Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Drew Puts Shiloh On Notice

General Hospital Spoilers

Spoilers for tomorrow reveal Shiloh may have made a big mistake by stealing that flash drive full of memories cause now Drew has a mission.

Plan Backfires
With the flash drive of Drew’s memories missing, Curtis is on alert, wondering why Jason and Sam were visiting Drew. Perhaps Jason is taking this brother thing more seriously. But Drew is otherwise engaged with Shiloh, letting him know he has nothing but time now to find out what happened in Afghanistan. Considering how badly Shiloh wants to keep that hidden, perhaps stealing Drew’s flash drive was a dumb move.

For the Cause
Jax is focused on the task at hand as he and Hayden prepare for their dinner with Valentin and Nina. Hayden worries that what they’re looking for feels like searching for a needle in a haystack but perhaps Jax already has the clue they need.

Meanwhile, Finn is already at Spoon Island and tells Nina and Valentin that Cassandra has resurfaced, which can’t be good news for anyone.

Moving Forward
Spoilers say that Alexis receives encouragement from an old friend. We do know that she meets with Diane — is that who they mean or is it someone else like Jax? No matter, Alexis has a burning question for Diane — she wants to know why her sex life is such a hot topic. What sex life?!

Fishing Expedition
Sonny meets Neil for dinner and lets him know they have a debt to settle. Sonny certainly owes Neil for his help with rescuing Kristina from Shiloh’s cult, but does the mob kingpin have something else in mind?

Enjoying Each Other
Sonny may have business on his mind but Michael leaves his worries about Shiloh, Wiley, and Nelle behind and finally makes it to his island getaway with Sasha. But, will his problems find him or will they be able to truly relax and bask in their newfound feelings for one another.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@grandma r @cowboy sam I appreciate the prayers & hugs. I am nervous as this is a new doctor I never saw before, my doctor refered me to him. I also don't know whats wrong or what test I will be put through. So it has me worried.

Jason was good with Danny when he ran into Shiloh in the park. Warned him without scaring him.

I am glad Billy Miller is leaving. He just never seemed good at all. Maybe wrong for the part. He did improve some when he was not trying to be Jason but still mumbles & it makes him hard to understand.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68   I am also sending you my thoughts and prayers. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Related image

Respected Contributor

@Tique Thank you I do appreciate it.

Please let me know if something happens on GH tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nina's dress was so popular, I thought we should save an image.

Nina's white floral long sleeve dress on General Hospital

I traumatized a baby. I'm so ashamed.

Image result for laughing baby gif

Honored Contributor

Billy Miller Has Exited the Building

General Hospital Spoilers: Billy Miller Exits - Will Drew Cain Be Recast?

Billy Miller is out at GH! His last date of filming said to have taken place on July 25th. His exit date is said to be sometime in August, although the exact date has not been revealed.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Billy Miller Has Exited the Building

General Hospital Spoilers: Billy Miller Exits - Will Drew Cain Be Recast?

Billy Miller is out at GH! His last date of filming said to have taken place on July 25th. His exit date is said to be sometime in August, although the exact date has not been revealed.

I have never been shy that he is my boyfriend, although I never said he was a great actor.  I do get angry when a character is replaced, then the original actor comes back and the replacement is left out in left field.  This has happened on many soaps over the years, but just imagine if this happened to you at your job!!   "We are sorry, Karen, but the person who you replaced four years ago wants this job back, so we are letting you go."  

I guess since Drew is leaving, his bestie moves up to #1 on my list!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

One can never have too many hugs and prayers that everything will be OK.  :heart::heart::heart:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

I have never been shy that he is my boyfriend, although I never said he was a great actor.  I do get angry when a character is replaced, then the original actor comes back and the replacement is left out in left field.  This has happened on many soaps over the years, but just imagine if this happened to you at your job!!   "We are sorry, Karen, but the person who you replaced four years ago wants this job back, so we are letting you go."  

I guess since Drew is leaving, his bestie moves up to #1 on my list!!!

@redwingsgal   this is my feeling about this - not something I've read or anything like that. You seem to be under the impression that GH/ABC fired Billy Miller. I don't think that's the case. Steve Burton has been back since Sept 2017; they didn't dump Billy then. I don't think they dumped him now. From all indications it was his decison to leave. One that he seems to have been wrestling with for a while by the quality of his performances.

@Preds   this is for you:   I'm Coming Back

@southern comfort  don't let me find out you watched the above.

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal   this is a great interview with Steve Burton. I think it might make you feel a little better about how things went down between Billy and Steve.

@CLHS68    please watch this also. In this interview he addresses an issue that you asked me about: a multi-year contract. I was right. He got one.