Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Am beginning to think that if the writers don't come up with better stories, there will be more actors leaving GH! Am sure that many feel that they can develp better roles or

characters on a different soap.

Nina's story - with the fake daughter, Sasha -  has become so silly. And 'stepmother's' support behind stepdaughter's mean behavior at school was a loser story.

Really Drew's story has never really had a definite goal.  It has been all over the place!  Writers seem to move Drew's story to where ever they needed a new slant in the Port Charles community.

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Coquille  Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!!! When I see him, I always, to this day, think of Todd which makes me think of Victoria (Erika Slezak). I met her once briefly and she was very nice. When I saw James DePaiva play Dr. Bench, the lecherous doctor that went for Kiki, I immediately thought of Max Holden (OLTO). Have a good night and stay well.

Thanks for the memories@Coquille!!  Same goes for me, too, RE: OLTL and the actors you mentioned.  BTW, I read someplace (online) an interview with Robin Strasser (Dorian) and Erika Slezak (Victoria) that OLTL "may" be resurrected.  According to Robin and Erika, they would love it.  Read this interview many months ago. Anyone hear any rumors?

@mysoutherncomfort  From what I remember, I watched a  20/20 that did a show on Rebecca Schaffer. Erika was interviewed because Rebecca was o. OLTL. It was on in this past April, I think. I always loved watching Erika and Jessica Tuck (Megan). When Jessica recently played Cassandra, I didn't like her very much. She played her role well but I loved her in a good, kind role. She does play ranges very well, IMO.

Did you ever see Jessica as the vicious, dangerous vampire on True Blood. Oh my, she was a sight to behold.

Super Contributor

I couldn't agree more.  There have been zero to no scenes with the NuNina and Shasha.  How can the actors establish a relationship with no scenes together.  The "fake daughter" reveal with be flat and who cares!!  Problem is I am starting to like Shasha and think that she truly cares for Nina.  Hope it can work out somehow.

Sad to see Drew go.  I read somewhere (maybe here?) that they should have Drew take Jason's face back and SB could play both parts.  I like that idea.  We will see how it goes.    

Respected Contributor

GH's latest psychic:  OK, I'm going out on a limb here, however, I just get the biggest "chuckle" out of Ava's new psychic.  It's the one liners and her expressions.  A little comic relief goes a long way especially on GH these days. Hmmm, "Ryan has no soul, but he does have a heart and it belongs to you (Ava)", says the psychic and voila, Ava is off and running to meet with Ryan at prison.  And yes, I agree with a previous post, shouldn't that "lunatic" be in a max facility for the criminally insane?  I mean, how many cold blooded murders does it take?

Shiloh:  Whoa, the one with kahones is Michael.  With Alexis in attendance, she did speak to Shiloh about bail being revoked, BUT, isn't he under court order to "stay away" from Baby Wiley and family until he has his day in court?  As an officer of the court and Lucas/Brad's attorney, shouldn't this violation be reported and his bail revoked?  So, who do you think was on the other end of his phone call?

I appreciate the close-ups of Wiley today....is he not just the cutest muchkin?  Love that face!!

Respected Contributor

One more addition to my post below:  Since Lucas/Brad want Willow to be a part of Wiley's life, wouldn't she make the best nanny?  My thoughts as I watched the interaction at the birthday party led me to this conclusion.

Honored Contributor

Yes @mysoutherncomfort  he is a cute little munchkin.

Image result for wiley on gh pictures

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique @mysoutherncomfort 

Agree..he is such a cutie pie...love his smile Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Tique ..

Lol!..   no need to duck.!Heart.. 

I  also liked  the orginial  Franco when he played the part....however i hadn't seen  the present Franco  in any other soap but GH!

So we are good..lol

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

hmmm..now i am wondering....what if the sleeze has someone break into Drews office for that flash drive...??

But not sure what the writers have in mind for him to leave the show?

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

I really liked Billy Miller when he was Billy on Y&R.  I saw him guesting on several other shows.

I think of him as a 'one trick pony'.  What I mean is he plays the part of a happy-go-lucky kind of character.  I can hardly watch him when he's trying to serious (such as Oscar dying).

I just don't think he has a lot of range in his acting.  

He keeps leaving these shows, trying to 'strike' out on his own in night-time TV and it  just isn't happening for him (as I see it).

I wish him luck and look forward to seeing him in night-time TV but I seriously have to wonder what part he'll play.  

I never could see him in the GH part.  It was just too serious for him.