Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Happy Birthday @Tique!  Hope you have a great day and wish that the General Hospital rerun episode that airs today is one you will enjoy Smiley Wink

I also want to take today to thank you for all the hard work you put into making this board a place to come for much enjoyment.  THANK YOU!

July question - I only started watching GH when it was reported that Billy Miller was joining the cast.  I had hoped the reruns would have been from much earlier shows than when I started watching so I got out of the habit for watching for now.  Enjoy coming here for comments though.

Esteemed Contributor

Feliz Cumpleaños to Tique and all July GH babies!! And a big gracias to Tique for heading up this thread!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique.   To our hostess with the mostess.....

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Looking forward to our next soiree.  So many people and things to toast.  Here's hoping we can all stay well.

Honored Contributor

@Tique , I hope you have a day as special as you are...

Happy Birthday!🎂🎈🎉😊

~H~
Contributor

Happy Birthday, Tique! (from a very infrequent poster, but an almost daily reader of GH spoilers) Thanks for keeping the GH thread going through the pandemic!

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday and many  more to our leader Tique.  May you have a blessed day. Do something fun today and enjoy,  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam @Laura14 @abbalulu @CLHS68 @Wsmom @redwingsgal

@lizzys @corita @grandma r @SleeplessinSD @finch @miata1 

Thank you for the BD wishes. I had a quiet but lovely day and reading your words certainly added to the specialness of the day. Some of you have been around way before I became the caretaker of our thread so it means a lot that you appreciate what we've done collectively. For those who read but seldom post I was in that position once but took a leap and have never regretted it. So whenever you're ready, we'll be here. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers Spec: Who Will Be SORAS’d To Cause Havoc?

General Hospital Mystery

General Hospital spoilers will likely reveal what happens to the teen scene this summer, but what if the scene were to expand sooner rather than later. Soaps often depend on viewers not recalling how old a child looked on Friday so that they can SORAS (Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome) them on Monday.

General Hospital Spoilers Speculation

Now that new episodes of GH haven’t aired for over a month, it’s a perfect time to mature some of the younger set for the promise of serious drama.

Just Jake

Sure, coming back from the dead is no big deal for most Port Charles adults. But Jake was “killed” and “resurrected” while he was still a kid. That’s got to mess with a person’s head. Sure, he’s all sweetness and smiles now. But imagine Jake the traumatized teen…

Dan the Man

Jake’s brother Danny has also been through a lot. He lost his dad, then found him again, then learned he was really his uncle, then lost him, too.

Granted, Danny and Jake can’t exactly have a “Dad loved you best” contest, since Jason doesn’t seem to recall either one of them too often. But we’re sure these two sons of a hitman can find something to squabble over. In a manly, stoic manner.

Fair Play

Cam and Joss got to grow up. So why not Spencer and Emma? They were all the same age at one point. And Spencer and Emma coming to Port Charles for a spell would give Grandmas Laura and Anna more to do. Anything that would get Anna focused on something else other than Curly Criminal could work for me. 

By Georgie!

Don’t you want to see what a child raised by Spinelli and more or less neglected by Maxie would be like as a teen? The world needs a nerd with an encyclopaediac knowledge of all things fashionable!

Tiny Sociopath

Avery’s biological parents are Ava and Sonny, and she was raised by Carly. If this is not a villain in the making, we don’t know who is. Even Charlotte would be so scared of her, she’d refuse to grow up! 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

This week's Predsizm is selfishly for me. It was posted on last year's July thread. Read it yesterday when I read those on this thread. Want it here too.

@Preds wrote:

@Tique 

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Just wanted to tell you all that my brother passed away this morning.

@CLHS68 I am so sorry to read about your brother passing.  Prayers and condolences to you and family.  Becki