Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@stevieb   let me say again: I don't want Mathison at all; however since that ship has sailed I would rather he be someone other than Drew. Having him as a reincarnated Peter as suggested by @Kabella  shows some imagination and originality which we hardly ever see nowadays on this show. I don't believe GH would come up with that. Also CM is really embracing that whole gray facial hair thing which I saw again when he posted his vacay pics to Greece with his family. He no longer has the image of a Ken doll, more of a caveman. I don't know how his wife can stand it but I guess that's love and financial responsibility.

As for you and @Lipstickdiva  neither of you is going anywhere. To quote a recent post to me "I'm not having it".

I tried to embrace the suggestion of viewing this as a comedy but I can't. I find it more of a tragedy. Too busy mentally shaking my head to laugh. Sad smiley 10

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I STILL can't imagine on what planet it's OK to have someone come back from the dead with an entirely new name.

He looks like the guy who just died but he has a different name and story line.

This is really stupid.  Was Roger Howarth (Franco) that great of an actor that they had to bring him back with a different name and story line?

Why would they do that?  I just feel like these writers are sitting around trying to figure out how they can make this show worse and someone pipes up and says, "Let's bring back Franco/Roger and give him a different name and story line".

"He will look the same and be the same but with a different name...."

If you think about it, it's downright stupid.  Then let's go to SMike... He will loose his memory and let's make sure Nina will fall in love with him and not tell anyone.

In other words let's make it so everyone hates Nina..for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb   let me say again: I don't want Mathison at all; however since that ship has sailed I would rather he be someone other than Drew. Having him as a reincarnated Peter as suggested by @Kabella  shows some imagination and originality which we hardly ever see nowadays on this show.

Uh huh... Yes... This all sounds good in theory @Tique, but I'm sorry, it's going to take some time to get past this level of betrayal... Sniff sniff...

Women cry much, much more than men | YouGov

CM is really embracing that whole gray facial hair thing which I saw again when he posted his vacay pics to Greece with his family. I don't know how his wife could stand it but I guess that's love and financial responsibility.

As for you and @Lipstickdiva  neither of you is going anywhere. To quote a recent post to me "I'm not having it".

I tried to embrace the suggestion of viewing this as a comedy but I can't. I find it more of a tragedy. Too busy mentally shaking my head to laugh. Sad smiley 10

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

GH has a lot of mis steps but the Nina keeping Sonny away from Carly is huge. Nina has no charisma which bossy, annoying Carly does. There is no chemistry between the 2 actors. The romantic scenes if one can call them that fall flat every time. If Cady McClaine , Michelle Stanford or even Meg Ryan were playing this part maybe. Wrap it up and move on, you tried, it didn't work. Sonny out drying glasses in a boring bar is just that......boring.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew  I agree. This story line and this pairing has fallen flat from the beginning and if Mister Benard weren't pretty much calling the shots, it woudn't have been tolerated. It's unconscionable it's been allows to drag on for so long. Watros does not write the show nor does she write her part, but I'm weary of hearing other actors talking her up and essentially defending her because while this material is awful and there is no chemistry between the two characters and, as you note, she (and/or Nina) has little charisma, her vision of Nina has been lacking since she took over the part. No surprise that my choice for this role would have been Gina Tognani. Watros might well be a capable actress, I've seen her do good work, but not this time.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Uh huh... Yes... This all sounds good in theory @Tique, but I'm sorry, it's going to take some time to get past this level of betrayal... Sniff sniff...

Women cry much, much more than men | YouGov

Obviously @stevieb  there has been no betrayal. At least not by me. I never tried to interfere in your relationship with Peter. I never quizzed you about where you were hiding him nor asked what you intended to do with him. I was content knowing you were doing what you thought would bring you happiness, albeit temporary. I know at some point I will have to lend an ear and try to console you when he disappoints you. You might want to re-read the above and think about who was pumping you for information.

I forgive you but you've caused a few frays in the threads of our friendship. You have some mending to do.

Honored Contributor

It will be interesting to see who the writers dig up from the past to be responsible for Peter's disappearance.  But I believe he is alive.  How many times does Elizabeth have to say we didn't feel a pulse before it sinks in that he's not dead.

It's just a very odd statement to make once, but to say it over and over again, it's like they are baiting us.

Wes Ramsey is definitely coming back to the show.  I don't think he will be recast.

I'm really not looking forward to Drew 3.0

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Liz Confronts Nikolas Over Having Hayden Shot

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers For July 30

GH spoilers for Friday reveal secrets being exposed, information being sought, a confrontation, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Elizabeth Webber Baldwin has been dealing with a lot lately, what with problem Peter August disappearing from the freezer and now she’s had to contend with Sam McCall questioning her about her sister, Hayden Barnes missing too. That’s a mess of her old pal Nikolas Cassadine’s making, so she confronts him about being the one who had Hayden shot. Surprise! Someone finally remembers who done it.

Shawn Butler is committed to finding out who shot Hayden, so that he can clear his name after serving time for that crime (confessing to it probably wasn’t a good idea). But Sam lets him know that she’s afraid she has bad news, considering everyone she thought could help her find Hayden was of zero help. Nik could have helped of course, but alas.

Playing With Fire

GH spoilers reveal that Nikolas’s son Spencer Cassadine is the one putting his stepmother in the hot seat as he tries to manipulate Ava . He asks her why she keeps sending his father mixed signals. We wonder how come Ava doesn’t smack the little brat firmly across his face so hard that it makes his head spin. Will either of us get answers from this exchange?

Michael Corinthos and Willow Tait Chase struggle with keeping their relationship under wraps and it looks like the two get caught by Carly). Of course, Carly would never do anything that would harm her son but she will certainly want to know exactly what the twosome are up to. It looks like Michael may confess but not to her. He has a talk with Jason Morgan telling him he’s going to take a page out of his book.

Poor Pitiful Chase

Meanwhile, the poor guy they are cheating on behind his back is Harrison Chase, who wants so badly to be a husband to Willow that he pushes himself during physical therapy. Austin Gaitlin-Holt is on hand to help Chase and also asks his advice. He wonders if he needs to watch his back, the way Valentin Cassadine says he should.

Brook Lynn is wary of Austin and Valentin, so she certainly wouldn’t lend a hand to either. In fact, she yells at Valentin that he needs to back off. Could it be that he was being extra nice and that was her guilt kicking in or was he pushing Austin in a way that she feared he might recognize her from the night Maxie Jones gave birth?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Anyone available to help me get Spencer to the MC parking lot; or, possibly on the docks, so that I can have first dibs in slapping him up one side and down the other?

Oh, and while I'm "slapping" someone, I may want to start with Auntie Stella.  Naturally, she was going to "steal" the signed divorce papers.  Even for "Auntie Sunshine" this is just going way too far.  What's that I hear?  Why Auntie I do believe I hear your phone and a message saying....please come back to England.  Thought:  I would be willing to take up a collection to assist Auntie to leave the country and PC once again.  Post haste.

I was hoping, I know, I know, that Jordan was SMART enough to NOT leave the envelope in her never-seen-before "outgoing" box!  But after all, this is PC!!

Everyone thought the OG Spencer was hard to take, this NuSpencer is way over the top to me!  I will shove him in the pool, put a bag on his head and meet you on level 3 of the MC parking lot, @mysoutherncomfort , what you do with him after that, is up to you!!

@redwingsgal I really wanted the old Spencer back. I still do. 

You are and always will be my girl, @BeckiWV .  I swear we think the exact same about our show!

@redwingsgal yes, we do, glad to be in your GH corner ❤

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

This month would have been Elizabeth and Franco's second anniversary. Wonder if Dear Sweet realizes that. She doesn't seem to think about her deceased hubby much these days.

How long has it been? Oh yeah. A whole four months.

Franco - gone and pretty much forgotten.

@redwingsgal@BeckiWV

@Tique I know! I think it is waaay too soon for Elizabeth to be messing around with anyone, especially after the way she and Franco were being written as a couple for the long term (or so I thought lol). 

I have always liked Elizabeth but I am not a fan of pairing her and Finn over Peter's "death". And now she is being drawn in with Finn more over Hayden. And of course she is Violet's aunt, what are the odds? What could be more comvenient? A match made in heaven or uh, you know where.  It seems inevitable as apparently the writers are determined.

I don't mind her having another romance, it's a soap. Just not now. 

I liked Anna and Finn and I liked her with Violet too. I  appreciated how Finn saw the irony of him having secrets from Anna after dumping her for the same offense.  It was a good conversation.