Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

I am beyond thrilled that Robert is the new DA, and I don't care that they had to write some new backstory for him to make it happen! I hope this keeps him in Port Charles for a long time. I always enjoyed watching Robert & Mac together, so I'm also hoping that Mac being the commissioner becomes permanent.

Loved the way Mac ripped Billy a new one! Jordan would have curtsied to him and told him he could have Michael!

After the way Chase stood up for Michael I am liking him more and more! 

This episode was just a good one all around for me. While I hate Shiloh with a passion, I did enjoy seeing Brad squirm...first with Michael, then with Shiloh. 

Maxie...get your nose out of Lulu's business! This wanting to find Dante story is just beyond unreal. What Robert told Laura about the treatment made perfect sense...that eventually, Lulu could make contact but right now it's safer for Dante to be where he is.

Super Contributor

I have been saying for Months that Oscar would leave his ELQ stock to Dawn of Day!  When he asked Jason to be the Exec he told him that the stock was all he really had to worry about.  He never realized what a Sleeze Shiloh was. 

I too am hoping that Mac will stay on as Commish.  The scene yesterday was one of the best PCPD scenes is Years!  Please let Jordan stay away!  I loved the way Mac handled Chase - honest and straight forward - the whole thing was just what GH needed.  As to Robert being the DA - I agreen about the rewrie - if it keeps him in PC I could not be happier. A big plus will be an honest and effecive DA for once

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   It is sad that some people equate the character and the actor as the same person.  That's been going on for years, however, death threats should be dealt with.

We are able to vent on here about the characters we don't like.  And, that is ok!!!  If we don't care for the way an actor/actress is playing the role, we say so too.  But, I do not feel as though any of us are hateful or would go so far as to make threats.  All we realky asm for is good writing and storylines to be resolved in a timely fashion.

I also agree that Mac should remain PC!!!

Honored Contributor

@grandma r   I agree on all points.

As for Oscar, I am still holding out hope that it will be a case of the Spoilers reporting something and it not being the entire truth like what happened last week with Shiloh and Kim.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Contributor

I'm sooo hoping Mac stays on as PC !!

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

Saw this....Scary!😳👇🏻

WOW #GH fans, just wow! 😔

‘General Hospital’ Spoilers: Shiloh Hate Reaches Fever Pitch🔥🚨, Coby Ryan McLaughlin Gets Real Life ☠️☠️Death Threat! #generalhospital #gh #abc #daytimetelevision 

A7ACD02A-3472-4280-B42A-4B02E2C57D3E.png

People are ignorant and ridiculous to let any tv show affect them this much. And the fact that they can't separate fiction from reality speaks to the intelligence level of some as well.  

The same thing happened to the actress that plays Nelle.  

I mean we get frustrated about stuff but geez, these people need to get a grip.  

Honored Contributor

So back to the show.  LOL

Shiloh got Wiley's bib so I'm assuming he's going to have a DNA test run on it which will reveal Wiley isn't his son.  I wonder where things will go from there.

Absolutely so sick of Maxi and her crusade to find Dante.  Peter has told her wherever Dante is may be the best place for him but then he's going to give in to her.  You know something is going to go horribly wrong.  But then we also have Lulu insisting on continuing with her story and Peter caving to her too.  Geez dude, grow a pair already.  LOL     

Respected Contributor

All the post said is "I want you dead". Maybe she was talking to him in character, and not really making a threat against the actor? If she'd just posted to him "I want Shiloh dead", she would have been saying the same thing a lot of us have.

Thoughts?

Esteemed Contributor

The whole Lulu wanting to get Dante home is RIDICULOUS............he is healing and it is none of her business...........so tired of that storyline and it looks like it isn't even near to being over..............

I knew once Robert was talking about previously being a lawyer he would have that occupation on the show...just didn't think it would happen that fast...hahaha

Do Sam & Jason ever see their kids???

I love Willow and Chase..........great to see a really loving couple!!!  so rare in the soaps these days............

I have a feeling it will be a long time until Michael finds out about Wiley..........between Brad and Nell...i think they will find some way to hide his identity even in the shadow of Shiloh....

Esteemed Contributor

@vermint   That sentence could be taken both ways.  I would like to think she was referring to the character;  unfortunately, today you just never know.

I will say on this thread, we all want the character gone.