Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

The way this this show is going I'm thinking that's Nelle at the grave and at the door.

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@corita wrote:

So who placed flowers on the baby's grave and who showed up at the Q's door??  Nelle, Willow's mom??

I am also wondering if Austin didn't have something to do with moving Peter out of the freezer.  His cottage was where the naughty nurse held Maxie?  Too much of a 'cowinkydink', as my mom used to say!

I'm going with Willows mom. I forgot her name...but I think it's a better name than Willow. 
I'm hoping that Peter walked out on his own and walks back into Port Charles the same way! 
I'm hating the Austin character and hope he finds his way into the freezer.

@KBEANS   Her name is Harmony..... it's up for grabs if it is better than Willow.  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Frequent Contributor

Hehe about those 'groovy' names! Yes, I believe the floral dressed woman at the gravesite and the door is Willow's mother Harmony.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

@corita wrote:

So who placed flowers on the baby's grave and who showed up at the Q's door??  Nelle, Willow's mom??

I am also wondering if Austin didn't have something to do with moving Peter out of the freezer.  His cottage was where the naughty nurse held Maxie?  Too much of a 'cowinkydink', as my mom used to say!

I'm going with Willows mom. I forgot her name...but I think it's a better name than Willow. 
I'm hoping that Peter walked out on his own and walks back into Port Charles the same way! 

@KBEANS  Another vote for Austin to go into the deep freeze. What were they thinking? I don't care for Howarth in the first place and I didn't much like Franco but I could tolerate him. This version is intolerable from top to bottom. Nothing redeeming about him and I'm not a bit interested in his back story or in any other story involving him. Oh, and of course, it goes without saying that I hope Peter shows up and shocks the stuffing out of a few folks, but if he does, I don't know how he can evade the law, lame though it might be in Port Charles.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

The way this this show is going I'm thinking that's Nelle at the grave and at the door.
------------

That is what I am thinking...they never did prove that Nelle really died, did they?  And this show has a habit of having 'dead' people come back to life!!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to let you know that I just wrote and it came up as Miata 1 but I was using the name ro1234 so this is me.  Don't know what is happening here but when I write, it looks like it will be Miata 1.

Glad that Kirsten is doing well.  I was thinking that since Nina knows about Maxie's secret that if Maxie finds out about Sonny, she won't tell as they will both keep each other's secrets.  And what ever happened to the sauce that Trina ended up taking home.  I guess it went the way of the baby blanket.

Esteemed Contributor

So I read in a spoiler that the person at the door is Harmony!!  Why would they bring her back now?  Did she have something to do with Peter missing from freezer?

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

@corita wrote:

@KBEANS  Another vote for Austin to go into the deep freeze. What were they thinking? I don't care for Howarth in the first place and I didn't much like Franco but I could tolerate him. This version is intolerable from top to bottom. Nothing redeeming about him and I'm not a bit interested in his back story or in any other story involving him. Oh, and of course, it goes without saying that I hope Peter shows up and shocks the stuffing out of a few folks, but if he does, I don't know how he can evade the law, lame though it might be in Port Charles.

Agree with all the posts above.  @stevieb it's so simple to evade the law in PC; you merely come back as an identical twin (if they are keeping the same actor).  Of course Jason and Drew were "identical" twins with different faces, body shapes and builds.  Oh well, If TPTB want identical who are we, the mere viewers, to dispute their writing.  :womanlol:

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

So I read in a spoiler that the person at the door is Harmony!!  Why would they bring her back now?  Did she have something to do with Peter missing from freezer?

At least that would make a modicom of sense being that it is Wiley's 3rd birthday and "Grandma Harmony" through Willow's adoption of Wiley shows up to join the celebration or whatever.  Hmmm, wonder if she too will take up residence at the mansion?  Monica start charging room and board........

Honored Contributor

Harmony... Oh brother... YET another stroll down memory lane... Honestly, if they keep this up they're going to need to publish a viewer's guide go along with this show...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...