Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

It literally makes me sick to my stomach every time I see Smike and Nina together.

When, dear Lord...is she going to get what's coming to her.  I never liked the character to start with...

But it seems like with most soaps; everything gets swept under the rug..so to speak...but I can't help wondering how Smike will (with his again black hair) get back to being Mike again.

Wow!  That's some run-on sentence.  It's not like I care about Carly...but I see this as Mike gets his memory back, but he's still in love with Nina.

Then, since Carly is married to Jason, Mike will stay with Nina because he doesn't remember his love for Carly.

Hummm?  So I wonder what that does to his crime syndicate because Nina doesn't know zip about what a "moll" does, and Carly is/was all in being Mike's moll.  Ha!

Phew!  That's a lot of thinking for me.  I don't usually think that hard or much.

Oh!  I almost forgot.  Does anyone read anything about how this changeover might happen?

I thought for sure when Smike was wrestling on the ground with that guy, he'd get his memory back.  But that didn't happen.

I'm surprised Nina didn't talk Smike into wearing a helmet so he won't get hit on the head and get his memory back.

I know he's regaining some memory back but....when..when..is it happening.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Anna and Jason Clean Up Their Exes’ Mess

Diana Brounstein

GH spoilers for Tuesday, July 27, 2021

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal a request, a question, a revelation, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Anna Devane is still trying to process everything that her ex, Hamilton Finn, has tried to tell her about the day that Peter August went down. But something continues to nag at her as she tells Finn she knows he couldn’t have done this alone. But when she presses him as to who helped, he tells her there’s nothing left to say.

Jason Morgan knows what’s been left out and he’s on a mission to help his ex with her secret mess. To that end, he calls Damian Spinelli to tell him that there’s something else he needs him to do. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Webber Baldwin confides in Scott Baldwin. She asks how the law defines justifiable homicide. D’oh!

Josslyn Jacks Tries To Spill Her Tea

Josslyn Jacks talks with her mom Carly about friends developing feelings for each other, trying to work up the courage to tell her about her new relationship. In the process, she wonders if that’s what happened between her mom and Jason. Put on the spot, Carly looks to be at a loss for words but soon Spencer Cassadine ruins Joss’s attempt to tell Carly her news.

Trina Robinson finally gets the chance to catch up with her mom and hears all about what’s been going on with Portia Robinson and her budding romantic life with Curtis. Portia asks Trina how she feels about it all. Her daughter wants to be happy for Portia, but it is hard when her gain is at Jordan Ashford’s loss — one that she feels she wrongly had a hand in making happen.

A Reunion

Speaking of Curtis Ashford, he and Shawn Butler reconnect at the Metro Court pool. There’s a lot of history between these two and it’s definitely not all good but Shawn tells him he was hoping Curtis would hear him out. Will Curtis be willing to do just that?

Stella Henry encourages Jordan to fight for her marriage. Jordan tells her she had questions after talking with her last time but she also found the answers to what she was looking for. Will she be able to get Stella to finally let it go?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Just as I predicted, Britt and Terry will co-chief of staff!  For once I got it right!!

Also, did anyone notice that Lenny will have his treatments in Llanview, home of my fav soap ever!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Happy Belated, @SleeplessinSD .  Hope you were able to do something that makes you happy on your day.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Just as I predicted, Britt and Terry will co-chief of staff!  For once I got it right!!

Also, did anyone notice that Lenny will have his treatments in Llanview, home of my fav soap ever!

hmm....trying to go back in my memory for who were doctors in Llanview.  It would be fun if they brough those peeps back for the role like they did Nora.

Honored Contributor

Lynette Rice

General Hospital

General Hospital is all about making a big splash, now more than ever.

The ABC sudser has unveiled a fancy new rooftop pool at the show's fictitious Metro Court Hotel. Now all those popular GH characters can cool themselves off after getting hot over a new lover (or an old foil).

"The pool was something that executive producer Frank Valentini really wanted to do to add a fun summertime setting," production designer Andrew Evashchen tells EW. "We do a lot of scenes in the Metro Court Hotel restaurant. The pool is a great way to get our characters into a new place at the hotel while bringing something fresh for scenery, wardrobe, and story."

It took production three weeks to build the 27-by-7-foot pool on the show's Prospect Studios lot in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles. The pool is 3 feet deep so actors can step in and actually look like they're about to take a swim. The entire pool holds about 4,000 gallons of water.

"It is not saltwater, but it is filtered each day and heated when actors are in it," says Evashchen, who designed the pool with Jennifer Elliott. "The blue coating on the inside of the pool gives it the color we are super-pleased with. We picked it with Frank, and the company that sprayed it on was able to match what we picked perfectly."

This is the first time that GH has featured an actual pool. The show once had a private club that referenced a pool, but it was never shown. There is actually one other water set within the GH soundstages: Pier 55, where Jason saved Sam when he returned to Port Charles.

GENERAL HOSPITAL

source: ew.com

Honored Contributor

@Tique  Thanks for the info, especially about the pool.

I enjoyed reading it.  I guess it gives everyone a chance to show off their figures.

As someone who porked out over the years, I've always been in awe the way these soap figures keep their figure the same throughout the years.

I'm really getting tired of fast fordwarding over Nina and SMike's scenes.

Honored Contributor

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/258458-Happy-Tuesday-Its-Your-Life.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD  Happy Belated Birthday! We were out of town so i just saw this.

I hope that you had a wonderful day.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

I missed last week because I was on vacation.  I am trying to make my way through the weeks shows.  I got through 3 of them but still need to catch Thursday, Friday and yesterday.  If it was just me, I would have FF through a lot but DH was watching too and he won't let me even though I noticed he was diddling on his phone for most of the shows.