Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Renata22 

Our local caple comp.  isn't the best..i have seen my sons tv ...and it's not the best.. Plus i don't want   snowy channels  on my Sony 4K HD tv!

I don't think i would be saving money by  changing back to cable.

Good luck on getting ABC back ASAP!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

...and the promos just keep coming....

GH Is Back Promo

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@grandma r  I was hoping to see you posting. I haven't watched GH since they stopped showing original shows.

How are you doing and how is my friend? I know the weather is horrendous and we're all careful re going out but is he venturing out at all? Is he walking around the house and moving a little? Is he still singing along with your music! That would be great to.  Anything to get the blood moving. I hope your keeping up with your 💃. 

Anyway, day by day and stay well! 😷😘

To all my friends here, I know it's hard to fully enjoy yourselves out there but keep pushing!  

As always, Stay well, Stay safe, cuddle up with the ones you love, take care of your neighbors or anyone that might need your help and always, always stay and be 😎!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

GH Poll Results: Which Man Could Pair With A Returning Brenda?

Brenda General Hospital

We know that fans want Brenda, played only by Vanessa Marcil, to return to General Hospital. But we also know that Carly and Sonny are destined to be together forever, which means that Brenda can’t be paired with Sonny when she returns. But who can she be paired with? Well, here’s what the fans have to say about that:

General Hospital Polling: Justice For Jax

For an even 50% of you, Brenda and Jax were always where it was at. Everything was going so well prior to Click-Boom. Why couldn’t it have stayed that way?

Well, now it can! If Brenda returns while Sonny is busy with Carly, she should make a beeline straight for Jax, to pick up where they left of. Does Jax REALLY need Nina?

Jaded Julian

Brenda likes mobsters? Have we got a mobster for you, 35% says while shoving him forward with both hands, like a reluctant child at a piano recital. Not that Julian should have any reason to be reluctant. Brenda is a beautiful woman. And she’s Sonny’s ex. Julian really likes those. Julian being with any of his exes them drives Sonny crazy.

Rerun City

We guess that 8% of the viewers aren’t into that whole Sonny and Carly 4Evah thing. Because you’d like to see him and Brenda reunite the moment she sets foot back in Port Charles. This is the OG pairing and, as far as you’re concerned, still the best. Brenda humanized Sonny. He needs quite a bit more of that.

Teen Scene

Once upon a time, Brenda was part of the teen scene with Jagger, Karen, Robin… and Jason. That was before he went to the dark side with Sonny. But there are still 5% of you who are curious where such a relationship could have gone. And how Sonny would feel about it…

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, @Coquille , I needed that.  Lubs ya!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

To answer your Poll, @Tique , Brenda would pair with NO ONE!  Not a fan!!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I agree with @redwingsgal I am not a Brenda fan either. I am over her & her sleeves down over her hands so she can wipe her nose.

I think their cast is big enough without bringing people back all the time.

My wish would be for Sonny or Jason to shoot Cyrus & have Nelle standing behind him & take out these two with one bullet. I know it won't happen but that would clear out a couple of people & make room if someone needs to be brought back.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of any of the pairings.

I'm barely hanging on until Jason and Liz are back together and Anna and Robert are back together.

Otherwise, I could care less.

Brenda's moment is over.  When she came back last time, she was too sad and boring.  If they're going to bring her back, they need to bring the crazy with her.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

while watching ABC yesterday afternoon there was a promo for the new shows beginning 8/3.  Even it's a blend of old and new I'm ready.  

Helen852