Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique  ... I've known you have special feelings for my Jason and I have no problem "sharing" him with you.  Better you than Sam.LOL  I think our man can handle us.Smiley Wink

@cowboy sam ... not tell me?  Shame on you. Smiley Wink Glad you are feeling better.

Bet Lucas is the one arrested.  He's fired up right now and this may push the wrong buttons with our calm doctor. 

Does Willow know Nellie?  She perked up when mom mentioned her.  She didn't look happy about it either. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Tique  ... I've known you have special feelings for my Jason and I have no problem "sharing" him with you.  Better you than Sam.LOL  I think our man can handle us.Smiley Wink

@cowboy sam ... not tell me?  Shame on you. Smiley Wink Glad you are feeling better.

Bet Lucas is the one arrested.  He's fired up right now and this may push the wrong buttons with our calm doctor. 

Does Willow know Nellie?  She perked up when mom mentioned her.  She didn't look happy about it either. 

@Preds   that's a relief. One less thing I have to try to hide. Unsuccessfully.

Yes, I noticed Willow immediately picked up on the name "Nelle" when Harmony mentioned her. Willow's probably gotten an earful from Michael about the little witch.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh one last thing. @Preds   thank you for sharing your Jason with me. You're a rare gem but I already knew that.  Heart  Want to make sure you do too.

Hope your new treatment is going well.   Heart 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Preds wrote:

@Preds I thought we all decided a long time ago that there was enough of Jason to go around. If you recall the happenings in Monica's wine cellar. We all partied with Jason and others. 

Check out my post to @Tique . Partee with Jason. He can comfort me anytime, with his strong, huge biceps!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Preds   that's a relief. One less thing I have to try to hide. Unsuccessfully.

Yes, I noticed Willow immediately picked up on the name "Nelle" when Harmony mentioned her. Willow's probably gotten an earful from Michael about the little witch.

@Tique  You've never hid your feelings for Jason so why start now! Do not hide your feelings for anything on this forum. You know that. We all have each other's back here. There's certainly enough to go around of Jason for all of us. As a matter of fact, he texted me this morning and asked to see all three of us tonight. So, are you and @Preds  ready to partee? I'll push through the heat to make it!😘

Honored Contributor

@Coquille ... Sorry I can't make it tonight.  I already have plans, but you ladies enjoy.

See the source image

Jason knew I'd be "tied up" this evening.  That little devil. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Coquille ... Sorry I can't make it tonight.  I already have plans, but you ladies enjoy.

See the source image

@Preds  😆😆 You are sooooooo bad! Kudos to you and more!

Stay well and have a good weekend.😘

Respected Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Preds wrote:

See the source image

@Preds  😆😆 You are sooooooo bad! Kudos to you and more!

Stay well and have a good weekend.😘

@Tique @Preds  I guess we'll have to do everything on our own. Between @Tique @cowboy sam @ grandma r @kelsey17 @vermint  (and whomever else wants to join), we'll have to keep Michael, Curtis, Jax, Drew, Peter, Chase and so on and so on BUSEE. WE WILL FIND A WAY, somehow🤔🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬😮😘

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@kelsey17 

It looks like   it... but wonder if they will keep story line going until once again sweeps time or contract renewal?

-----------------

I would think that is the plan.  Shiloh has so many major 'stories' going on....death of Harmony's husband, baby Wiley and Willow, Oscar's will, police looking into his actions as DOD guru....

I really dislike his character, but he is doing a good job of acting as the ultimate bad guy!!

Honored Contributor

Shiloh's tossed in the brink again - this'll be interesting him in a cell across the hall from Willow. He doesn't have the DNA results anymore, didn't have the chance to read them yet. Cannot wait until Lucas opens the envelope to find out Shiloh is not the father but again no one really knows who is - yet.  Oh wait - WIllow's being sprung so Shiloh can't badger her!!!

DNA on Wiley next up.

Little Miss Albrect knows something - she knows a lot, ALL of it. Can't wait until THIS comes out. Hmm, let's not forget about stupid *ss Brad - finally this will ALL come to light.

Finally, Michael has his kid. Poor Lucas now has no kid and hopefully no Brad. Lucas will be crushed - will this cause him to be kicked to the curb? Written out of GH? Time will tell.

I don't like the new Nina however the old Nina plays a wicked Phyllis on Y&R I will say.

Hayden - tell me why she's back?