Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

I read somewhere that the actress playing Trina was going to be leaving as she got a part in prime time.  I think "Aunt Stella" is leaving also for a prime time spot.  I thought that they said the ancestry site Stella went to was suppose to match you with a "famous" relative so I was wondering if it might be Valintine (I know he is white but maybe a distant relative wasn't).  It also could be Valerie Spencer as we have never seen or mentioned her father.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

The reason i thought that Felix might be the mystery relative is that he is starting to be on a tad bit more.

Interesting about your thoughts about Trina possibly be the one as we don't know much about her....and i would like her and dev be a couple or ?/

I like Tina...and she has helped Cam and Joss  deal with life...she has a sense of humor about her.

@cowboy sam   did you happen to hear at the wedding when Dr. Drunk Liesl asked Felix about Donnie [who was Felix's boyfriend]? Felix said they had broken up. I had an "ah ha" moment. Maybe they're bringing Felix back so he'll be there to comfort Lucas when he realizes what a creep his husband is. As a friend. Wink Wink.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The quote below is a post from the January 2019 thread, 01-25-2019 02:48 PM. It mentions the possibility of Oscar leaving his ELQ shares to DofD.

Kudos to @Wiskota . She said it first.

@Wiskota wrote:

Shiloh's connection to Oscar has me wondering.  Oscar seems very taken with Shiloh and the "community".  I remember back to when he was looking at emancipation and he asked Jason to be executor of his will which means he has a will.  Do you think he will leave his ELQ stock to Dawn of Day? That could lead to an interesting story line.  The Q's would not be pleased.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Though today's episode was a bit tedious to get thru, I did have tears when the family and friends were gathered for the reading of Oscar's will.  But, I have to say, enough of Oscar and the never ending lamenting....please let him go!! 

And of course, Shiloh had to get his share of the Q's funding.  He can't be gone soon enough!!  But I don't see it happening anytime before Nov sweeps.

I am wondering if there might be a story being set up to force Sonny and Dev into some kind of conflict.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Coquille 

thanks ...yesterday..my dentist tried to pull a bad tooth out...no way  it woudn't come out..it had calcified to my bone..   so,,.it had to be cut out!

Doing good today.. but now have to take 2xa day antiboitic   for 5 days to prevent bone infection!

Hope you are having a great day alsoHeart

@cowboy sam  Glad you came through your dental issue. Yuch, hate dentists, as most do but they are necessary. I'm glad you're doing well. Antibiotics, also a necessity at times. Hopefully, not too often. 

No more feeling crappy! I insist! 

Take care and STAY WELL!🌞😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Tique  I agree. I always thought at some point, they would bring back Felix to comfort Lucas. Everyone loves Felix and most people don't care for Brad.  IMO, Felix and Lucas, sitting in a tree, KISSING! 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Valued Contributor

Alexis seemed so shocked that Oscar left his ELQ shares to Shiloh.  Didn't Alexis make up the will?  Also I noticed for quite awhile that the actress that plays Alexis wears a large bandade covering her third finger left hand.  I am wondering if she is wearing a real life wedding ring and doesn't want to take it off.

I wouldn't worry too much about Oscar's ELQ stock.  I'm sure they have very sharp lawyers who would say since Oscar had a brain tumor he wasn't in his right mind.  But then what fun would that be!

Respected Contributor

I was hoping the ELQ spoiler was wrong. I think ELQ should have a clause that it went back to the family. Maybe in Oscar's case Drew. I hope ELQ has good lawyers as it will be difficult to pry those shares from Shiloh's greedy hands.

I did like how Sacha stood up to Shiloh even though Michael took him down again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Can someone tell me how Liz is Hayden's sister? I must have missed SOMETHING along the way.

@RainCityWoman  Jeff Webber is the father of both ladies. He had an affair with Hayden's mother, Naomi.

Oh wow. I don't remember that at all. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

Granted, I have never tried to drug a man to force him to make a baby with me, but wouldn't that be a little difficult for any man to do when they are drugged out of their mind??  Drew didnt even know where he was or how he got there and we are supposed to believe that Kim thought he would be able to perform????!!!!

I like the idea of Jax and Hayden, that would ****** Carly off big time!!  

I believe Cam and Joss will end up together, I just hope it takes a while and happens naturally.  Cam has held a candle for her for a long time, but Oscar was his best friend, so there is the guy code here!!

Stay cool in this oppresive heat, friends.  Remember, we are one day closer to Fall!!!

I thought the same thing since much of what happens with a guy has to happen in the brain first, and clearly his brain was fuzzy, not to mention his coordination and his libido.  Cam has carried a torch for Joss since she and Oscar got together. I think, he finally accepted that pairing, but now who knows. The kid who plays him to me resembles a young Justin Bieber, and now that I have heard him sing a few times, I think he also kind of sounds like Justin.