriotic Hat and Bandana for Reptile Bearded Dragon image 1

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

"Not only is Chavez making his daytime debut in the role but his IMDb page is currently blank aside from his GH role..."

Must've been a cheap hire... Just sayin'...

Guess they couldn't find an ABC retread to take the part for less...

@stevieb   for me - one more thing to be thankful for on this lovely Sunday morning. Here's hoping he returns to Paris after he ruins things between his dad and stepmom this storyline concludes. Surely he wants to spend his college years abroad. If he doesn't, I want that for him.

Wishing Nicolas Bechtel continued success in all his future endeavors. This probably hit him hard. GH obviously kept him as long as they could; however this character should have been SORAS'd years ago as Joss and Cam were.

And truly @Tique, with Dev gone (and I guess we now see one of the reasons why) we really needed yet another teen... Ho hum...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Oh, for pity's sake...hi, it's me, but with a new nickname.  I have been trying for days (literally) to be able to log in, chatted with customer care, IT, used 3 different browsers, reset my password, but to no avail.  Now, like others, I had to "change" my nickname from Southerncomfort to Mysouthern comfort.  No, the Q doesn't have an IT problem...no, not at all....:womantongue:

So, I will endeavor to go back and heart/comment on the previous posts this month.  

My rant is over for now....maybe.  Wishing you and yours are lovely, safe and happy holiday!!!

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique  And all... I've been having a lot of trouble signing in and using the forums today. I've had to install another browser, which is cumbersome and
that I don't like using just to post here. For now, I'll probably be taking a bit of a break, hoping that the glliches clear up. Other than the usual suggestions to delete history and so on, I've recevived no help from QVC, as they are insisting the problem is at my end. I suppose it's possible, but given their track record, not to mention the number of others having similar problems, I tend to doubt it. Hoping to rejoin everyone soon but at this point, its just not worth the effort. Have a great holiday all...

@stevieb As you surmise, the problem is most definitely at the Q's end.  Hope to hear from you soon and I hope I can keep signing in and able to heart/post.  :heart:

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Nicholas Alexander Chavez Is the New Spencer on GH

Chris Eades

Nicholas Alexander Chavez

That’s Nicholas Alexander Chavez playing the new Spencer. The young actor made his debut in the July 1 episode — in disguise — when the teen was revealed to be the mysterious stalker who had been tormenting Nikolas and Ava for months. Not only is Chavez making his daytime debut in the role but his IMDb page is currently blank aside from his GH role...

The last time Spencer has been seen on camera was back in January 2020, when Nikolas and Ava visited him at his boarding school in Paris to reveal that his father, Nikolas, wasn’t actually dead.

Nik tried to explain to his son why he had faked his own death to figure out a way to get the Cassadine fortune back from Valentin, but Spencer refused to forgive his father for his heartbreaking lie and pushed him away.

GH Spencer Trina

In 2021, Ava began receiving disturbing presents like a severed hand and notes demanding she end her marriage to Nikolas, and she immediately suspected Ryan (even though he was supposedly paralyzed from the neck down!). However, it now appears that it has been Spencer trying to take revenge on his father all along!

source: soapsindepth

Note To Self Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Gloating is never attractive!!!  Except on you @Tique And I, for one, will allow it since you are celebrating a birthday.  Just this once, pussycat!!

I was hoping against hope that Spencer was NOT the stalker.  It is such a "dark side" and especially for a young man.  Good grief, does he pull the wings off flies, too?  Guess all I can do is wait to see if there is any "redemption" in his future.  This "teen" obviously has beau coup money to book flights, and do as he pleases.  Does anyone at the boarding school know he's AWOL?

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

"Not only is Chavez making his daytime debut in the role but his IMDb page is currently blank aside from his GH role..."

@stevieb   for me - one more thing to be thankful for on this lovely Sunday morning. Here's hoping he returns to Paris after he ruins things between his dad and stepmom this storyline concludes. Surely he wants to spend his college years abroad. If he doesn't, I want that for him.  Well said @stevieb well said.

Wishing Nicolas Bechtel continued success in all his future endeavors. This probably hit him hard. GH obviously kept him as long as they could; however this character should have been SORAS'd years ago as Joss and Cam were.

And truly @Tique, with Dev gone (and I guess we now see one of the reasons why) we really needed yet another teen... Ho hum...  And I add to the mix, my "ho hum" also.  Oh, got it...now we have a "quad" again since Dev's demise.  Joss/Trina/Cam/Spencer...be still my heart; the exciting adventures await...where's my spoon to gag?:womanlol:

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique  And all... I've been having a lot of trouble signing in and using the forums today. I've had to install another browser, which is cumbersome and
that I don't like using just to post here. For now, I'll probably be taking a bit of a break, hoping that the glliches clear up. Other than the usual suggestions to delete history and so on, I've recevived no help from QVC, as they are insisting the problem is at my end. I suppose it's possible, but given their track record, not to mention the number of others having similar problems, I tend to doubt it. Hoping to rejoin everyone soon but at this point, its just not worth the effort. Have a great holiday all...

@stevieb As you surmise, the problem is most definitely at the Q's end.  Hope to hear from you soon and I hope I can keep signing in and able to heart/post.  :heart:

@mysoutherncomfort  Eventually, you might be able to reclaim your old nickname, as it, nor clearing history, nor rebooting your system... has a blessed thing to do with the hot mess that is this forum's web functionality. I won't belabor the point as I've belabored it elsewhere, but it's untenable to field this kind of a site and then try to suggest users jump through unnecessary hoops that they know are not going to solve the problem. I was told on Friday that the problem had been fixed and that if I still couldn't get in it must be on me and there was nothing they could do. Then, all heck broke loose yesterday with a new round of lockouts, forced name changes and so on, so I guess they finally figured out it wasn't fixed. Maybe.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb   for me - one more thing to be thankful for on this lovely Sunday morning. Here's hoping he returns to Paris after he ruins things between his dad and stepmom this storyline concludes. Surely he wants to spend his college years abroad. If he doesn't, I want that for him.  Well said @stevieb well said.

And truly @Tique, with Dev gone (and I guess we now see one of the reasons why) we really needed yet another teen... Ho hum...  And I add to the mix, my "ho hum" also.  Oh, got it...now we have a "quad" again since Dev's demise.  Joss/Trina/Cam/Spencer...be still my heart; the exciting adventures await...where's my spoon to gag?:womanlol:

@mysoutherncomfort  I guess my only question is why they didn't bring Dev back to play Spencer... I mean, come on, he's been gone a few months, right... We can easily forget he was Dev and see him as a whole different character, right... And besides, he's an ABC veteran, right...

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Trina Emerges From A Bloody Trap

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers for Monday, July 5

GH spoilers for today reveal a needed meeting, an offer of help, two lost souls running into each other, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Something obviously went very wrong at the gallery, owned by Ava Jerome Cassadine, because Trina Robinson was covered in what looks like blood when she finally arrived at her own party. She reveals to everyone gathered that she fell into a trap. Will she mention the young-looking dude in a ski mask she caught there after Nikolas Cassadine left?

That’s not the only mystery happening at the party. Curtis Ashford puts two and two together and realizes that someone warned Portia Robinson away from him. Nina Reeves is on hand and tries to help Curtis. Will she play matchmaker by talking to Portia or will she be the one to realize that Aunt Stella had a hand in things?

Ava Jerome Cassadine’s On the Case

Back to the Trina mystery, Ava meets with Dante at her gallery. She will not have the young girl she’s mentoring face any more danger simply for being at her place of business. This stalker has already cost her way too much. Not only that, Ava tells Nik her intentions and how she d a m n  well plans to have it. But what is “it” exactly?

Josslyn Jacks and Cameron Webber don’t seem to be too worried about their best pal Trina and the trauma she just experienced because they’re too busy clearing the air with a big old kiss. He gets a little cocky, wondering if it confirmed what she wrote in her journal. Will Joss allow him his victory so they can get back to some more kissing?

Misery Hates Company

No more kissing for Britt Westbourne or so she fears as she runs into Jax at Charlie’s. When they commiserate over Jason and Carly getting married, Jax is disparaging to Britt, teasing as he asks if losing Jason will really leave that big a hole in her life. He’s never really gotten Jason’s appeal, apparently.

Molly Lansing-Davis and TJ Ashford pay Shawn a visit. He has bad news for them — Molly’s mom is in solitary confinement. Speaking of Alexis Davis, someone tells her that she needs to stop doing something and it leaves her with more questions.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb   for me - one more thing to be thankful for on this lovely Sunday morning. Here's hoping he returns to Paris after he ruins things between his dad and stepmom this storyline concludes. Surely he wants to spend his college years abroad. If he doesn't, I want that for him.

Well said @stevieb well said.

@mysoutherncomfort   I'm not @stevieb  but did write the above. Thank you. Happy smiley 141