Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Annabellethecat66  this was posted on our June thread by @SleeplessinSD .

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

Exciting news, icydk...

B20DBB1D-C425-4BFE-A67E-79A3928A6FF3.jpeg

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: The Walls Close In On Nikolas Cassadine

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Thursday, July 29

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal surprising information, an unexpected shock, a confrontation, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

General Hospital spoilers tease that Nikolas Cassadine is wary when cousin Sam McCall informs him she’s trying to find Hayden Barnes's shooter. Is she talking to him in front of someone else and having to play dumb? Cause Sam has known his part in the shooting for years already. Or did the writers hit the snooze button?

Nikolas’s estranged wife, Ava (Maura West) finds herself in the hot seat as well when his son Spencer Cassadine drops by. He asks Ava if she thinks they can put the past behind them. Since Ava didn’t fall off the turnip truck yesterday, hopefully, she’ll find his sudden about-face to be a bit suspicious and figure out what he’s up to since his dad remains clueless.

Getting The Lowdown

Perhaps Ava’s young friend Trina could clue her in to what Spencer is really like since her pals Josslyn and Cameron have issues with him. She asks if they’re warning her away from Spencer, but later she jumps right in and urges her new pal to throw a party at Wyndemere.

That’s not all on Joss and Cam’s plate. They go to see his mom, Elizabeth Webber Baldwin, to tell her about their new relationship but will they notice that she is on edge? She’s freaking out over Peter August’s missing body and talks to someone on the phone that they need to talk about her sister Hayden.

Secrets and Lies

Olivia Quartermaine gives Brook Lynn , who is on edge about her secret possibly coming out, some motherly advice but Olivia also has words for her son, Dante. He asks if she’s about to tell him something he doesn’t want to hear. Later, he confronts Anna Devane.

Anna talks with Valentin Cassadine and he wants to know how things went with Hamilton Finn after she let him know that she suspects him of being on the roof with Peter. He also wants to know who Finn’s protecting. GH spoilers reveal that Dante confronts Anna — will he overhear them and want to know the answer to that too?

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Anyone available to help me get Spencer to the MC parking lot; or, possibly on the docks, so that I can have first dibs in slapping him up one side and down the other?

Oh, and while I'm "slapping" someone, I may want to start with Auntie Stella.  Naturally, she was going to "steal" the signed divorce papers.  Even for "Auntie Sunshine" this is just going way too far.  What's that I hear?  Why Auntie I do believe I hear your phone and a message saying....please come back to England.  Thought:  I would be willing to take up a collection to assist Auntie to leave the country and PC once again.  Post haste.

I was hoping, I know, I know, that Jordan was SMART enough to NOT leave the envelope in her never-seen-before "outgoing" box!  But after all, this is PC!!

Everyone thought the OG Spencer was hard to take, this NuSpencer is way over the top to me!  I will shove him in the pool, put a bag on his head and meet you on level 3 of the MC parking lot, @mysoutherncomfort , what you do with him after that, is up to you!!

@redwingsgal I really wanted the old Spencer back. I still do. 

Honored Contributor

More speculation...  

GH Spoilers: Ryan Escapes with Deadly Plans - Serial Killer's New Reign of Terror Begins?

Heather Hughes

General Hospital Spoilers: Ryan Escapes with Deadly Plans – Serial Killer’s New Reign of Terror Begins?

GH Spoilers tease that Ryan Chamberlain may escape with deadly plans, so this serial killer’s new reign of terror seems poised to begin.

GH fans know Alexis Davis has volunteered to keep an eye on Ryan since she doesn’t view him as a threat at all.

Alexis feels like she can potentially help Nikolas Cassadine figure out who the Ryan copycat might be, but so much is wrong with this whole scenario.

The stalker is actually Spencer Cassadine whose goal is simply to drive Nikolas and Ava apart.

Spencer is stirring up a world of trouble that could put Alexis in grave danger, especially since she’s so close to this Ryan situation and thinks she can handle a “deactivated serial killer.”

Ryan isn’t really deactivated at all since viewers have seen him secretly smirk on more than one occassion. 

It seems like Ryan’s just waiting until the time is right to make his big move. Spring Ridge is a minimum-security facility, so it won’t be hard for a guy like Ryan to plot his escape.

Ryan is a pro at coming up with devious schemes and carrying them out, so a new one is clearly brewing.

The fact that Ryan’s faking his locked-in syndrome could certainly work to his advantage. Of course, it could also bring dangerous consequences for Alexis if she figures out Ryan’s only pretending to be locked in.

If Alexis threatens to blow this for Ryan, he might have to take drastic action against her.

There’s even the possibility that Ryan will go after Alexis just for kicks. Ryan is a vicious character who always wants to feel like the smartest guy in the room.

Ryan surely doesn’t like the idea of Alexis thinking she’s so in control when Ryan’s the one pulling all the puppet strings.

No matter how all this goes down, it’s obvious Ryan wants his freedom and may stop at nothing to get it! As other GH news rolls in, we’ll keep bringing you updates.

Spoilers say Ryan could make a risky getaway eventually. And a frustrated groan is made by almost everyone who actually reads this. Mine was first...

source: cdl

Respected Contributor

@Tique   Wow, I sure wish I looked that good during my pregnancies.  🤰🤰

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Tique   Wow, I sure wish I looked that good during my pregnancies.  🤰🤰

And I sure wish I looked that good when I was her age! LOL

Respected Contributor

@Tique Spoilers say Ryan could make a risky getaway eventually. And a frustrated groan is made by almost everyone who actually reads this. Mine was first...

And I call seconds.  Oh, for pity's sake!  "groan"...

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

Anyone available to help me get Spencer to the MC parking lot; or, possibly on the docks, so that I can have first dibs in slapping him up one side and down the other?

Oh, and while I'm "slapping" someone, I may want to start with Auntie Stella.  Naturally, she was going to "steal" the signed divorce papers.  Even for "Auntie Sunshine" this is just going way too far.  What's that I hear?  Why Auntie I do believe I hear your phone and a message saying....please come back to England.  Thought:  I would be willing to take up a collection to assist Auntie to leave the country and PC once again.  Post haste.

I was hoping, I know, I know, that Jordan was SMART enough to NOT leave the envelope in her never-seen-before "outgoing" box!  But after all, this is PC!!

Everyone thought the OG Spencer was hard to take, this NuSpencer is way over the top to me!  I will shove him in the pool, put a bag on his head and meet you on level 3 of the MC parking lot, @mysoutherncomfort , what you do with him after that, is up to you!!

@redwingsgal I really wanted the old Spencer back. I still do. 

You are and always will be my girl, @BeckiWV .  I swear we think the exact same about our show!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Tique Spoilers say Ryan could make a risky getaway eventually. And a frustrated groan is made by almost everyone who actually reads this. Mine was first...

And I call seconds.  Oh, for pity's sake!  "groan"...

Ditto!  I do not mind if Ryan "stays in prison" and is talked about or whatever, but come on.  I would MUCH rather see some different bad guys (Faison, Helena etc) resurected than Ryan....

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

Have to laugh every time I see/hear GH characters sharing info with others.  So many important conversations take place in public places where it can be heard by others!  Walls have ears...and so do people within hearing distance!!