Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique your memory is intact regarding Gail's will. After the scavenger hunt, the participants opened envelopes and there was some confetti which they threw up. That was it. Alexis said something like it was supposed to be a lesson in working together to solve problems. One of the most inane memorials I've seen.

Thank you @Tique for the explanation above. Whew, thought my brain took a hiatus and missed something important.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I wonder if TC is coming back as Nicholas. He is available but don't know if GH would take the chance given his substance abuse problam.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique 

yep..agree!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

As some of you have already stated, Maxi and Peter have no chemistry whatsoever. To me, she looks drab and frumpy and could take on the role of Peter's spinster aunt from Poughkeepsie, rather than his lover. I have always thought she is the most useless character on that show. What exactly does she add to anything?

Great description @RainCityWoman . I started to post something about that outfit Maxie's been wearing for the past couple of days. I am not weight bashing but it's looking like Maxie's weight gain is not temporary so it's time for GH to get her some fashionable clothes in her current size that are complimentary to a young woman who is supposed to work in the fashion industry.They could also do some upgrades for Mayor Laura. She looks dowdy most of the time too.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Away from home and watching GH an hour earlier.

The psychic is killing me she is such a fraud and Ava is taking it all as the g-ds honest truth

I was assuming that someone put the psychic up to setting Ava up and i am thinking it is Jacks......the pyschic had mentioned Ava meeting Kiki for that special lunch they had made a reservation for...and if i  remember correctly no one knew about it and she was gonna cancel it but then decided to go and the only one i remember her telling was Jacks before meeting the psychic.................it seems he is coming to town to reek havoc all round...........felt sorry for Drew with the Hayden situation.   I don't know Jacks character that well............have watched the last few years but  have only seen him come into town occasionally to see Joslyn.............not to aware of his character.
I think Curtis should have said "no" to Nina about giving her the info he finds out first...he is supposed to be true and discreet to the client he is hired by.
Don;t see anything wrong with Robert contacting  Anna about Peter..................
Have a feeling Nicholas will soon return.

Esteemed Contributor

Regarding Jax, he came to town long ago as a corporate raider, but still a nice guy when he wasn't on company time. His brother Jerry was also a lovable scamp. Jax and Sonny have had their problems, and Sonny is the one who got him deported. I have never had the impression that Jax was anything but straight up when it comes to his friends. If he is here to stir things up, it is probably a long term plan to make some people pay for their bad behavior. Unfortunately, his brother Jerry took a turn for the worst when he was recast by the ferret faced actor. Suddenly Jerry lost any moral compass whatsoever and no deed was too low for him. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Liesl’s SERIOUS Threat

General Hospital Spoilers

Spoilers for today brings baby tricks and switches back into play as good news for some doesn’t feel like good news at all.

Shiloh is in jail and Willow is now out of jail, so things seem to be going well in the Wiley situation although neither one of them is his parent.

But, only a select few know that, so Willow is semi-relieved things seem to be going well. She still seems to feel Shiloh can be a threat somehow. She also wonders if everything she did for ‘her’ baby of late was for nothing.

Diane seems to think this is all great as she doesn’t see how Shiloh can beat these very serious charges. She relays this news to Lucas and Brad but Lucas seems as skeptical as Willow. It’s like they both feel something is very off. Brad also continues to be a wreck because he realizes someone else knows his secret now.

Liesl remains in the hospital after her trip into the drink and when Nina visits, she must cross her because Liesl threatens her niece. She has that Sasha secret she’s been keeping and can ruin Nina’s life but she also has that Wiley secret and is itching to tell someone as Nina becomes very confused.

Franco is also curious as to what Liesl knows, but he and Elizabeth now have to deal with the fact that Cameron now has a car — Oscar’s car. Franco also feels that something peculiar is going on.

Finally, over in Corinthos land, Sonny is threatening Ava again for some mysterious grievance. What could she have done this time?

Carly wants to know what’s going on between Dev and Joss. She also wants Josslyn’s honest opinion about something.

New day. Same stuff.

At least we get to see Diane who's been MIA seen Willow was sentenced. Sonny giving it to Ava should be good for a laugh or two.

Meanwhile Wiley's Jonah's first BD is quickly approaching...

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

As some of you have already stated, Maxi and Peter have no chemistry whatsoever. To me, she looks drab and frumpy and could take on the role of Peter's spinster aunt from Poughkeepsie, rather than his lover. I have always thought she is the most useless character on that show. What exactly does she add to anything?

Great description @RainCityWoman . I started to post something about that outfit Maxie's been wearing for the past couple of days. I am not weight bashing but it's looking like Maxie's weight gain is not temporary so it's time for GH to get her some fashionable clothes in her current size that are complimentary to a young woman who is supposed to work in the fashion industry.They could also do some upgrades for Mayor Laura. She looks dowdy most of the time too.

Yes, Laura is also dowdy looking, but she's been that way for quite some time now, and at least she's playing an woman of age. How old is Maxie supposed to be?

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Yes, Laura is also dowdy looking, but she's been that way for quite some time now, and at least she's playing an woman of age. How old is Maxie supposed to be?

True but she's wasn't the mayor then. She is now so she needs to up her game to look the part.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO wardrobe and makeup are not being kind to some of the actresses.  Maxie is supposed to be a "fashionista" on the cutting edge of couture.  Nothing even comes close!!!!  Her weight doesn't really matter;  she should be dressed and made up as the character she is playing.  Laura needs a makeover too.  As mayor, she should be looking polished with her clothing and hair style.  It seems if a woman is larger than a small, wardrobe has her wearing jackets or frumpy shirts instead of buying/making appropriate attire.

Jax is good to his friends;  he can be lethal to his enemies.  It's obvious he is gunning for Valentin.  I do think both Jerry and Cassandra will show up by year's end, possibly September sweeps.  

I would like to see Nikolos back!!!  TC is perfect as the dark, brooding prince, however, TPTB might not agree.  The character has been mentioned often enough recently that I think the real Cassedine prince will show up.  That would impact Valentin big time!!!!

Oh, the psychic;  is she supposed to be comic relief?????

C'mon, Liesel, spill your guts!!!!!  Unfortunately, I've read that Jonah won't be back with Michael until November sweeps.  I find that infuriating!!!!  Some higher up must really like sleezo;  can't think of 1 good reason to keep the character!!!