Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

GH has been toast at my house.  Haven't watched one since it went off the air for no other reason than I am really busy and inundated with company bouncing in and out of the house.  I still haven't watched the Emmys although I do have it taped.  

Hopefully they get back to work safely and soon.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched since they wrapped up the old nurses' ball episodes.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy July, everyone!!!

As the 2nd half of the year starts, I pray things will get better in the world.  Also looking forward to new episodes returning.

Super Contributor

@Tique Wanted to say thank you for all you do on this thread.  I hope you are aware how much we all appreciate it.  I look forward everyday to reading what everyone has to say - views, opinions, etc.  Just wanted to let you know your time is very much appreciated.

I have not been watching everyday even tho my DVR is recording.  I watched a couple of the Nurses Ball and I watched the Joselyn Christining and enjoyed them.  It is summer and we are busy outrside (we have a farm and even with Covid the chores have to be done) so my time is short.  Really looking forward to new episodes.  I have to agree with a few others that said they missed Julie Berman as Lulu.  Do not like the present one.  The old episodes showcase how bad the present writing really is.  Maybe the time away will bring better writing. We can only hope.

Honored Contributor

HI all half watching, who is the woman in the purple dress holding the baby in the sceen with Donna Mills, her voice is so famialr

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

The only thing I have enjoyed about the last couple of weeks is popping in here and there to see the time warp.  I don't care about Sonny and Carly and I care even less about his children.  Interspersed into an episodeis is one thing, a solid week of them if too much for me.

@Tique , going back to your comments about the award show, once I saw that no one was winning on GH except "Kim", I gave it a try for a few minutes and it was not worth my time then.  I thought it was a shame as I felt that not only did ...my mind went blank!...Kevin (name??) deserve it, I thought the actor who plays Valentin (again, mind blank) , though unlikeable, does a good job.  I can't think offhand who else was nominated and lost.

Respected Contributor

To answer the QOTM, I am still recording daily, but alot of FF while I watch.  I enjoy seeing everyone younger than now and who was with whom, but I do not really follow the story as it is jumping around alot.

I watched the Emmy broadcast over the weekend, it was as good as it could be, but we did not win enough!!!

Stay cool and stay well!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Love seeing Holly, (my younger brother had a mad crush on her when we were kids) also is the little girl Avery, I thought Sonny was calling her AJ, I am confused

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I agree as I like the other Lulu so much better too. The Lulu they have now always comes off as a know it all and I guess that is the way they want her to play the part.  I also felt that Jon should have gotten an award for his performances.  He really deserved to win.  

Esteemed Contributor

The episodes featuring Sonny's children focused on Dante, Michael, Kristina, Morgan, Avery, and Donna.  Did I miss Sam's baby girl being mentioned???  I know that was covered with Jason and Sam, but, I would like to see some acknowledgment by Sonny.  Although the gravestone says "Baby Girl McCall", I thought she was named Lila.

My mind may be playing tricks, who knows.  I just feel that the child deserves to be mentioned, loved, and missed.