Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Today's episode, IMO was interesting in that Shiloh's "band of merry cult followers" seems to be dwindling (Daisy, get out while you can) AND we saw a flashback to ("Hank"/and Drew as having Jason's face) in Aphganistan.  I, for one, hope that  it doesn't take months to become a reality as to what really happened there.

Like posted previously, glad to see the brothers getting together over a meal (and not just a tree house) as Oscar wanted.

Dante served Lulu with divorce papers...IF this is the road the PTB are following....fine with me.  If there is not going to be a Lulu/Dante, then please get on with it and give Lulu a way to move it along.  Sorry, didn't intend to sound mean.  Just wrap up a S/L or two, or three....LOL.

Wishing everyone a healthy, safe and happy weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

And...of course, Shiloh is free!! Should be interesting to see how he manages to get Wiley.  Some spoilers say he will kidnap him!!  I was proud of Harmony and Kristina too.  Hope he doesn't wear them down.

I suspect Nelle will showing up as the Wiley story really gets unwound.  Hope Brad pays for his antics!

Honored Contributor

@corita 

I noticed at the end today that Nelle's name was once again mentioned!

Also..what did everyone think about the sleeze...in the war scene..and seeing the real Jason/s face and hearing him talking?? 

hmmm...are we finally going to find out what happened between sleeze and Jason back then???

I'm happy to hear that Tyler will be returning to GH!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I was really liking Harmony today. Both Harmony & Kristina stood up to Shiloh. Shiloh was really angry with Harmony as his face was twitching. He was about to blow. Which brings me to a spoiler I heard don't know if it is true or not but makes sence. It says Ryan is going to kill Harmony for Shiloh. He did take that DOD book from her today so must be a reason for that. I am worried about Carol nothing was mentioned about her but hope they protect her.

Esteemed Contributor

Was surprised to see that Ryan was in the same prison area as Harmony and Nell.............I would think they would have had seperate male/female facitities

Esteemed Contributor

I do hope the chatter us true and TC returns as Nikolas!!!!  None of the recasts captured the dark, brooding prince.

Harmony was great standing up to sleezo!!!  However, she put a big target on her back.

Men and women aren't together in prison areas!!!!!  

Daisy is an idiot;  a rich, brainless idiot!!!

What judge would ever set bail for such a scumbag??????

I just want storylines wrapped up!  Enough is enough with Nelke, Brad, Ryan, and sleezo!!!  End the nonsense and get rid of them all, permanently!!!

Hope everyone has a safe weekend.  Stay hydrated and cool.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@corita 

I noticed at the end today that Nelle's name was once again mentioned!

Also..what did everyone think about the sleeze...in the war scene..and seeing the real Jason/s face and hearing him talking?? 

hmmm...are we finally going to find out what happened between sleeze and Jason back then???

I'm happy to hear that Tyler will be returning to GH!!

The man in the war scene with the sleeze wasn't Jason.  It was supposed to be Drew before he had his surgery to change his face.  Drew and Jason are supoposed to be identical twins so Drew would have looked like that a long time ago.  Then something happened to Drew (I don't remember what) and he had to have plastic surgery to change his face.  This all happened because Steve Burton (the original Jason) had left the show so they brought in the Drew character to replace him.  Then Steve came back so they made up the whole twin story.  I don't know why they had to make them identical twins.  They could have just made them fraternal twins.  They don't have to look exactly alike to be twins!

I forgot to mention when the Drew character first came back ( and Steve Burton was gone) Drew had his memory erased and altered.  He thought he really was the original Jason.  The story took awhile to finish.  That's why Drew can't remember Shiloh back then and what happened to them in the war.  He never got his memory back and it seems like Shiloh is hiding something that happened back then.

Super Contributor

Refresh my memory lol.  Drew looking like Jason had his fling with Kim and then went off to war.  Soooooo that was about 17 years ago.  Drew got his Jason face from the Cassidine's (I think)...soooooo my take is somehow Shiloh sold him to the Cassidine's for big $$$$ and started his DOD....probably wrong but I bet he is connected somehow to her..

Honored Contributor

@daisy4 

That was what i was refering to...thinking that there might be a conversation between the sleeze and .Drew  as Jason...or as Jason playing Drew...lol..

and we might find out why it's so important for Drew  to get his memory back or   why the sleeze  does or doesn't want him to remember ???

Will we ever find out...smh??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

The man in the war scene with the sleeze wasn't Jason.  It was supposed to be Drew before he had his surgery to change his face.  Drew and Jason are supoposed to be identical twins so Drew would have looked like that a long time ago.  Then something happened to Drew (I don't remember what) and he had to have plastic surgery to change his face.  This all happened because Steve Burton (the original Jason) had left the show so they brought in the Drew character to replace him.  Then Steve came back so they made up the whole twin story.  I don't know why they had to make them identical twins.  They could have just made them fraternal twins.  They don't have to look exactly alike to be twins!

I forgot to mention when the Drew character first came back ( and Steve Burton was gone) Drew had his memory erased and altered.  He thought he really was the original Jason.  The story took awhile to finish.  That's why Drew can't remember Shiloh back then and what happened to them in the war.  He never got his memory back and it seems like Shiloh is hiding something that happened back then.

Excellent explanation @daisy4. For those who may have forgotten the picture below is of Andrew aka Drew Cain as a Navy SEAL. It is the one Jordan found in Drew's profile [after being told by Diane that as Commissioner, she had the authority/ability to access that classified database]. Btw that was original Jordan. Mentioning that because some seem to have forgotten she was as incompetent as current Jordan.

Image result for drew cain as a navy seal gh pic

Back to the picture - It was the final proof to Drew that he wasn't Jason. If any one wants to go back and read about the reveal of who is Jason/who is Drew, it's in the Dec 2017 thread.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~