Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SloopJohnB 

plans were changed..we ate at a Culvers instead!

Thank   you!.Heart

I did enjoy my time out with my son who is in his mid 50's

@cowboy sam   Oh ok, hope it was delicious!!! 🍽🎂. Glad you two had a great day!!!

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Okay folks, this "demon seed" Spencer has got to go.  No, really, the writers are creating another Ryan Chamberlain in the making.  An entitled, arrogant rich kid is one thing; this s/l is bordering on psychotic already and he's only 18 years old.  

@stevieb I like your use of the word "imbecilic" describing the re-casting of "dead" Franco (RH) into mountain man doctor Austin, oh gee, I'm another Q relation.  I wonder whose idea it was to part RH's hair in the back and upsweep it into a little pony tail?  How fetchingly adorable....NOT.  

Honored Contributor

I wonder what the thought was for bringing back the Franco character, same person, and making him a very different character.

I wonder how often various actors forget and call him Franco?

I feel like it just insults my intelligence to expect me to ignore my eyes and brain just because I'm believing what I see.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vsm wrote:

@Tique wrote:

This month would have been Elizabeth and Franco's second anniversary. Wonder if Dear Sweet realizes that. She doesn't seem to think about her deceased hubby much these days.

How long has it been? Oh yeah. A whole four months.

Franco - gone and pretty much forgotten.

@redwingsgal@BeckiWV

Yes, Franco seems to have been forgotten by all the GH characters, but unfortunately we poor viewers continue to be subjected to him as Austin...

Agree wholeheartedly... They really should have let sleeping dogs lie...  And I mean that most sincerely... Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Happy, happy birthday to you!!!

Hope your day was special!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm so happy to be able to post tonight.  I have been off line for a very long time here and had problems getting to sign in.  I was really feelng defeated with the whole thing and it finally worked tonight.  I missed writing in although I continued to check in each evening to see what the chatter was about.  '

I wanted to say Happy Birthday to Cowboy Sam and sorry I missed birthdays.  'Tique, you are still our fearless leader and continuing to do an excellent job.  

Missed all of you.

Respected Contributor

Random star sighting ⭐. Duke Lavery aka/ Ian Buchanan is on Columbo right now.  🕵

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

It's not like he's a great actor.  I can't imagine on what planet it's OK to have the same actor come back as someone else in about 1 months time?

I think I remember some of you remembering this happening before.  Am I remembering right?  Did one of the soaps do this before?  I honestly do not remember them doing this.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  happy birthday.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

So who placed flowers on the baby's grave and who showed up at the Q's door??  Nelle, Willow's mom??

I am also wondering if Austin didn't have something to do with moving Peter out of the freezer.  His cottage was where the naughty nurse held Maxie?  Too much of a 'cowinkydink', as my mom used to say!

I'm going with Willows mom. I forgot her name...but I think it's a better name than Willow. 
I'm hoping that Peter walked out on his own and walks back into Port Charles the same way! 
I'm hating the Austin character and hope he finds his way into the freezer.