Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Secrets And Whodunits

Spoilers for today reveal another day with Liesl taking center stage just by laying in a hospital bed. She knows the secrets she holds, but even she may not realize the fallout that could come.

Nina realizes that her big mouth is what tipped Shiloh off to the fact that Willow had his baby. Does she now understand Willow gave up her baby to keep him away from a sexual assaulting sex cult leader? She feels terribly guilty about it either way, but this whole story makes Liesl realize the sex cult is connected to that baby she delivered on the side of the road a whole year ago. She hints to Nina she may not have told Shiloh the “truth” after all. She also hinted to Nina that she could screw with her whole life, but Nina just can’t imagine that it would have anything to do with Sasha.

She’d be thrilled to learn Sasha wants to stay in town, but Valentin is NOT thrilled to learn she wants to move out of Wyndemere. Now he can’t keep as close an eye on her as he’d like, but Sasha assures him she will keep her mouth shut because she doesn’t want to hurt Nina. We’re pretty sure she also doesn’t want Michael learning she’s a fraud.

Who knew? I certainly didn't think Sasha still lived at Wyndemere. She seems to have a permanent room at the Metro Court for trysts with Michael. Must be his room which makes sense since his mom is co-owner of the place.

Meanwhile, Franco wonders who could be in that picture behind him and Liesl. Could she have been pushed and nearly murdered as she claims?

Poor Willow is happy as can be now and can’t wait to tell Chase her news. She finds him in the park, but also say Nina tries to apologize. Does she track down Willow?

Valentin also has a meeting with Curtis and wants as much info as he can get on Jax — now. Little does Valentin know Curtis is currently double-dealing everyone. Curtis has an emotional day as well as spoilers tell is that he opens up about his fears. This is surprising.

Don't like what Curtis is doing. Hope he decides to end it soon before he is caught.

Jason also gets a surprise… from Sam!

Maybe she picked up Scout and Danny from the Quartermaines so the two of them can spend some time with them. Nah, that's not it.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

If they bring back Morgan I imagine it would be with a new actor.  The original seems to be doing pretty well in prime time.  Better than the others who have left for bigger and better things.  

@Wsmom   hope you're right. I've had the show on while doing other things and I'm also keeping up with the ratings. Call it research because I want the show to succeed. So far the ratings aren't that good and it hasn't been renewed. Thinking positively here - but it hasn't been cancelled. Find it interesting on his new show Bryan Craig plays an entitled brat who expects Mommy [step mom in this case] and Daddy to clean up all his mistakes. Sound familiar?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

I always liked Tyler Christopher as Nikolas, and would love to see him come back. But only if he personally is in a place where this would be good for him. Jerry Jacks could come back if the original actor played that part, too. I always thought he had good chemistry with Ingo Rademacher.

I hated when they recast Nikolas before! Can't remember the actor's name, but he just didn't fit the dark, brooding personality of the Cassadine prince as played by TC.

Honored Contributor

Nancy Lee Grahn Suffers Deep and Personal Loss

General Hospital Nancy Lee Grahn

Respected Contributor

Sorry for the sad news about Nancy's Mom.  I know it sucks.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

My heartfelt sympathy to Nancy and her family.  May Barbara rest in peace.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not sure if this has already been said here, I did not go back and read for it.  I am hoping that Trina is the here-to-unknown-daughter of Curtis!  That would put her right in the middle of the GH family tree, I also hope she and Cam end up together.  I really like the actress that plays her.  I do not recall any mention of her family prior to now.

edited to add:  And if Trina's Mom pops up as an ex of Curtis, that could be interesting for the Jordan/Curtis marriage.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear about Nancy's mom's passing.

@vermint 

if they do bring back Nikolas...i also hope it is Tyler....i am willing to give him another chance to play Nik

@Tique 

ty once again for your daily Spoilers/daily briefings on our GH show.Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

...because I refuse to be one of those "It's all about me and what I want" ladies:...

Tyler Christopher Speaks Out On Possible GH Return

Tyler Christopher

So there you go! Either the actor is playing it very cool so as not to tip off his return or he hasn’t been approached, but is willing to return if things can be worked out. Obviously, we are all hoping we see him in Port Charles again. Guess we’ll have to stay tuned to find out.

Esteemed Contributor

There has been so much focus on "Shiloh cannot get to the baby" and "Shiloh will be in jail forever", that of course, we know...Shiloh will get out of jail and get to the baby somehow.  

Today was somewhat boring....except for Valentin and Sasha's conversation.  Liesel will hold on to her 'knowledge' about the baby and about Sasha until it is to her advantage to share that info.

Certainly was an 'afternoon delight' kind of a show.....