Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

50+ Hello July Images, Pictures, Quotes, and Pics [2021]

Happy July Sweeps!

All are welcome !

It has been one year since GH released the news they would resume taping new shows in August after having been on hiatus for three+ months.

For the first two weeks of last July, GH showed repeats of episodes featuring Sonny's brood. How many unlikeable offspring can one man have? The last two weeks they re-aired the episodes that were shown just before the shut down. Once again no need for a Recap.

Since the beginning of the June thread  some stories moved and happily one ended.

• Jason and Britt continued their flirtation while on the run.

• Peter fell down the stairs of a hallway at GH after tussling with Finn. After days of seeing Peter lying at the foot of the stairs it was revealed how the fall .
    occurred.

• Jax "blackmailed" Michael into summoning Nina back to Port Charles with the offer of a visit with Wiley.

• Maxie had Baby Louise in a deserted placed where her nurse "Chloe" took her after drugging her per Peter's orders.

• Just as Chase was about to take his last breath Finn was able to come up with an antidote for him after realizing the problem with the first formulation was Finn was using his DNA rather than his father's who also happens to be Chase's father.

• Jason received apologies from Cameron and Elizabeth for accusing him of Franco's murder.

• Port Charles said sayonara to Cyrus after he was charged with murder, kidnapping, attempted murder, and a litany of other crimes.

Thank you to All who answered the June QOTM.   

In case you missed it above - July 1st is also the first day of July Sweeps. 

July Questions of the Month:

1. What current storyline would you like to change?

2. Who do you want as Chief of Staff - Britt to remain in her current position, Terry as her replacement, or someone else?

Answer one question or both. Provide details for your answers.

This month in addition to it being my third anniversary as the GH thread Caretaker/Host it is also yours. Some of you have stuck with me for all three years; others have come at some point during that time. I appreciate your support of the monthly threads and of me. Thank you.

Continue to: reclaim your lives, embrace your families and friends, and stay alert. Please and thank you.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday this month.

Happy Birthday July peeps! • jeni ro designs

Honored Contributor

Not sure there are any story lines I don't want to see veer in a different direction...

As for the Chief of Staff thing, I honestly don't care...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Carly Has Shocking News For The Family

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers For July 1, 2021: Carly Has Shocking News For The Family

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal a family get-together, a conflicted heart, upsetting news, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Carly hosts a family get-together to break the news to them about how she plans to handle the growing tension with the rival families. Scratch that, she plans to tell them how she and Jason Morgan intend to handle things — and boy will it shock those around them. She lets her family know she has something very important to tell them.

GH spoilers tease that the tension at the party isn’t just the announcement. Jax is there as is Michael Corinthos and the younger man continues to give his former stepfather the deep freeze. Jax is obviously upset that he remains on the outs with Michael, but his former stepson is quick to point out that he made his choice, now he has to live with the consequences.

Heartbreak Ridge

Meanwhile, the person the party is also about, Jason is nowhere to be seen. That’s because he has decided to tell Britt what he needs to about his new situation with Carly. He admits his news changes things. Getting married to someone else can do that.

Trina and Cameron are ready to celebrate but Trina checks in with her pal to make sure he and Joss are still good. They are, right? Hmm. Meanwhile, Portia Robinson is surprised to see Curtis at Cameron’s party. He’s ready to celebrate the kids and is happy to see her but we’re pretty sure that Stella’s words are still living rent-free in her head.

A Trap Is Set

Nikolas Cassadine confides in his stepfather Kevin Collins. Must be nice to have a therapist in the family — but it’s not that kind of advice he seeks. He’s set a trap for the stalker and thinks he may just find out the truth tonight. And it won’t be a moment too soon because he won’t risk losing Ava.

Speaking of her, Ava Jerome Cassadine receives upsetting news but is that before, during, or after she speaks with her BFF? Ava asks Nina if she thinks she’ll be with Mike. Nina is conflicted about her future. That’s what happens when you don’t tell anyone where you live that one of its most famous citizens isn’t really dead and that you’ve been romancing him in secret. You get conflicted! But things are so great with Mike, um, Sonny, um, oh my what a mess.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 6 July is my youngest daughter’s birthday.

She’s always been “my sweet angel from Heaven”.

I don’t know how it was for you being so close to 4 July; all the birthday parties that were ‘interupted’ because of 4 July.

I told her, “You decided WHEN to come, not me.”

Happy birthday.  I don’t know what you’re going to do on your special day.  My baby girl is going to a well known spa for a few days.

Honored Contributor

GH Exclusive: Finola Hughes’ Fondest Wish for Anna’s Next Arc

Kristen Burtz

Finola Hughes at the Art of Elysium Gala - Arrivals at the Hollywood Palladium on January 4, 2020 in Los Angeles, CA.

Let’s face it: General Hospital‘s Anna has made more than a few bad decisions over the past year or so, and almost all were related to Peter. Now, fans aren’t the only ones hoping that with the baddie out of the picture, Anna will be able to get her life back on track. “None of it’s my fault,” quipped Finola Hughes, in character, of Anna’s behavior. “I don’t take responsibility for any of that!”

During Soaps.com’s exclusive chat with the charming star on the red carpet preceding the 2021 Daytime Emmys, Hughes speculated as to what she’d love to see coming down the pike. “This is what I hope,” she said. “I hope that she gets redemption, and she saves somebody’s life or does something like that that makes her a hero again.”

While the actress declared, “I need that for her,” she was certainly echoing a sentiment expressed by many fans in recent months...

source: soaps.com

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday this month.

Happy Birthday July peeps! • jeni ro designs

July 6th  - Tique

July 31st - cowboy sam

@Tique  Happy early birthday to you!!!  My daughter was also born on July 6th....so she really is my July baby.... 👶

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

There are some in our group who are still dealing with health issues either their own or family members. @grandma r 's grandson has still not received a diagnosis. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers [if that's applicable].

Valued Contributor

I was a GH fan from my 20's all the way through to the start of the Pandemic; a good 40 years. The Oscar fiasco really turned me off. That storyline was dragged out way too long. Eventually, I had to change the channel when it came on so I never saw it end. When the show repeats started, I just stopped watching. I saw my first new show yesterday after all this time. We'll give it a try again and see how it goes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well isn't this a surprise....

Is GH going to be on Fourth of July weekend?

GH fans will not want to miss a single day of the drama as the soap will be airing brand new episodes on both Friday, July 2, and Monday, July 5. And with Jason and Carly’s shocking decision to tie the knot shaking Port Charles to the core as well as Nikolas and Ava’s stalker lurking around, there’s plenty to stay caught up on!

source: soapsindepth