Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@GinaV24 wrote:

@redwingsgal Oh Helena, please. That would be wonderful. She was awesome.

My favorite!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday Images for Friends

Good morning Friends!

No one notified me they would like to take over the reigns of  our thread beginning in August so I win by default.  💞  I posted earlier this month my concerns about the way things seem to be heading so I've made the decision to enjoy being out as much as I can for now. I will be scarce this weekend but will check in on my phone. Reading not posting. The new thread will appear some time late Sunday night.

It's time to share your good news. I have some. Will be back later...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today's Predsizm was written during a time some were experiencing weather, health, and/or other issues. For those who didn't know Preds well or at all, her words will show you why those of us who did know her felt such a loss when she died. We see her ability to get out of her own head. As you will read even though she was going through treatment she still cared about others and she never lost her sense of humor.

Originally posted in July 2019.

@Preds wrote:

...My heart is with you all.  Yes, we can't take anything for granted because every day is a blessing and a challenge.  Hang in, hold on, and pray we make it through.  We will... just so we live to grump about another day of GH. Smiley Wink  LOL

Personal update for a smile for some:  Treatments today.  Some improvement and shrinkage in lymph nodes.  No more changes in lung, but that's ok.  Vitals also good.  Griped about me losing another pound, but dang.  Treatments cause me not to be able to eat for 7-12 days.  One pound is nothing when you can't eat real food and I told her that. Told her to do without the good stuff for a week and see how much she lost. Smiley Wink  I was proud that it was only one.  Dang, people are so picky.  LOL....

Edited to notify two of Preds' [and my] friends who would also appeciate the above. @loveschocolate@dooBdoo

Honored Contributor

I want to add I am not at all a fan of the new Spencer.  I find nothing appealing about this actor at all.  In fact, I find him annoying.  I have always found Spencer annoying but at least when he was young he was a cute little kid.  It's not cute anymore.

It appears the role of Spencer is this actor's first gig.  I'm guessing GH got him pretty cheap which is why he's here.  I know I am well old enough to be his mother, but aren't there any good looking 21yo actors out there?     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I want to add I am not at all a fan of the new Spencer.  I find nothing appealing about this actor at all.  In fact, I find him annoying.  I have always found Spencer annoying but at least when he was young he was a cute little kid.  It's not cute anymore.

It appears the role of Spencer is this actor's first gig.  I'm guessing GH got him pretty cheap which is why he's here.  I know I am well old enough to be his mother, but aren't there any good looking 21yo actors out there?     

@Lipstickdiva  Yet again, we're on the same page. I posted similar thoughts when NuSpencer first arrived about his apparently not commanding much in the way of a paycheck. To me, he's not as unappealing as is Cameron, but if the whole idea behind these dreaded teens holding the audience hostage during summer vacation is to draw in younger viewers, neither of these two guys is up to the task. A couple of young-hunks-in-the-making they're not.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb   as soon as I saw @Lipstickdiva's post I thought of yours.

Since I mentioned these pictures last night...

Honored Contributor

Not sure if it's from the bottom of my heart or the pit of my stomach, but I so thank you @Tique for thinking of me and posting those photographs... And, might I add, just what this show needs, another man with unsightly facial hair, and greying at that...

I have a feeling it won't be long now...

Are you ready Boots... Start walking...

August travel highlights - this month in brief - mummytravels

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

The way I took it was that whomever took Peter had a "cleaner" come and clean the freezer, but no one thought of a blood trail.  Obviously the freezer had been cleaned, to me any way

I have not counted out Valentin as having removed Peter.  I have no idea why, but he is on my radar about this right now.  He cared deeply for Peter and also has bank enough to take him and get him all alive again!  @stevieb , I believe if Peter is coming back, it will be your true love and not CM

I have to agree with Portia here, Trina in NO WAY needs to know about her Mother's past love life.  EVER

Have a great weekend, friends!  Its gonna be a scorcher here.....

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Kirsten Storms Is Back!

Chris Eades

Respected Contributor

I remember all the complaints about how Evil Peter and Cyrus were. Look how terrible our show has become without them. Now we have to endure this Ryan again. I hate evil twins/ dual roles on soaps.