Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

At one point, Joss, Cam, and Spencer were about the same age.  Wouldn't that mean that the little prince finally graduated from his fancy boarding school????  One would think Daddy dearest or Grandma Laura might have attended.  Bringing in a new actor to play the part might be interesting.  I just hope the writers don't go "all Stavros" on the kid.

Sorry that Britt turned to Jax!!!  And, yes, of course there has to be a "who's the Daddy" storyline on the horizon.  Heaven knows they can't come up with anything original.

Turning down Stanford University to attend PCU is pretty ridiculous.   But, I doubt dear sweet had time to counsel her son; too busy being a "research" nurse to Finn.  Most moms, regardless of circumstances,  would want their child to accept, especially since Stanford was supposed to be his "dream".

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. 

Respected Contributor

@Tique  🎵 Happy Birthday To You 🎵 ❤🎂🎈🎁

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Pretty Butterfly Happy Tuesday Gif Pictures, Photos, and Images for  Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday.

Obviously GH is not listening to viewers who have expressed dislike of various storylines. At the top of the list is Nina and "Mike". It's getting harder to remain motivated to watch the show. Let's help each other out.

Question: What keeps you watching GH?

Answer: Our group because everyone I know who used to watched GH has walked away and never looked back.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday @Tique .  I hope you have the most wonderful day doing something that pleases you.

Continued thanks for hosting this forum.

I too continue to watch because I enjoy the exchanges of ideas on this forum. Plus it's just kind of a habit and someplace to go where things are predictable-especially during this past year.

I have taken many breaks over the years but I eventually seem to wend my way back to Port Charles.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

Can you reset GH on yourDVR  to tape all GH shows?

I once set mine to Monday-Friday..and it missed some shows that were from day before.not shown for some reasons.

I reset DVR..but if thy replay show during late night/early mornings..i have to reset my DVR  for new time!

@cowboy sam I am going to have to do that.  Right now it is set to tape new shows only.

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

See the source image

Honored Contributor

GH would be forever redeemed with me if Sonny shows up in Port Charles at Jason's and Carly's wedding.  

Honored Contributor

@Tique  I'd like to be able to report that there actually IS something motivating me to keep watching, but increasingly there isn't... All these months later and there remain no story lines I find compelling. While I'd hoped to see Ava back on the front burner, this arc with Spencer is just stupid, as is her over the top, demanding a divorce, reaction. I have hated the Sonny-does-Pennsylvania arc since day one, so that's a washout. Really think they need closure on Peter instead of just leaving it hanging out there. Maxie and the baby, the baby, the baby is going nowhere. Not interested in Alexis in solitary, Molly, TJ or, heaven only knows, the teens. But speaking of Alexis and Company, perhaps the good mayor should put together a regular bus to Pentonville, since half the PC population is doing time and the other half is visiting. In short, they got nothin' and I'm fast forwarding through more than I'm watching.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Tsk tsk, I'd have expected more than revenge sex from Brit... Not so with Jax, from whom I expect nothing.. Incidentally Jaxter, the Woody Woodpecker 'do' might be sort of cute on a twenty-something. Not so much on a middle aged man of fifty... Time for a new look...

TV Shows: Woody Woodpecker | Family | BoardGameGeek

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday, @Tique !  Enjoy your day!!