Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ July 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Winter Park Village - Fireworks, picnics, parades, oh my! Happy ...

Happy July! All are welcome. 

It has been one year since Robert became the current DA of Port Charles.

Here's a recap of some of the things that happened during July of last year.

• Carly and Sonny were told it was likely their baby had Spina Bifida which is a condition when the spine and the spinal cord don't form properly.

• When Franco and Elizabeth celebrated their marriage by having a reception on The Haunted Star, a couple of things happened:

- An unexpected guest arrived - Hayden.

- Someone pushed Dr. Liesl Obretch overboard.

- Kim drugged Drew intending to seduce him.

• After Margaux decided to leave Port Charles, Robert became the new D.A.

• Jason visited Harmony in jail and confronted her with what he knew. She finally admitted she was covering for Shiloh after Jason showed her irrefutable proof that Shiloh was responsible for her ex-husband’s death.

• Peter and Maxie visited Dante at a WSB safe house. Dante shot Peter.

• Sonny introduced Dev to Jason. A few days later Jason caught Dev trying to steal something from Laura’s opened purse.

Nothing has progressed on GH since the beginning of the June thread. We have been "treated" to classic episodes while we wait for taping to resume.

Thank you to all who answered June's QOTM. 

July Question of the Month:

Some of you were adamant you were not going to watch until the new shows premiered. Did you stick to your resolve?

If you are watching: Are you enjoying the classic episodes? Is there one you really enjoyed?

To All

Your contributions to our monthly thread are always wanted and always appreciated.

This is the fourth consecutive month the thread's original post will end with the acknowledgement that we are still going through adjustments in our routines. Whether your state has relaxed guidelines or not, continue to do what is asked or what you have decided you need to do to remain well and stay safe.

If you feel lonely or need to vent, please post here or pick up your phone and reach out to someone.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday this month.

Happy Birthday July GIFs - Download on Funimada.com

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Sonny And His Many Port Charles Kids

General Hospital Spoilers for July 1st thru 3rd, 2020

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 (OAD: 11/17/14)

Michael holds a gun on Sonny to make him pay for killing.

Thursday, July 2, 2020 (OAD: 6/29/15)

Michael gives Avery back to Sonny.

Friday, July 3, 2020 (OAD: 2/26/13)

Sonny stops Morgan from jumping off the roof of General Hospital.

Respected Contributor

@Tique  I know i am bad but when I read your summary of what happened last July all I could think was to bad Dante was not a better shot.

I am enjoying some of the older shows. It is fun seeing people that are no longer on & actresses & actors that are no longer in the part. I thought today had a bunch of former characters.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique  I know i am bad but when I read your summary of what happened last July all I could think was to bad Dante was not a better shot.

I am enjoying some of the older shows. It is fun seeing people that are no longer on & actresses & actors that are no longer in the part. I thought today had a bunch of former characters.

@CLHS68   this is a "great minds think alike" moment. When I was writing it, I thought the same thing.

Jumping smiley 2

Trusted Contributor

I feel very loyal to General Hospital so I continue to tape it and watch in the evenings,  I really enjoyed the Nurses Balls and seeing some faces that are no longer there and I enjoyed the talent as well.  Since the balls have ended, I have fast forwarded on some of the shows and just watch the scenes that I feel like watching.  I do not want their viewership to go down and I will continue to tape and watch.

Happy Birthday and many more to you two lovely ladies.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't been faithfully watching GH. I don't really like the way they've been jumping around with the episodes. I wish they would pick a theme or something. The ones I have watched I do really enjoy seeing the past actors that aren't on anymore. It's finally become pool weather here in southwestern Pa.,so I usually go out on the deck by the pool with a magazine or book and soak up some sunshine in the afternoon 🌞😎. Pool season is so short in this part of the country, I want to take full advantage.

Super Contributor

I had planned to watch all of the rebroadcast episodes, either at air time or on the ABC app. I missed day 2 of the first nurses ball. The app didn't have it available. I lost interest and have only watched 2 episodes since. I'm not interested in seeing isolated episodes from a continuing drama. I would have enjoyed seeing the Quartermaine Thanksgiving episodes if they were shown in order. Now I'm out of the habit of watching General Hospital. The storylines at the time first run episodes ended weren't particularly well written. I'm tired of the villains being smarter than everyone else. I want to see Mike's story but know it will have an incredibly sad ending. I'm hoping Nelle won't be Nina's daughter. I have no sympathy or interest in that character. I certainly don't want Nelle to be the new Carly. 

Trusted Contributor

I have been copying the episodes and watching them at my leisure so I am behind the actual showings. So far I have enjoyed what I have seen. There is so much I have forgotten and I have also taken breaks from watching now and again over the years. I enjoy seeing the actors in their younger days and also seeing characters who are no longer on the show. Always preferred the original Dillon, Lulu and Lucky.

As to the Emmy program-it really is hard to do a show like that without an audience as seeing everyone together is half the fun. Jon should have won for the Kevin/Ryan storyline. It was one of the better stories that he has had in a long time.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

I have been watching..up some don't make sense..they jump around on storylines  and i don't care for that...but i do see some actors  and remember them but not their character names for stories...or don't remember why they are on?

I guess what i'm trying to say..i get confused w/names and where,what the story was about...anyone else??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."