Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@redwingsgal wrote:

The way I took it was that whomever took Peter had a "cleaner" come and clean the freezer, but no one thought of a blood trail.  Obviously the freezer had been cleaned, to me any way

I have not counted out Valentin as having removed Peter.  I have no idea why, but he is on my radar about this right now.  He cared deeply for Peter and also has bank enough to take him and get him all alive again!  @stevieb , I believe if Peter is coming back, it will be your true love and not CM

I have to agree with Portia here, Trina in NO WAY needs to know about her Mother's past love life.  EVER

Have a great weekend, friends!  Its gonna be a scorcher here.....

------------------

Agree!  There is no way that Peter got out on his own...so someone helped and someone cleaned up!!

Also agree about Trina and her mom. But what will happen when she finds out that Curtis is her dad?

Respected Contributor

@Tique So very happy that you are going to continue to host this thread! It is very much appreciated.

Enjoy your time out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique.  So happy that you will continue to be the glue that holds our little family together!!!  Enjoy your weekend.  Looking forward to hearing your good news!!

We really don't need Ryan or any other villains showing up.  Instead just take Nik to the Cassedine dark side as he tries to find the stalker.  Besides, Nik will need to be on high alert to cover his tracks in Hayden's shooting.

NuSpency just isn't cutting it.  Nothing personal against the actor; he's just not right for this role.  Nicholas Bechtel owned the role.  Yes, Spencer was written as a spoiled, entitled, rich brat, and his portrayal was spot on.  A recast is fine, but, at least find someone with that same spark.  This young man just delivers his lines flatly.

I never thought of RH as a great actor.  He was good with Cameron and Aiden but that's it.  Why on earth kill him off only to bring him back as someone totally different in a very short time span.  What am I missing?  

Just the fact of Ryan being held in a minimum security facility is totally ludicrous.   And, why oh why is he being forced on viewers yet again????

Hmmmm.....is it possible that Austin helped curly escape???  I certainly don't trust the character at all.  Something fishy is going on.

I'm happy that Kirstin Storms is feeling better.  She had quite a health scare.  I wish her continued good health.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Honored Contributor

Just a thought..

could our comical lawyer taken Peter out of that freezer?...rem. he also hated Peter   and  said would do anything to help Liz and Finn!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

So who placed flowers on the baby's grave and who showed up at the Q's door??  Nelle, Willow's mom??

I am also wondering if Austin didn't have something to do with moving Peter out of the freezer.  His cottage was where the naughty nurse held Maxie?  Too much of a 'cowinkydink', as my mom used to say!

Respected Contributor

Dear All:  Yes, I also think that Austin is somewhat "shaky", but even more than that, I noticed today the abbreviated pony tail.  Hmmm, is he a Cyrus "wanna be"? Roger Howarth's character of Austin frankly reminds me of the "bad Franco".  Sorry, he's just creeping me out. 

Body, body who has/took the body?  Valentin, certainly could do the job.  Austin, we don't know why he would at this point?

Esteemed Contributor

After watching today...i just feel they are revisiting old storylines that i know i would rather forget about...like who shot Hayden??  Just bring her back........or i am assuming it is Willows (bad) mother who rang the doorbell...don't need her back again...we already have the Gladys character for that stint..............Spencer trying to keep Nicholas and Ava apart...(old news)  although no one has actually had the sense to THINK IT COULD BE HIM AS THE STALKER...really??  The MOST obvious character?

And they are making Austin "creepy"......just when we waited years for a "good" Franco...disappointing.............

Willow and Michael are about as exciting as watching paint dry..................there used to be a "spark" between her and Chase!................and from the peeks on next weeks shows  it looks like Mike & Nina are happy in their new life....nothing seems to be happening there...........

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam  🎶 Happy Birthday To You 🎶

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COWBOY SAM! 🎊 🎉   I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!  WISH I WAS THERE TO BAKE YOU A CAKE...OR A LEAST BUY ONE FOR YOU!  WHATS YOUR FAVORITE? 🎂 

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday @cowboy sam! I hope that you have a very special day and celebrate in a way that you love.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx