Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique I am so sorry I missed your birthday, I hope it was a good one!  🎊🎂🌹❤️🎈🎁🎉

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to this great group @KBEANS! I know you will love it here. ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really enjoyed watching the past two episodes, very good.  I loved seeing Sarah Brown, even if she was that nasty Claudia, lol. 

And I adored the scene on Monday between Jason and Elizabeth, sigh. I can't help it, I know many do not like Elizabeth and Jason, which is ok, but oh, I loved them so I just had to revel in that moment.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you everyone for the prayers & condolences. Heading out in a few hours for the funeral.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68   thinking of you. A difficult occasion will be made even more so because you will have to see your brother's GF. Keep your focus and don't let her add to the stress of the day.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I really enjoyed watching the past two episodes, very good.  I loved seeing Sarah Brown, even if she was that nasty Claudia, lol. 

And I adored the scene on Monday between Jason and Elizabeth, sigh. I can't help it, I know many do not like Elizabeth and Jason, which is ok, but oh, I loved them so I just had revel in that moment.  Smiley Happy

@BeckiWV , While I am not a fan of Sarah Brown, I DO love Elizabeth and Jason!  She is a much better actress than Sam, for sure!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV  Thank you. I'm glad I found you girls. I have a lot of questions...guess it's a good time for them, seeing that the show is running down memory lane at this time. 

Respected Contributor

🤞 QUESTIONS ????? 🤞 

During the Nurses ball I saw a guy come back to town. A different actor than this Jason. I believe Elizabeth found out it was Jason and was going to reveal this information, then she stopped. Then they didn't show what happened with all that. Question's are 

1. Was he Jason?

2. Did he rekindle with Elizabeth? 

I know GH doesnt have a problem with recycling actors in different roles.

3. Was the actor who played Oscars father that same man? Or am I totally confusing characters and confusing you, like GH is confusing me? 

You will be happy to know that I love Tyler Christopher. I used to peek in on GH here and there to see him before he showed up on DAYS. So thankfully, Right Now, I will not be bothering you with questions about that character. I don't mind the new Nicholas. I think I would like to see Nicholas with Elizabeth, but what the HAY do I know?  I can't warm up to this Franco. I was shocked to hear he was Scott's son.

4.who's his mom? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 

sending you prayers and hugs to help you today saying good by to your dear brother...please ignore the gf if she isn't nice to you...she isn't worth spoilng your brothers funeral day!

He is family...she isn't! 

edited to correct a words sp.

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Tique @cowboy sam  Thank you for your kind words. I survived. If you could have seen the obituary you would have be shaking your head. I told my cousin the way she praised herself she must be going for Sainthood. I was barely mentioned. Same at the service she made it sound like had she not cared for him no one else would have. One thing that surprised me I met her sister at the service & she was totally different, She came & introduced herself &  spoke very nicely to me. I was glad to see some of our old friends I have not seen in ages. Only a couple of things upset me. They had an honor guard for him & the flag was given to girlfriend. I ask his friend why it did not go to me as family & he did not know. The minister did get me one of the shell casings. 

It sure was hot out there 95 & humid. They did find me some shade to sit in. So I missed GH but it is old ones anyway.