Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Annabellethecat66 @SloopJohnB @GinaV24 @mysoutherncomfort @stevieb @miata1 @WildDunes @redwingsgal @abbalulu @Lipstickdiva @Wsmom @grandma r  @cowboy sam @SleeplessinSD 

How happy I am to have all of you in my life. I'm grateful for the caring and concern you show to me and each other throughout the year. I met a few friends for dinner. It was good to get out, laugh, and share memories. Then I came home and read. Thank you for your birthday wishes/thoughts.

@Annabellethecat66@SloopJohnB  Happy Birthday to your respective daughters. I hope they enjoyed "our" day. If they're like me the celebration will continue throughout the month. 😇

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Sparks Ignite Passion For Valentin and Anna

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Wednesday, July 7, 2021

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal a broken heart, a cautionary warning, a sympathetic ear, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Anna seems to have been taken by surprise by the sparks that ignited with Valentin. He, like the GH audience, realizes that this was a long time coming. So now that it’s pretty obvious that they both dig each other, where will they take things from here?

Monica has a warning for Brook Lynn. She saw the way Maxie Jones was holding little Bailey (and maybe she also saw the spoilers — she has time on her hands these days) and she warns her grand-niece that they have a big problem brewing. How will BLQ fix Maxie’s mess this time?

Future Heartbreak?

Liesl Obrecht has a conversation with Nina, who has news she needs to tell her aunt. Whether it’s that news or something else, spoilers reveal that Liesl is heartbroken. Has Nina finally decided that she needs to return to Nixon Falls and pursue Mike, um, Sonny?

She may want to hurry because Phyllis is giving the man himself a pep talk about how if he misses Nina, he should get himself to Port Charles pronto and reunite with the woman who has captured his heart. Will he do it — and in the process ruin everything?

Looking Forward

Josslyn and Cameron put the past behind them. He wondered if he hadn’t been sold that line of bull from Dev if they’d be a couple right now. Joss says they never got the chance to find out but nothing is stopping them now. Will these two lifelong friends take the next step and begin a real romance right before heading off to college?

Jason is stunned to see Britt laughing it up with Jasper “Jax”, of all people. He asks to speak with her and privately tells Britt that she meant something to him — she still does. Meanwhile, Dante is sympathetic to Jason’s other heartbroken ex. He asks Sam McCall if she trusts him. Should she?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Anna/Valentin pairing has potential. I like them together and so nice to see him over the Ninny... Incidentally, I was reading an item on one of the soap sites recently that listed great recasts. Of course some of them were purely ridiculous, like listing Watros' version of Nina as being among them... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Tique  My daughter could write a handbook on how to celebrate your birthday and make it totally stress free.

Not to brag but they had a good teacher...(me).  Ha!

We used to say we had Hanukkah birthdays. We celebrated for 1week.

On our actual birthday...it was wonderful.

So my youngest started birthday celebration early.  Her boyfriend, dog and all went camping or limping I think it's called.  She prepares the food before she leaves the house.  They eat very well while camping.

They have something on the car roof that's like a tent...then they have a tent just for boyfriend to do his work and her to set up office.  The have a portable router and solar power for computers, etc.

So that was 2 days.  Then traveling down the road, they visited some wineries here and there.  For 2 days they've been in a place that has a spa and hot springs.  She made the reservations about 3 months ago when she was here.

When they walked into the room, there was a nice bottle of wine and a cute birthday cake...courtesy of the spa.

The pictures and face time has been amazing.  They're getting ready to head back so they can revisit a few places.

My ex-son-in-law wants this daughter to meet up with him and her sister's 3 daughters in Utah next week (she's been traveling in Colorado).

Anyway, like I said a Hanaukka birthday.  Tique..sweet girl, I'm a little out of practice since my hubby died, but if you need some info about birthdays, I'd give you a few ways to make it last.

Take care and be safe.  You are wonderful. 😉

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique I hope you had a happy birthday.  I apologize to be late with my wishes, I was thinking about you. I have been having trouble signing in lately. I hope you had a most wonderful day 🎉🎈🎂🎁❤🎊

Respected Contributor

@Tique Glad you had a nice birthday!  Thank you for my daughter's birthday wishes.  Ah, to be 32 again.....😘

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  @grandma r   we can agree Carly has had many engagements. There is one person who wasn't previously mentioned, Franco. Since they were actually in the midst of their ceremony when Franco revealed his bride-to-be had been having an affair with Sonny at some point she received a ring from Franco also.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, I was pontificating yesterday about those I'd like to, poof, see gone from the show, primarily Cameron and Nina... I decided a second tier of magical disappearance is in order...Second string would be Aunt Stella... Let's add in everyone connected with Pennsylvania. Brook Lyn and Trina, who I increasingly find annoying, also figure in there somewhere... And dare I say, Maxie and Spinelli are very much on the cusp of making my list... Keeping in mind I'm not considering those we see very rarely like Brad, though I'd like never to see his slimy looking self again, nor those who have yet to descend upon us, like Mathison, who I really wish somebody would rethink foisting out there... I would, however, love to see them bring back my darling, my beloved, my Great Dane, my Henrik... Peter, my most adored one, how I miss you and yearn to see you again, my most magnificent one...

General Hospital actor Wes Ramsey supposedly exits from the soap

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The president is now in Chicago  and was shown on tv,news man  said he will be speaking at a college in Chicago around 2pm...yep our time..so probably no GH for us today...

But i'm wondering when we will see Carly and Jason get married??...

i still want Sonny to show up and well surprise them  and no marrige vows...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Had to FF yesterday.....couldn't take the LAWYER ALEXIS

confronting the PRISONER ALEXIS..............and preaching to the audience about racial injustice..............hope these soaps go back to just entertaining..........we don't need the lectures..............