Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Back To Solving Shiloh

GH spoilers for Friday promise short-lived happiness as Shiloh is out of jail and back to torturing the good and not-so-good people of Port Charles once again. You won’t want to miss this edge-of-your-seat episode.

Willow, Lucas, Brad, Sam, Jason, and just about everyone was thrilled that Shiloh would likely never see the light of day again. Except, he was granted bail, so he assures Mayor Laura that he’s not a flight risk and goes about his way trying to get a hold of Wiley. Spoilers say that Shiloh grows desperate. With everyone comfortable that the law is on their side, will Shiloh finally cross the line and kidnap a kid he thinks is his. Something tells us that’s coming because it needs to end that way, right?

Well, Willow wants to make sure Shiloh surely can’t get a hold of her mother again and begs Harmony not to fall under his spell. Willow has a busier day than normal as Nina once again tries apologizing to her. Does she offer her the job of Charlotte’s governess? Chase then has bad news for his girlfriend.

Meanwhile, Drew wants to know more about Shiloh. He and Jason actually honor Oscar’s wishes and spend some brotherly bonding time together as Drew wonders this exact thing aloud. Will Jason be back on the Shiloh beat?

It also looks like Kristina is back on the Shiloh beat. She warns someone she will ruin his life if need be and spoilers say she grows extremely anxious.

Pentonville is sure a happening place. Not only did Willow visit Harmony, but Jordan and Curtis visit Ryan and deliver a warning. Do we get to see Harmony’s cellmate. Nelle, next?

Finally, Elizabeth and Hayden spend some more time catching up and Liz wants to know if Hayden minds if she joins her somewhere. Hmmm…

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yesterday's show was good to me.

You knew from the moment Willow set down and heard a little something about the job for which she was interviewing, the parents were Valentin and Nina.

I also liked seeing Nina having a bit of humility and a whole lot of guilt after she realized she had inadvertently allerted Shiloh to Wiley's existence.

Best part was Sam's surprise. She hasn't proven herself to be the greatest PI lately but she does have the ability to think of others. Loved that she was going to offer the services of her Plastic Surgeon to the other ladies so that if they choose they could also have their tattoos [Shiloh's branding] removed.

So far we still haven't seen Daisy. Maybe she got lost.

General Hospital Spoilers: Dawn of Day Tattoo

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

I must have missed some shows. I don't know anything about TJ dropping a bomb or anything that aired showing Carly having a sleepless night researching Spina Bifida. Could someone tell me please what TJ said?? Thank you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I must have missed some shows. I don't know anything about TJ dropping a bomb or anything that aired showing Carly having a sleepless night researching Spina Bifida. Could someone tell me please what TJ said?? Thank you.

@keithsmom65  One of the reasons we have this thread is so that if anyone misses/doesn't understand something, we can ask.

Welcome! 

TJ was having lunch with Stella and his mother, Jordan. He said because of Jordan's mounting hospital bills, he didn't want the added expense of her/Curtis paying for his tuition so he was going to take a leave from medical school and get a job. Neither Jordan nor Stella were ok with that. They said they would find a way to do both.

You are welcome.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you very much. I get so enthralled with GH I freak out if I miss something! I appreciate your reply!

Respected Contributor

@vermint  Below is "a snippet" from Soap Dish dated July 17, 2019

Tyler’s dropped not so subtle hints on social media teasing a return. So, now we can confirm that the chatter is true. Tyler Christopher will reprise his iconic role as the Dark Prince of Port Charles. Here’s what we know so far about the return of Nikolas Cassadine and all those recent name drops on the ABC soap.

General Hospital Spoilers: Tyler Christopher Back As Nikolas Cassadine

GH fans can rejoice. An insider from the set confirmed that Tyler Christopher’s back to the ABC soap soon. The actor has not shied away from admitting his desire to return to daytime TV. So, fans have long hoped he would resurface on the soap. As of right now, his first air date as Nikolas is unknown. We did hear that Tyler’s return is on a trial basis but that could lead to a contract deal for the soap star.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

HARMONY, YOU GO GIRL!!! 👏👏👏👏👏 So far, the best scene in today's show. Although, I love Aiden!

Edited to say: Stay well, stay safe and above all stay 😎,  Have a good weekend!😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers for Monday July 22:

Jax has questions.

Valentin has a tense run-in with Ava.

Curtis intervenes.

GH Spoilers for Tuesday July 23:

Finn’s interest is piqued.

Hayden apologizes to Curtis.

Lucy approaches Sasha.

GH Spoilers for Wednesday July 24:

Sonny makes a point of running into Robert.

Jason pays Carly a visit.

Cameron betrays a friend during his community service assignment.

GH Spoilers for Thursday July 25:

Carly runs into Jax.

Nina has bad news.

Ava looks for a second opinion.

GH Spoilers for Friday July 26:

Nelle makes a veiled statement.

Willow has a change of heart.

Michael comes clean to Sasha.

More General Hospital Spoilers

Dante serves LuLu with divorce papers.

Respected Contributor

@Tique  I didn't read this post but I wanted to wish you a good weekend! 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Thank you @Coquille.  Same to you.

All

Enjoy the weekend. Stay cool. Stay hydrated.

Image result for bearded dragon